Gossip Girl Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

reasons why we hate jenny

mrsAri

[81]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 4
    I usually hate negative threads like these, but Jenny deserves it!!!! The most dislikable character since Marissa on the o.c lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TakenMisery

[82]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 12
    mrsAri wrote:
    I usually hate negative threads like these, but Jenny deserves it!!!! The most dislikable character since Marissa on the o.c lol

Although I neither dislike Marissa or Jenny- I do like the aboves statement

-amanda-

[83]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 21
    I dont hate Jenny! I think she MAY be GG!

JelliBeen23

[84]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 7
    Ok for starters you can't blame her for what happened between Chuck and Nate and Blair well you can kinda but what it all comes down to is that Blair shouldn't have slept with Chuck. And I mean come on if someone was a b*tch to you after you slaved to get things done for them you wouldn't take the advantage to get back at them. You can say no but the truth is if you were in that situation I bet 95% of you would take that advantage! And she is what 14 or 15 of course she is going to want to be part of that crowd. It happens in everybodys life were their not part of that something and want to be. And trying to get her off the show is a extreme! Not only are you taking away a good character because lets face it the only reason you hate her so much is because she plays the character so well and Blair and Serena probably acted the same way stuck up and rude when they were Jenny's age! But not only are you taking away a good character but your taking somebody's job away from them. It is Taylor's job and the fact that because you simply don't like her character is not enough for you to turn around and try to get her fired! And it wouldn't happen in the first place. If they fired every person that a group of fans didn't like then there would be no show!

cherrypie12291

[85]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 8
    Okay, Jenny KNEW about the hazing. It was her choice to be "slaved around", or however you want to put it :p If she can't take the hazing(I don't think I would be able to handle it either) she shouldn't have gone through it. What she did was mean- The difference between Blair's meanness towards Jenny and Jenny's towards Blair, is that Jenny could have chosen not to participate in that group. Overall, it was her fault for choosing to be hazed, she always sticks her nose in other's business, and she WAS wrong to tell Nate. I love this group- she makes me so angry! haha

mrsAri

[86]Mar 31, 2008

TakenMisery wrote:
    mrsAri wrote:
    Although I neither dislike Marissa or Jenny- I do like the aboves statement

haha thanks

i just think that if Jenny was a nice person then she wouldn't be making the new girl (cant remember her name) take her books back etc she would break the circle.

winkipop69

[87]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 20
    JelliBeen23 wrote:
    Ok for starters you can't blame her for what happened between Chuck and Nate and Blair well you can kinda but what it all comes down to is that Blair shouldn't have slept with Chuck. And I mean come on if someone was a b*tch to you after you slaved to get things done for them you wouldn't take the advantage to get back at them. You can say no but the truth is if you were in that situation I bet 95% of you would take that advantage! And she is what 14 or 15 of course she is going to want to be part of that crowd. It happens in everybodys life were their not part of that something and want to be. And trying to get her off the show is a extreme! Not only are you taking away a good character because lets face it the only reason you hate her so much is because she plays the character so well and Blair and Serena probably acted the same way stuck up and rude when they were Jenny's age! But not only are you taking away a good character but your taking somebody's job away from them. It is Taylor's job and the fact that because you simply don't like her character is not enough for you to turn around and try to get her fired! And it wouldn't happen in the first place. If they fired every person that a group of fans didn't like then there would be no show!

I am not trying to get her fired otherwise who else would I hate? You can partly blame her for Blair/Nate/Chuck because she went and blabbed to Nate. Also I dont think anyone here hates the actor, they hate the character (with very good reason). And I don't hate because she plays the character well.... I hate her for the list above^

caz259

[88]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 10

JelliBeen23 wrote:

okay i completely agree

mileycyrusxx

[89]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 23
    caz259 wrote:

JelliBeen23 wrote:

okay i completely agree

I second that.. or third that, i'm not sure

jamjavajunkie

[90]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 11
    Don't hate me but i liked Jenny before the Dare Devil episode and taylor Momsen is a good actress

xlovedust

[91]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 45

jamjavajunkie wrote:
    Don't hate me but i liked Jenny before the Dare Devil episode

I did too.

TakenMisery

[92]Apr 3, 2008
    • level: 12
    xlovedust wrote:

jamjavajunkie wrote:

I did too.

Defo agree... Dare Devil was certainly a highlight for Jenny

uchia2000

[93]Apr 3, 2008
    • level: 13
    Ya I hate Jenny to she is just annoying and a huge wannabe.

lysebet

[94]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 9
    JelliBeen23 wrote:

Well, I'm not sure I agree when you say that Blair shouldn't have slept with Chuck. If she really regrets and loves Nate, then she shouldn't. But I think Chuck and Blair are more right for each other. And I feel so bad for Chuck, because she breaks his heart. Anyway, I don't mind Taylor, not that I know her or anything, it's just that I think the writers could've chosen someone else to play Jenny. Someone who looks a bit more like the character from the books.

mileycyrusxx

[95]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 23
    TakenMisery wrote:
    xlovedust wrote:

jamjavajunkie wrote:

I did too.

Defo agree... Dare Devil was certainly a highlight for Jenny

yes i agree

Joshua2-17

[96]Apr 7, 2008

i actually hate th humprey drama (xcept dan)

but jenny and her mom r th worst!

Dlovers22

[97]Apr 7, 2008
    • level: 6

CurlyGrl12 wrote:
    lol! I love this list. hmmm lets see why else we hate her..oh yea in the last episode she wore blair's signature acessory- a headband or if thats not good enough maybe the fact that she ruined Blair's life by telling Nate about Blair and Chuck!

Yeah, I noitced that too. Jenny is just an annyoing little prick She just needs to go away.

BTW- I LOVE your signature!

CurlyGrl12

[98]Apr 7, 2008
    • level: 16
    JelliBeen23 wrote:

Even though I will never truly like Jenny just for the way she says she won't change for that group and then becoming a hypocrite and doing it. I think you are right, I mean you have to admit that if Blair was in Jenny's position and had the chance to bring someone down then don't you think Blair would have done that?

alanalynn

[99]Apr 8, 2008

1. because she's a total b!tch.
    2. she's a total wannabe
    3. she sticks her nose in business that isn't hers
    4. she gives her mom such attitude when she's the one that brought her back
    5. she's just a major pain in the a$$ ???
    6. her facial expressions are dumb
    7. she made her mom feel bad about the clothes she bought her
    8. she eavesdrops on conversations
    9. she cheated her way into the 'in-crowd'
    10. she's not "the real jenny" like from the books
    11. she got Dan in trouble for freaking out on the Gossip Girl page about Serena buying pregnency test for Blair
    12. she practically begged her way into Kiss On The Lips party 13. she called Blair 'B'
    14. she was mean to elise even though she knew what it felt like

15. she took Blair's place on the steps of the Met
    16. she's just really annoying
    17. Wayyy TOO naive...
    18. at the end of episode 13, she acts as if she's the new Queen of the UES like Blair is totally replaceable
    19. she's so infuriating.
    20. the way she talks is so annoying!
    21. she's just really pathetic
    22. She kissed Nate
    23. she's such a social climber
    24. she is a stupid freshman & gives all other freshmen a bad name.

25. she let Blair pay for the broken clasp of the bracelet --- she's totally a user!!!
    26. she's a life-ruiner.

27. she's only Blair's friend when it can benefit her

28. her head is to big for her body..

this list is great .....

CurlyGrl12

[100]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 16
    Dlovers22 wrote:

CurlyGrl12 wrote:
    lol! I love this list. hmmm lets see why else we hate her..oh yea in the last episode she wore blair's signature acessory- a headband or if thats not good enough maybe the fact that she ruined Blair's life by telling Nate about Blair and Chuck!

Yeah, I noitced that too. Jenny is just an annyoing little prick She just needs to go away.

BTW- I LOVE your signature!

Thanks so much!