Gossip Girl Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

reasons why we hate jenny

Jordan_Alexa

[61]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 22
    cherrypie12291 wrote:

I really don't like how Jenny can forgive her mother(for leaving and having an affair)and isn't even angry, but was angry at her father for kissing Lily ONCE! I don't understand that family

PS am I the only one who liked her in the first episode because she seemed...sweet? And after the Pilot, she seemed to go downhill?

Yeah, I liked her a lot in the pilot too, I actually really liked her up until "the handmaiden's tale" I don't know why, but justafter that episode she really started pissing me off all the time and she just became this really annoying character that I didn't want to know about.
    but after 1x06 she just kept doing annoying things and they just built up to the point where I don't like her at all, which leadse to where I am right now
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

eelisdh

[62]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 13

ok!! I don't love Jenny, but I don't hate her either.. and I just couldn't avoid seeing all your reasons for why hating her!! some of those reasons are the weirdest reasons ever.. I mean..: because she calles Blair for B..wtf?!? maybe you think that was REALLY **** of her.. and of course people have different oppinions.., but the show wouldn't be the same without someone who would try to be like blair.. if there were only good girls, smiling around all the time, this show would be SOO boring

well.. sorry if I was a little hard here ofcourse you can mean what you want..., but still!!!!!

starspike

[63]Mar 16, 2008
    • level: 9
    1. Jenny is totally hot
    2. Jenny has a lovely voice
    3. She has more good in her small toe than Blair in her entire body.

Bwah I like Jenny... A lot And I hope she ends up with Nate.

love_jl

[64]Mar 16, 2008
    • level: 18
    Jordan_Alexa wrote:
    cherrypie12291 wrote:

I really don't like how Jenny can forgive her mother(for leaving and having an affair)and isn't even angry, but was angry at her father for kissing Lily ONCE! I don't understand that family

PS am I the only one who liked her in the first episode because she seemed...sweet? And after the Pilot, she seemed to go downhill?

Yeah, I liked her a lot in the pilot too, I actually really liked her up until "the handmaiden's tale" I don't know why, but justafter that episode she really started pissing me off all the time and she just became this really annoying character that I didn't want to know about.
    but after 1x06 she just kept doing annoying things and they just built up to the point where I don't like her at all, which leadse to where I am right now
    yeah, she was fine at first, but then she got reealllllly annoying

Jordan_Alexa

[65]Mar 16, 2008
    love_jl wrote:
    Jordan_Alexa wrote:
    cherrypie12291 wrote:

yeah, she was fine at first, but then she got reealllllly annoying

I know!
    and it sucks that she got so annoying, because believe it or not, I wanted to like her.
    I absolutly hated Jenny from the books, and Taylor Momsen looks really different from the Jenny described in the books, so I was hoping that along with the physical changed they were going to change her personality.
    and for the first few episodes I liked her, but like I said, she just got annoying.

winkipop69

[66]Mar 16, 2008
    • level: 20
    I agree that she was fine at the start, she wasnt my favourite character but she was bareable. Then she gradually got horrible and from the spoilers I think I am going to hate her even more!

Jordan_Alexa

[67]Mar 17, 2008
    winkipop69 wrote:
    I agree that she was fine at the start, she wasnt my favourite character but she was bareable. Then she gradually got horrible and from the spoilers I think I am going to hate her even more!

me too!
    I totally agree.

snickers4ever

[68]Mar 17, 2008
    • level: 6
    I dont! She didnt lead to the de-throwning of blair. Now she did tell nate about her and chuck but he would have found out eventually and so it was Blairs fault anyway.I dont think Nate should have gotten that mad because atleast blair and nate were broken up when she slept with chuck but her and nate were still together when he slept with serena.And many of the reasons on the list are stupid and have no proof.PS:I really do like Blair i just think she kinda walked into this one.

xlovedust

[69]Mar 17, 2008
    • level: 45

Jordan_Alexa wrote:
    winkipop69 wrote:
    me too! I totally agree.

I third that. I always thought that Jenny would maintain being a nice girl.

Jordan_Alexa

[70]Mar 17, 2008
    xlovedust wrote:

Jordan_Alexa wrote:
    winkipop69 wrote:
    me too! I totally agree.

I third that. I always thought that Jenny would maintain being a nice girl.

yeah, and its sad to see her being a total b!tch, even if Blair does, in a way, deserve it.
    Jenny should have never tried to be friends with the older girls though, of course she was going to get shunned, and on top of the age difference, shes not as rich asthem or living on the UES

pumpkin09

[71]Mar 18, 2008
    • level: 4

I don't understand how Jenny can could be related to Dan and Rufus. They are so nice!

I didn't mind her much at first either but her lack of individuality and then what she does to Blair.....grrr ,she's so immature.

I hope she comes back to her senses

Jordan_Alexa

[72]Mar 18, 2008
    pumpkin09 wrote:

I don't understand how Jenny can could be related to Dan and Rufus. They are so nice!

I didn't mind her much at first either but her lack of individuality and then what she does to Blair.....grrr ,she's so immature.

I know!
    and she was a total b!tch to Rufus in that one episode.
    and she just gets on my nerves now.

I hope she does too, but I don't know if I'll ever like her as much as I did the first few episodes.

pumpkin09

[73]Mar 18, 2008
    Jordan_Alexa wrote:
    pumpkin09 wrote:

I know! and she was a total b!tch to Rufus in that one episode. and she just gets on my nerves now. I hope she does too, but I don't know if I'll ever like her as much as I did the first few episodes.

Seriously ^_^

LadyJester

[74]Mar 19, 2008
    • level: 3

I like Jenny when she's being a supportive little sister to Dan.

But now I just hate her.

Naritchie

[75]Mar 19, 2008
    • level: 8
    16.Because you just can't like her.

heroesfan07

[76]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 21
    AHHHHH!!! no i love Jenny.

heroesfan07

[77]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 21
    AHHHHH!!! no i love Jenny.

Jordan_Alexa

[78]Mar 24, 2008
    Naritchie wrote:
    16.Because you just can't like her.

hahahahahah.
    foooor real!

BlairRules

[79]Mar 26, 2008
    totally agree with this Jenny is annoying!!!!!!!!

caz259

[80]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 10

snickers4ever wrote:
    I dont! She didnt lead to the de-throwning of blair. Now she did tell nate about her and chuck but he would have found out eventually and so it was Blairs fault anyway.I dont think Nate should have gotten that mad because atleast blair and nate were broken up when she slept with chuck but her and nate were still together when he slept with serena.And many of the reasons on the list are stupid and have no proof.PS:I really do like Blair i just think she kinda walked into this one.

agreed