Gossip Girl Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

reasons why we hate jenny

Dax900

[121]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 1
    I hate Jenny. She's not even a good character just annoying.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chuckblair15

[122]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 4
    dayyyum, seven pages?!!!?? we sure do hate jenny! lol

OneAmanda2

[123]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 5
    One of the main reasons I hate Jenny is that she is a liar.. She freakin spied on Serena and Dan's conversation that night he was making spaghetti after she said like 5 seconds earlier that she wasn't going to listen. And all of the people keep saying "oh well, Jenny was trying to be a friend to Nate and save him from Mean old Blair" No that's not it at all. Jenny wanted Blair out of the way. She was doing it for her own gain. Not only that but Jenny should not have known about what Blair did in the first place.. I for one do not think that Blair cheated on Nate. She had already broken up with him... and Nate wasn't a virgin either, he slept with Serena first! So it's not like he is some angel.. Anyways, that was a little off topic but I just had to clear that up. Especially considering that this thread is about hating Jenny, not Blair or anyone else.. So if someone hates Blair and loves Jenny then you don't have to come in here and tell us we are wrong for what we think, just go start an "I hate Blair and want to smooch Jenny" thread.

caitlinnxo

[124]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 11

1. because she's a total b!tch.

2. she's a total wannabe

3. she sticks her nose in business that isn't hers

4. she gives her mom such attitude when she's the one that brought her back

5. she's just a major pain in the a$$ ???

6. her facial expressions are dumb

7. she made her mom feel bad about the clothes she bought her

8. she eavesdrops on conversations

9. she cheated her way into the 'in-crowd'

10. she's not "the real jenny" like from the books

11. she got Dan in trouble for freaking out on the Gossip Girl page about Serena buying pregnency test for Blair

12. she practically begged her way into Kiss On The Lips party

13. she called Blair 'B'

14. she was mean to elise even though she knew what it felt like

15. she took Blair's place on the steps of the Met

16. she's just really annoying

17. Wayyy TOO naive...

18. at the end of episode 13, she acts as if she's the new Queen of the UES like Blair is totally replaceable

19. she's so infuriating.

20. the way she talks is so annoying!

21. she's just really pathetic

22. She kissed Nate

23. she's such a social climber

24. she is a stupid freshman & gives all other freshmen a bad name.

25. she let Blair pay for the broken clasp of the bracelet --- she's totally a user!!!

26. she's a life-ruiner.

27. she's only Blair's friend when it can benefit her

28. her head is to big for her body..

29. Ill spirited, she dropped froyo or ice cream or whatever on Blair's head, I mean that's just seriously trashy!

30. Thief! Hel-LO! She though nothing of "borrowing to return later a dress", she could have borrowed a dress on any pretext to pawn anyway!

31. She's tooo too typical. "You think I'm ashamed of where I come from?..." Get over yourself! The world is bigger than this you wannabe!

32. Ridiculously ungrateful little beyotchh.

33. Selfish for using ugly dog walker guy to make her way to the top.

Edited on 04/28/2008 6:23pm

lysebet

[125]Apr 29, 2008
    • level: 9
    I love the list And I agree on all of these points

electricpeppers

[126]Apr 29, 2008
    • level: 26
    I don't hate Jenny. Moreover, I just see her as a silly little girl. She'll mature one day and realize it's not only pathetic to try and be someone you're not, but wholly not worth the trouble.

miss_chanel

[127]Apr 29, 2008
    • level: 17
    ok. jenny is THE most frustrating aspect of this show, for me anyways. it honestly makes me feel sick that she's SO ashamed of not having money, so ashamed of not being as well-off as these girls that she has to STEAL and LIE just to try to fit in with them. she is completely compromising herself, her character, and who she REALLY is just for some silly high school politics. i mean, obviously nearly every teenage girl struggles with trying to fit in and such, but it just disgusts me how DESPERATE she is. she's 100% letting the "glam" of this world change who she actually is at heart. it's pretty sad. just like, she got blair out-ed because blair was such a b*tch now what's jenny doing? being a b*tch to blair. who was the b*tch in the first place. such a nasty little hypocrite. anyways, i could go on like this for HOURS...so i think i'll just leave it at that.

TakenMisery

[128]Apr 29, 2008
    • level: 12
    As most ppl will no... I still don't hate her... but after the recent ep... she is starting to become TOO whiny for my liking!

caz259

[129]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 10

TakenMisery wrote:
    As most ppl will no... I still don't hate her... but after the recent ep... she is starting to become TOO whiny for my liking!

i used to defend jenny, especially against such a list as above

but jenny annoyed me so much last episode

lysebet

[130]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 9
    caz259 wrote:

TakenMisery wrote:

i used to defend jenny, especially against such a list as above

but jenny annoyed me so much last episode

Yeah, I agree. Jenny's acting more and more selfish and she's getting very shallow. I hate how she's using that cute guy, Asher. Now I really don't like her - at all! I have no sympathy for her, she's embarrassed over her family because they're not as rich as the other families who belong to the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Jenny annoys me even more than she used to when she was the young wannabe who followed Blair everywhere...

Kadodian

[131]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 23
    I don't hate Jenny ! I think she's sweet and pretty and isn't sticking your nose in other people's buisness what gossip girl is about ?

anonsmn

[132]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 1

Woho... Jenny and Nate is a big fat NO GO... no way, the just -no! i mean, hullo, nate caring for her (urg) just fits into her I-wanna-be-the-new-queen-B: 1) (wanna have) her status 2) her friends 3) her party invitations 4) her steps xD 5) her (ex)BOYFRIEND!!!? don't get me wrong, i'm not one of those 'blair-and-nate-are-supposed-to-betogethers' but i do not picture nate with jenny. i think he and vanessa are just wonderful together... I wanted to kick her ass when she found out that the 'dog-walker' was actually the dog-owner and just then she decided he was not so bad after all… she's such a golddigger ! ooh, btw, if nobody mentioned that yet: RWWHJ # 34 she gets away with everything

RWWHJ

34. she gets away with everything

35. she does so not deserve her brother who is nice, good-looking, sweet and f-ing cares for her (-.-)

winkipop69

[133]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 20
    Kadodian wrote:
    I don't hate Jenny ! I think she's sweet and pretty and isn't sticking your nose in other people's buisness what gossip girl is about ?

Sweet? She steals, lies and uses other people for her own selfish personal gain.

egyptsweety

[134]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 2
    BunnySlippers06 wrote:

Jenny's actions in Episode 13 were totally understandable. People are saying they feel sorry for Blair because she has issues (1) eating disorder, 2) her mother's criticism, 3) her father's abandonment, 4) Roman, 5) Serena's betrayal and her jealousy towards Serena, 6) Nate). But Jenny probably has no clue what Blair is going through. She clearly doesn't know about the eating disorder. She doesn't know about her mother's criticism. She doesn't know about Roman or Blair's father. All she knows is that Nate cheated on Blair and if that's the only thing that a rich girl like Blair had to deal with I wouldn't feel sorry for her. All Jenny sees is what's on the outside. A girl like Jenny idolized what Blair has and what she stands for. Blair is rich, beautiful, and popular. So what does Blair have to worry about?

And for those of you who say that you don't feel sorry for Jenny because she doesn't have anything to worry about, there are many issues Jenny has to face. Just because it's not an eating disorder doesn't make it any less real. One of these issues is that she's an outsider among the UES kids. She has nothing compared to these kids and she struggles to fit in. She lives in Brooklyn. She shares a room with her brother that has a garage door in the middle of it. Her parents are divorced. Her mother abandoned her much like Blair's father abandoned her except Blair's father lives in France and Jenny's mother lives in Hudson.

And I don't think Blair acts the way she does because of the things going on in her life. That's just Blair. She is who she is. And her problems are no excuse for her to treat people (including Jenny) the way she does. Blair pretty much duped Jenny into coming to the sleepover in Episode 5 and then got her arrested. And then continues to belittle Jenny even after Jenny fixed her dress at the Cotillion.

So obviously Jenny feels compelled to get revenge. She's tired of it. Blair has the looks, the money, and the friends so it's no excuse for her to act the way she does. Keep in mind that Jenny doesn't really know what goes on behind closed doors. She's not that close to Blair in that respect.

But I love Blair - so don't get me wrong when I say all this. And I have to admit, Jenny does annoy me sometimes.

I completely agree with you! I do not adore Jenny but I sure do not hate her! If you can hate Jenny so much, well you should hate Blair too cuz there both b**ches And Jenny does have issues! I'm not going to repeat all of what Bunnyslippers06 said but I know the feeling of not having all the luxuries and not being the most popular girl at school and kinda having thoughts of "what if I was in her place or her friend". Trust me if you were in Jenny's shoes, you'd want to fit in. The two last episodes did kinda disapoint me for Jenny cuz she's getting really mean to her dad and is completely changing but up until those episodes I actually liked her! Hope she comes back to the old Jenny!

Diary_of_Jane

[135]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 7

OneAmanda2 wrote:
    I for one do not think that Blair cheated on Nate. She had already broken up with him... and Nate wasn't a virgin either, he slept with Serena first! So it's not like he is some angel.. Anyways, that was a little off topic but I just had to clear that up.

I completely agree! The only one that cheated was Nate, and yet he judged Blair for sleeping with Chuck AFTER she broke up with him first. Double standards suck.

OneAmanda2

[136]Apr 30, 2008
    Diary_of_Jane wrote:

OneAmanda2 wrote:
    I for one do not think that Blair cheated on Nate. She had already broken up with him... and Nate wasn't a virgin either, he slept with Serena first! So it's not like he is some angel.. Anyways, that was a little off topic but I just had to clear that up.

I completely agree! The only one that cheated was Nate, and yet he judged Blair for sleeping with Chuck AFTER she broke up with him first. Double standards suck.

Nate is being a big jerk about it too. Blair forgave him right away and he actually cheated on her with Serena. I don't really care if Nate forgives her, I just wish Chuck would. Chuck has gotten the worst out of this situation. He was finally having feelings for a girl and he was treating Blair so well, he bought her that beautiful necklace and he was not telling anyone about them, just like she'd asked him to do and look at where that got him. She ditched him for Nate the first second she got. Terrible. Even though I love Blair that is the only thing I have not forgiven her for. Funny. Since in other people's eyes she has done such terrible things

caz259

[137]May 1, 2008
    • level: 10

he was still hurt though

just cause he did that to blair, that doesnt mean he shouldnt feel hurt that blair slept with his best friend

marian16stix

[138]May 1, 2008
    • level: 11

I'm sooooooo happy this thread was made. Now, I know I'm not the only the wants to b*tch that girl for thinking she could ever be the Queen. Gawd, get your own life, lil J... Jenny's a poser and a wannabe. What's worse is that she's poiled and take sit out on her adorably gorgeous brother & sweet dad.

36. She makes Dan & Rufus worry, and then throws tantrums when she can't her her way at home. Spoiled lil poser.

37. She took advantage of Nate's kindness & friendship, asked him for money & then used him to get back into Penelope's (and the IN crowd's) good graces. Stupid social climber.

Diary_of_Jane

[139]May 2, 2008
    • level: 7
    OneAmanda2 wrote:
    Diary_of_Jane wrote:

OneAmanda2 wrote:

Nate is being a big jerk about it too. Blair forgave him right away and he actually cheated on her with Serena. I don't really care if Nate forgives her, I just wish Chuck would. Chuck has gotten the worst out of this situation. He was finally having feelings for a girl and he was treating Blair so well, he bought her that beautiful necklace and he was not telling anyone about them, just like she'd asked him to do and look at where that got him. She ditched him for Nate the first second she got. Terrible. Even though I love Blair that is the only thing I have not forgiven her for. Funny. Since in other people's eyes she has done such terrible things
    '

I agree! Chuck had A LOT more of a reason to feel hurt then Nate did. Blair had broken up with Nate before she slept with Chuck, and who could really blame the girl? The guy was head over heels in love with her bestfriend and didn't seem to give a d*mn about her. I would've dumped the jerk long before Blair did. Considering they were broken up though, Blair's personal affairs no longer concerned Nate by then. He was her ex, and she was free to kiss, sleep with and date whoever she wanted to. Nate was such a filthy hypocrite for not only making a case out of something that didn't concern him at the time, but for also completely disregarding the fact that he did the very same thing to her with Serena.

Edited on 05/01/2008 11:12pm

OneAmanda2

[140]May 2, 2008
    Diary_of_Jane wrote:
    OneAmanda2 wrote:
    Diary_of_Jane wrote:

OneAmanda2 wrote:

'

I agree! Chuck had A LOT more of a reason to feel hurt then Nate did. Blair had broken up with Nate before she slept with Chuck, and who could really blame the girl? The guy was head over heels in love with her bestfriend and didn't seem to give a d*mn about her. I would've dumped the jerk long before Blair did. Considering they were broken up though, Blair's personal affairs no longer concerned Nate by then. He was her ex, and she was free to kiss, sleep with and date whoever she wanted to. Nate was such a filthy hypocrite for not only making a case out of something that didn't concern him at the time, but for also completely disregarding the fact that he did the very same thing to her with Serena.

Nate is boring too. I mean no wonder she chose to sleep with Chuck first. He was exciting and made her feel alive. Plus, he is way hotter than pretty boy Nate. Nate just doesn't know what to do with a girl like Blair, she is too much of a woman for him and Chuck appreciates that about her.
    I am kind of glad that he is with Vanessa now, just because he is out of the way and maybe Chuck can forgive Blair and move on with their lives. It is so obvious that they are perfect together.