Gossip Girl Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Season 6

AshleyS

[1]May 10, 2012
    • level: 3

I just want to know what you guys would all like to see in season 6? This show is definitely goin to have tleast 2 or 3 more seasons and season 5 would probably end in 2 episodes. Would you want more seasons or season 6 to be the last? Either way, what would you like to see in season 6?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GhostKiller

[2]May 11, 2012

I just want to see two things in Season 6 - Blair & Chuck together and Gossip Girl's face. As for the story, i think its time it gets over, because all good things have to end....Besides that, season 6 would definitely be the last as Gossip Girls ratings have been low. And only one episode is left for this season. But, whatever happens i just want to say Gossip Girl had a good run and i loved it!

Edited on 05/11/2012 11:37am

hazepurple

[3]May 11, 2012
    • level: 8

Whilst I'm excited that it's returning for another season, there isn't much more this show can do. It's kind of run its dash. I just want chuck and Blair together really.

AshleyS

[4]May 13, 2012

I agree.. Let Chuck and Blair be together already!! Everyone knew she never loved Dan, it was a stupid storyline. hom does Dan love anyway? First he was in love with serena and then he told Vanessa he loved her,now he's in love with Blair. Do you think Serena and Dan should get together in season 6?

NiallB31

[5]May 13, 2012

The show has been renewed for a 6th and final season of 11 episodes only. So what ever the writers want to do they have 11 episode to wrap up the series.

GhostKiller

[6]May 15, 2012

If you saw the season finale, there is a LOT to wrap up. For what i can say, Gossip Girl has just gone back to season 1! So now the writers have changed this show into something extremely awesome!

Paradine

[7]May 15, 2012
    • level: 7

I want to see Chuck and Blair taking down Bass together. The fall of Lily. Dan awesome new book. Nate's charm. As for Serena, maby a comeback.

badaly

[8]May 16, 2012
    • level: 6

I really hope all the writers will brainstorm through the summer and repair the mess they made out of GG. They have to decide how to develop the characters and stick with their decisions. I felt they where just treading waters and couldn't decide what to do with them. I think this season was the worst. There wasn't any progress, Serena and Nate are the worst... they have no aim, making one mistake after another or they were just there to fill the screen because of their pretty faces.

I hope next season will be better.

I think they should also start to give clues as to whom GG is or might be. We had a small video in the series finale but we should have more. I have not read the books but I think the author is continuing the series. But does anyone know if she made any allusions as to whom GG is? Will GG form tv show be the same person as in the book?

st4rryeyez

[9]May 16, 2012
    • level: 1

Chair all the way!

Think its daft that they have gone back to the beginning as it negates all the stuff in between and is no better a story line than the infamous " shower scene" in Dallas.

Having said that I yearned for the old gossip girl , but not that queen bee crap! Much prefer Blair as she is now

And loving that she is going to be doing the "chasing" as Chuck deserves some serious TLC

krestin

[10]May 16, 2012
    • level: 9

Just give Blair and Chuck a decent send off before GG goes into off the air status.

THEY NEED IT AND DESERVE IT.

I'd hope for GG to be revealed, but since the writer of the Gossip Girl never did in the books I doubt it will happen in the series.

I want Bart Bass to get his. I swear he is a more hated character for me... more so than Dan.

hazepurple

[11]May 27, 2012
    I found the reverting to their high school persona thing interesting and pretty realistic. Most adults, wether they admit it or not will at times return to this behaviour at some point. Going out with a bang!

Spicerack

[12]May 27, 2012
    • level: 2

Unfortunately I feel the writers can only go on so much longer without completely killing the series. We're starting to see some repetition glossed over by some not so classic twists. If the writers can compact the same amount of story told in all the episodes of season 5 into season 6 it should be a ripper of a final season.

chilipalm

[13]May 28, 2012

krestin wrote:

Just give Blair and Chuck a decent send off before GG goes into off the air status.

THEY NEED IT AND DESERVE IT.

I'd hope for GG to be revealed, but since the writer of the Gossip Girl never did in the books I doubt it will happen in the series.

I want Bart Bass to get his. I swear he is a more hated character for me... more so than Dan.

Pfft we all know gossip girl is Kristen Bell.

NiallB31

[14]Jul 31, 2012

It has be just announced the 6th and final season of Gossip Girl will run for 10 episodes with a possibility of a retrospective.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s83/gossip-girl/news/a396506/gossip-girls-final-season-to-run-for-10-episodes.html