Gossip Girl Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Official Discussion Season 5 Episode 3 The Jewel Of Denial

LeytonTLA

[1]Oct 12, 2011
    • level: 16

Nate has to decide whether to cross moral lines at Diana's request. Dan is trying to figure out who is publishing his book, and seeks help to stop it but ends up in the spotlight anyway. Chuck helps Dan and Dan helps Chuck break through. Meanwhile, Serena and Charlie return to the Upper East Side

Discuss away!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LeytonTLA

[2]Oct 12, 2011
    • level: 16
    so i really liked this episode, i thought lily getting off house arrest was about time i just hope they can keep some interesting storylines going now between her and rufus or its just gonna get boring again, charlie coming back with serena holds no interest for me im not realy interested in her character she just annoys me, i still like the dair FRIENDSHIP im so happy they seem to have cleared up all that romance drama, i was gutted the baby wasnt chucks but is it?? did she just say that because she thought he gave his dog to the pound? but why would she lie, i know she wants her fairytale to come true but really if she is lying my feelings for her character will change completely its digscusting, bless chuck lying there crying with his dog i hope this chuck dan friendship continues to, nate and dianna ... hmm he is gonna get himself in trouble with that!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.