Gossip Girl Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Will they Dair

Do you think Dan and Blair should be together

bellagirl_008

[1]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 14

Do you think the writers of Gossip Girl will actually write in a relationship between Blair and Dan this season, & if they do how will you feel about it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jstitely1

[2]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 12

bellagirl_008 wrote:

Do you think the writers of Gossip Girl will actually write in a relationship between Blair and Dan this season, & if they do how will you feel about it.

unfortunately, i think they will. but i only like them as friends, hooking up is too weird

bellagirl_008

[3]Jan 6, 2011

Some Dan and Blair spoilers from Ausiello.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/exclusive-gossip-girl-flirts-with-danblair-romance/

LeytonTLA

[4]Jan 9, 2011
    • level: 16
    can you believe after everything with serena dan and nate she is just gonna end up with her professor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe dan should get with blair just to pis her off!!! All four seasons i have wanted dan and serena together!!

HappyGirl818

[5]Jan 15, 2011
    • level: 10

I am fairly certain that GG is going to dare to Dair lol Now please note, I have been a major CB fan since the limo scene and still am, but surprisingly enough I am actually excited for Dan/Blair. I remember back in one of the very first episodes of season one, before any CB, there was that scene where Dan was comforting Blair about her mom with that modeling shoot thing, and I thought they had really good chemistry and even pondered a the potential of a S/D/B love triangle. That didn't turn out to be true, and I found Chair and moved on, but I have always enjoyed the few DB scenes we've gotten throughout the years, and I think their coupling will actually bring some freshness to the show.

twistedlogic20

[6]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 3

I'm a hard core Chair fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing Blair and Dan together for a while!

bellagirl_008

[7]Jan 23, 2011
    I think it will bring out some real jealousy with serena because its usually her taking Blair's things and friends and boyfriends, even if she doesn't want Dan i don't think she will be ok with Dair

pgsuperfan

[8]Jan 25, 2011
    • level: 25

It is starting to look that way

bellagirl_008

[9]Jan 25, 2011
    [QUOTE="pgsuperfan"]

It is starting to look that way

[/QUOT it would be nice to see a relationship built on propeer friendship in this show instead of sex or revenge

hvstmn316

[10]Jan 31, 2011
    • level: 6

I have secretly shipped Dair, since S2. While I used to love Chair, I have always been distracted by how much chemistry PB/LM have. Dan without a doubt sparks the most with Blair. Their witty banter/begrudging affection, is made of awesome and Dan is the only guy who can go toe to toe with Blair in terms of wit and smarts and still help and encourage Blair. Blair feels the most Blair like with Dan and she breathes engery into him. Plus I cannot ever see Dan treating Blair as badly as Chuck or Nate did. I think they have the most interesting dynamic and longest buildup and their relationship is so diffrent in terms of anything on the show. I would really love for them to become a couple but if they keep them inconvenent friends with mad sexual tension, I can live with that as long as I keep getting Dan/Blair interaction. However it will hard to root for Blair/Chuck and Dan/Serena when Blair/Dan are so awesome andsoso prettytogether.

Edited on 01/31/2011 7:21am

romasticblossom

[11]Feb 1, 2011
    • level: 9
    hvstmn316 wrote:

I have secretly shipped Dair, since S2. While I used to love Chair, I have always been distracted by how much chemistry PB/LM have. Dan without a doubt sparks the most with Blair. Their witty banter/begrudging affection, is made of awesome and Dan is the only guy who can go toe to toe with Blair in terms of wit and smarts and still help and encourage Blair. Blair feels the most Blair like with Dan and she breathes engery into him. Plus I cannot ever see Dan treating Blair as badly as Chuck or Nate did. I think they have the most interesting dynamic and longest buildup and their relationship is so diffrent in terms of anything on the show. I would really love for them to become a couple but if they keep them inconvenent friends with mad sexual tension, I can live with that as long as I keep getting Dan/Blair interaction. However it will hard to root for Blair/Chuck and Dan/Serena when Blair/Dan are so awesome andsoso prettytogether.

Agreed! Well, I actually like C/B and I used to like S/D( I don't anymore, at least for now, because Serena is such a bore and there's no reason why she and dan would make a good couple! He's just a puppy all around her and it annoys me to death)
    I really think the writers should go for Dair. Dan and Blair have an incredible and fresh chemistry that is missing in the show! It's been so long since I'm so curious to watch the next episode! Now that Dair is hinting I want to watch the whole season already.
    One thing I love about them is how they always make the other act better after their intereactions. Even on other seasons, they always had something nice and interesting to say to the other, they always knew much more about the other than they appeared to; they always end up doing the right thing after those moments together.
    So I think that if they don't happen, it'd be waist of awesome chemistry and plot line.
    I don't know how will it all end ( c/b or d/b) but we should have the right to have more than one good choice (c/b used to be the only couple I really liked in GG)

mange85

[12]Feb 4, 2011

That we already know is that Dan and Blairs chemistry is phenomenal on Gossip Girl, its have been building up over the seasons.
    Dan and Blair is the two smartest persons on Gossip Girl, they have more incomment together then they are realiseing, but i think they are slowly realiseing it, but don´t now how to act and responde to it at all.

Dan and Blair if they are going to be a couple, which i am hopeing they will be, is the best thing that will happen on Gossip Girl for a long freakin time.

Dan and Blair are the perfect Couple, beacause Dan is NOT Nate or Chuck, he will treat her right, and he can also handle her **** strong side, and Dan can come out from Serenas strong suffocateing back and shadow.

I know that many people say and write that Chuck and Blair are the perfect couple, and they will always belong together, WHY?
    They are always fighting or at war with each other all the time, and what they have is not love, is something else and i don´t now what that is yet.
    Blair and Chuck think they will be a couple, but it will never work for a million reasons.

That day when Gossip Girl is ending, Dan and Blair WILL be a COUPLE and much more, and that i am very certain of.

GO GO GO DAIR, you are the only good realistic/perfect Couple on GG (Gossip Girl).

heytiger93

[13]Feb 6, 2011
    They better Dair, I'm sorry but these two were made for each other, its like the characters can see it (and by characters i do mean characters and not actors) but the writers can't. He is the only one out of serena, nate, chuck and jenny ( i know she hates her but still) that hasn't betrayed her, look what he did in panic roommate was bad, but the second her realized what they had was real and that he had pretty much altogether lost it, he did what was necessary to make blair happy and regain her trust and friendship, because obviously she means a lot to him and if the writers opened their eyes they'd see how easily they could fall in love, and how hard it would be for anything or anyone to get between them once they were together.

heytiger93

[14]Feb 6, 2011
    heytiger93 wrote:
    They better Dair, I'm sorry but these two were made for each other, its like the characters can see it (and by characters i do mean characters and not actors) but the writers can't. He is the only one out of serena, nate, chuck and jenny ( i know she hates her but still) that hasn't betrayed her, look what he did in panic roommate was bad, but the second her realized what they had was real and that he had pretty much altogether lost it, he did what was necessary to make blair happy and regain her trust and friendship, because obviously she means a lot to him and if the writers opened their eyes they'd see how easily they could fall in love, and how hard it would be for anything or anyone to get between them once they were together.

i mean damien darko sorry not panic roommate, getting a bit ahead of myself there.

mange85

[15]Feb 6, 2011
    heytiger93 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:

i mean damien darko sorry not panic roommate, getting a bit ahead of myself there.

You are so damn right and correct in that you are writning.
    And i hope that the writers can see that to, and let Dan and Blair fell in love with each other...

yunie35

[16]Feb 7, 2011
    • level: 8

I definitely hope they wil "Dair"!

Dan and Blair do have great chemistry, have been building a friendship over the years, and still have a lot to discover about each other.

Dan is just twisted enough to be a good sport for Blair! Plus, it was cute that he tried to protect her from her own schemes at the begining of their internship.

heytiger93

[17]Feb 9, 2011
    mange85 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:

You are so damn right and correct in that you are writning.
    And i hope that the writers can see that to, and let Dan and Blair fell in love with each other...

thank you, nice to see I'm not crazy and others see my point. lol

heytiger93

[18]Feb 9, 2011
    yunie35 wrote:

Dan and Blair do have great chemistry, have been building a friendship over the years, and still have a lot to discover about each other.

Dan is just twisted enough to be a good sport for Blair! Plus, it was cute that he tried to protect her from her own schemes at the begining of their internship.

trueeeeeee.

iheartgreys101

[19]Feb 9, 2011
    • level: 5
    What happened to Dair?!? There was not even a mention of it in this week's episode, I really hope that those few internship scenes weren't the only Dan-Blair interactions we're going to get. I've loved their chemistry throughout and I wasn't too sure about them as a couple, but now with Chuck and Raina together, I really want Blair and Dan to actually fall properly in love. Blair really deserves someone smart and sweet who'll treat her right and let's face it, these two are the only interesting ones on GG anymore. If Dan and Blair last even a couple episodes, that'll be a longer relationship than Serena's had with ANYONE in this season lol.

mange85

[20]Feb 10, 2011
    heytiger93 wrote:
    yunie35 wrote:

trueeeeeee.

I agree completly with you all...