Gossip Girl

Con-Heir

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 02, 2012 on The CW

7.8
  • Epic Fail

Dan and Blair... wtf. I really like (used to like) both of their characters, but together they are just the most chemestryless couple I have even had to watch. While they lack class (for obvious reaons. Sex in a elevator? 0.0) They also are really annoying. The majority of fans right now (Based only on people I talk to on youtube, reviews I read blah blah) hate Dair, and want Dan him to go die in a hole along with Ivy. Blair was a really strong character, but now she is completely fucking boring. All in love with Lonely Boy who apparently is going to be alone once again by the next few episodes and emotional. Where did her cynical, bitchy, strong personality go? At least with Chuck she was still the same person. How can you want to spend the rest of your life with the amazing man that would fucking /anything/ for you, then wake up a few days later, totally break his heart, and go off with an ugly ***got who will never treat you like the other guy did. Fucking mystery. And that whole pledge to god, that was also really stupid. Gahhhh, wtf happened to the old GG that I could watch over and over again? Now I just ger bored half way through the epiosde -.-

Gossip Girl,

See you later when your show actually makes fucking sense :p