Gossip Girl Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Official Episode Discussion: ''The Hurt Locket'' (2010 Premiere)

AnilThornberry

[1]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 19

Well FINALLY it's hereeeeee. Talk about the 2010 Premiere Episode and Serenate's ''HOT KITCHEN ACTION'' here. .

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AnilThornberry

[2]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 19
    Really? No comments at all? Serenate was HOT!! THEY have a perfect chemistry. I wanted to see the kitchen action but I guess its next week. lol!
    Serenate & Chair are the perfect couples. Hope they don't lose their spark.

HappyGirl818

[3]Mar 9, 2010
    • level: 10

Wow finally new Gossip Girl! It feels like it's basically a new season since it's been so long! I didn't realize how much I missed the show until I was watching it tonight.

I thought it was a pretty good premiere. It was fun to watch.

I have been waiting for Nate and Serena to hook up forever, and now that it's finally here I love it! Though, I do hope at some point they move the focus away from them going at it like bunnies to their actual feelings for one another lol

CB had some touching moments tonight. I loved how Blair dropped everything to go be with Chuck to investigate his long lost mother, and then when she told him she would always be his family! Ah, swoon!

I'm not feeling this Dan/Vanessa pairing. She wasn't even in this episode physically and already she's making Dan, who I've come to find very endearing, super dull. I guess it's only one episode though, it could improve.

Jenny annoys me. They just keep changing her up so much. I mean seriously now she's a drug dealer. I also find Damien, who I've taken to just referring to as Air Bud, to be kinda creepy.

I'm excited for Papa VanderWoodsen to make his first appearance. I'm not sure if I believe Lily when she says all they did is kiss when she saw him....

Well this episode was pretty good and I can't wait for next week!

LeytonTLA

[4]Mar 9, 2010
    • level: 16

oh my god im so excited i cant wait to watch it i have to wait till tomorrow at nine (england lol) woo gossip girl

puppybunny1

[5]Mar 9, 2010
    • level: 13

I am hoping that the person that Chuck thinks is his mother doesn't team up with Uncle Jack to take over Bass Industries.

TylerA46

[6]Mar 10, 2010
    • level: 11

Could Jenny please get arrested? I want her so much to go to jail.

LeytonTLA

[7]Mar 11, 2010

i'm really annoyed! I waited all this time for this episode and i thought it was quite rubbish ... boring and just not really worth it to be honest ... the only good things about the episode was chuck and blair, nate and serena in my opinion dont go together or belong together, jenny's story with damien was just pointless and the episode could of done without it, i was so interested in seeing rufus and lily but that was just pointless aswell and i will not be happy if rufus cheats!! here is hoping next week will be better!

-Master_K-

[8]Mar 11, 2010
    • level: 37

LeytonTLA wrote:

nate and serena in my opinion dont go together or belong together

Um.... I take it you're not a fan of the books......

LeytonTLA

[9]Mar 13, 2010

i haven't read them but i will lol i have them all in my basket on amazon lol - i just think cos of all the time serena and dan had together i lean more towards them being together lol and this episode i felt didn't really show a great side to nate and serena , the stuff leading up to it was really good and i enjoyed it but them being together this episode didn't seem to fit (just my opinion)

shxtttay

[10]Mar 15, 2010
    • level: 5
    We all know that Jenny is going to screw up sometime!

Serena and Nate together, Blair and Chuck together! Now Vanessa and Dan! Nothing could get any better then that!