Gossip Girl Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Blair vs. Serena

Who do you like more?

awakeningjenny

[21]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 16
    Wow, a lot of Blair fans! I'm a Blair fan, too but only because of the promo. I think I'm the only person here who hasn't actually read the books I think I might have to see if I can find them somewhere - everyone on the board has convinced me it's probably a good idea
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jordan_Alexa

[22]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 22
    awakeningjenny wrote:
    Wow, a lot of Blair fans! I'm a Blair fan, too but only because of the promo. I think I'm the only person here who hasn't actually read the books I think I might have to see if I can find them somewhere - everyone on the board has convinced me it's probably a good idea

haha. well you picked the right girl! blair is the best. and she is an amazing character to follow.

its weird though, because a lot of people have said when they saw the promos they didn't like blair cause she seemed like a b_tch. but im glad somone likes her!

90210rox

[23]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 14

Jordan_Alexa wrote:
    awakeningjenny wrote:
    haha. well you picked the right girl! blair is the best. and she is an amazing character to follow. its weird though, because a lot of people have said when they saw the promos they didn't like blair cause she seemed like a b_tch. but im glad somone likes her!

Yeah I haven't read the books either. And the only thing I know about the characters is what I've seen in the promos...

But, I think I might like Blair more than Serena, but, like I said, I really don't know. I think I'll know who I like better after I watch the Pilot on Wednesday. Can't wait 'til the premiere!

xlovedust

[24]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 45
    90210rox wrote:

Jordan_Alexa wrote:
    awakeningjenny wrote:
    haha. well you picked the right girl! blair is the best. and she is an amazing character to follow. its weird though, because a lot of people have said when they saw the promos they didn't like blair cause she seemed like a b_tch. but im glad somone likes her!

Yeah I haven't read the books either. And the only thing I know about the characters is what I've seen in the promos...

But, I think I might like Blair more than Serena, but, like I said, I really don't know. I think I'll know who I like better after I watch the Pilot on Wednesday. Can't wait 'til the premiere!

Yeah that makes sense. For those who haven't read the books, the pilot will probably reveal all, lol.

Jordan_Alexa

[25]Sep 15, 2007
    90210rox wrote:

Jordan_Alexa wrote:
    awakeningjenny wrote:

yeah. well from what the articles said the villan is going to change a lot. i read the one blurb of the script in the second episode and serena is trying to find the yale person for college week at constance billard just so blair can't go to yale

Clean0002

[26]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 14
    Well I have never read the books but from what I saw in the pilot I definitely like Serena better.

TrentandSam1

[27]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 4
    i prefer serena. i mean, Nate seems to rele like her. and blair shouldnt have to be with a guy that loves someone else. she doesnt deserve it. and serena likes him. and he likes her. so im gonna have to go with nate and serena

TrentandSam1

[28]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 4
    another thing, ppl cant only blame serena for her having sex with nate. i mean, its not just her fault. it is her fault but not only hers. its also nate's. i mean, hes the one that had sex with serena too. so it was both of their faults.

Jordan_Alexa

[29]Sep 20, 2007
    TrentandSam1 wrote:
    another thing, ppl cant only blame serena for her having sex with nate. i mean, its not just her fault. it is her fault but not only hers. its also nate's. i mean, hes the one that had sex with serena too. so it was both of their faults.

it was both of their faults. but nate had the decency to tell blair. and serena was just going to keep it a secret. that is why most people blame serena, not for the sex part. for the part about not telling blair.

sweetmemi

[30]Sep 20, 2007
    • level: 17
    I like Serena.
    I never liked Blair. She's too controlling, she's b*tchy, and she's so envious of Serena.

Jordan_Alexa

[31]Sep 20, 2007
    sweetmemi wrote:
    I like Serena.
    I never liked Blair. She's too controlling, she's b*tchy, and she's so envious of Serena.

thats cause serena gets everything she wants without trying and shes not ambishious (sp ) at all. where as blair trys her hardest and it never turns out in her favor.

sweetmemi

[32]Sep 20, 2007
    Because she's a b*tch! That's why.

lol I like it when things don't go her way.

Jordan_Alexa

[33]Sep 20, 2007
    sweetmemi wrote:
    Because she's a b*tch! That's why.

lol I like it when things don't go her way.

well thats kind of mean. shes a pretty messed up character. her dads gay and her boyfriend can't even make up his mind about their relationship most the time.
    id probably be a b*tch too, although blair isn't one.

sweetmemi

[34]Sep 20, 2007
    It's not a mean thing to say.

And if she wasn't so controlling and bossy, things would probaly go better for her.

She's uptight, and I like Serena better because she's just more laid back.

txgirl75

[35]Sep 20, 2007
    • level: 23
    I haven't read the book so I'm not sure yet. Just watched one episode and from what I saw I'm going with Serena. Mostly because she seems nice and she went out with that guy Dan. Can't wait to get to know their characters better. I felt bad for Blair her mom was critizing her about her clothes and her hair.

xlovedust

[36]Sep 20, 2007
    • level: 45

Jordan_Alexa wrote:
    sweetmemi wrote:
    Because she's a b*tch! That's why. lol I like it when things don't go her way.
    well thats kind of mean. shes a pretty messed up character. her dads gay and her boyfriend can't even make up his mind about their relationship most the time. id probably be a b*tch too, although blair isn't one.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. So whatever.

LEYTON4EVA

[37]Sep 20, 2007
    • level: 19

Damn I like both but I think Blair is stupid for being with that guy who doesn't even like her anywho they're both cool.

sweetmemi

[38]Sep 20, 2007
    Nate does love her.
    He's just so unsure because he loves Serena too.

thecutiedisease

[39]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 5
    Serena, loved her from the beginning.

EveDallas

[40]Sep 22, 2007
    • level: 8
    I haven't read the books, but after watching the pilot I prefer Serena, she just seemed nicer...