Gossip Girl

Cross Rhodes

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 20, 2012 on The CW

• So Disappointing!

I was utterly disappointed with this episode.Why? Is there space enough here? Let's start with the pros as there are so few.

1. Finding out the truth about Charlie Rhodes was long awaited and the showdown was finally here.

2. There aren't any more pros.

The cons: relationship. I'm going to say this as clearly as I can: Stop making all of the characters fall "in love" with each other. First we had Dan falling helplessly in love with Serena. After they dated though, he didn't love her anymore. Then he realised he love Vanessa with all his heart... for a few episodes. Now he's in love with Blair. There aren't any more main girls for him to love are they?

Blair!! I've loved her for the last few episodes. She's in love with Chuck. Now she's in love with Dan? And she's married to Louis? (Even though she has to and all that) Where is her PA when she goes around kissing Dan while she's married?? I detest the fact that they made Blair like Dan only to heighten the drama. Next we'll have all the lead characters change their love interests yet again I suppose? By the end of the season, Blair will probably be married to Nate, Chuck be married to Serena and Dan with... oh he's already fallen in love with everybody. Dan has become such an annoying character who messes around with everyone's life. Now we have to see another few episodes how Blair loves Humphrey. Didn't she proclaim her eternal love for Chuck at her... wedding??

I love GG, I hope they creators stop pairing everyone with everyone.