Gossip Girl Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Will they Dair

Do you think Dan and Blair should be together

heytiger93

[21]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 9
    OMG. Just read on spoilertv.com that the feb28 episode which will be the last one til apr11 will leave a cliffhanger involving dan and blair as a reluctant couple. Ahhhhhhhhhh omg, hope this has truth in it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iheartgreys101

[22]Feb 15, 2011
    • level: 5
    OMG I LOVED the Dair moments in the latest episode. It's so adorable how he looked at Chuck and Raina kissing with clear concern for how Blair would deal with it. The end where they're watching the movie and talking on the phone was the cutest scene ever. Honestly, I used to be a HUGE Chuck-Blair fan and I know that CB fans will stab me for saying this or whatever, but they've lost some of their spark, which Dan and Blair have in abundance! Ahhhh just give me more Dair!

heytiger93

[23]Feb 15, 2011
    iheartgreys101 wrote:
    OMG I LOVED the Dair moments in the latest episode. It's so adorable how he looked at Chuck and Raina kissing with clear concern for how Blair would deal with it. The end where they're watching the movie and talking on the phone was the cutest scene ever. Honestly, I used to be a HUGE Chuck-Blair fan and I know that CB fans will stab me for saying this or whatever, but they've lost some of their spark, which Dan and Blair have in abundance! Ahhhh just give me more Dair!

Amazing wasn't it? The hand-hold... aww (squeals) yeah I used to be a major CB fan but now that I see the potential these two have and the sparks and the chemistry I'm totally Dair and I'm not going back, there is NOTHING left for Dan/Serena & Chuck/Blair anyway. And it'd put Serena in her place if she saw that the one guy she always thought belonged to her was actually Blair's perfect match, so Serena can suck on that. The movie scene was adorable, Dan's a nice guy but guys don't offer to watch a movie from start to finish with a girl over the phone just to commit a good deed, he's obviously smitten.

mange85

[24]Feb 16, 2011
    • level: 6
    iheartgreys101 wrote:

You are so damn right, i could not have said it better my self...

mange85

[25]Feb 16, 2011

heytiger93 wrote:
    iheartgreys101 wrote:

Amazing wasn't it? The hand-hold... aww (squeals) yeah I used to be a major CB fan but now that I see the potential these two have and the sparks and the chemistry I'm totally Dair and I'm not going back, there is NOTHING left for Dan/Serena & Chuck/Blair anyway. And it'd put Serena in her place if she saw that the one guy she always thought belonged to her was actually Blair's perfect match, so Serena can suck on that. The movie scene was adorable, Dan's a nice guy but guys don't offer to watch a movie from start to finish with a girl over the phone just to commit a good deed, he's obviously smitten.

Lets hope the Writers, authers and producers understands that to, what Dan and Blair is having together is huge/big, it will/would have a big impact on Gossip Girl and its storyline.

Edited on 02/16/2011 12:44pm

iheartgreys101

[26]Feb 17, 2011

heytiger93 wrote:
    iheartgreys101 wrote:
    Couldn't agree with you more, I positively hate Serena and it'd really do her some good to finally have Blair have something that she wants, instead of it always being the other way around. I can almost bet that when Blair and Dan are really in love, Serena will want her little slave-Dan back. I hope that if it comes to that, Dan picks Blair over Serena because that would just be epic haha. I can't wait for the next episode now!

heytiger93

[27]Feb 18, 2011
    iheartgreys101 wrote:

heytiger93 wrote:
    iheartgreys101 wrote:
    Couldn't agree with you more, I positively hate Serena and it'd really do her some good to finally have Blair have something that she wants, instead of it always being the other way around. I can almost bet that when Blair and Dan are really in love, Serena will want her little slave-Dan back. I hope that if it comes to that, Dan picks Blair over Serena because that would just be epic haha. I can't wait for the next episode now!

Totally hope thats what it comes down to as well. Dan and Blair would seriously be the most epic endgame ever. And yesssss! Awww I hate serena with a passion, she can go try and win back Nate, but Dan belongs to one Blair Waldorf now. And Blair's heart would just melt if she knew Dan wanted her over Serena. I really hope the writers/creators on this show think a little outside the box and consider Dan and Blair not just as a quick fling or something to make Chuck and Serena jealous but as a couple that actually make sense. I did well sort of still do - only a little bit mind you, like CB but they just don't make sense anymore, all they do is go to war with each other, like if they really did in reality love each other that goddamn much they would get over themselves already, risk everything and give it a chance. I think they love the excitement of dating each other more than the real sense of who each other really are, whereas with dair its the complete opposite, who they really are is what has brought them together, and ultimately and in reality would keep them together. MMM... definitely can't wait for next ep either

heytiger93

[28]Feb 22, 2011
    In reference to 4x16; Dan is falling so hard for Blair and I think unlike Blair he's stopped fighting against his feelings and he's trying so hard and so adoreably to knock down those walls. Fingers crossed she let's him in. That couch scene was so cute and when dan made Blair admit they were friends and she was mumbling it was hilarious. Best effing couple on gg ever.!

mange85

[29]Feb 22, 2011

Mondays episode of Gossip Girl was amazing in many ways.
    It´s feels like the foreplay between Dan and Blair have started for real now, now whe have to see if this willl lead somewhere, which i hope strongly it will, Beacause they have taken a huge step forward to be romantic involved with each
    The confrontation between these two hard, easy and smooth in all kind of ways, especially the last scenes in the ending of the episode.
    Blair came to the loaft, thier Dan livs, she came to talk to Dan, and NOT with Serena at her own apartment, and that says a lot about what how they feel about each other.

They are so cut and perfect for each other.

I cant wait to see what will happen in episodes to come, beacause they are taking it to slowly and safe.

pgsuperfan

[30]Feb 22, 2011
    • level: 25

It does look like they becoming more than friends

howdoiluvdean

[31]Feb 25, 2011
    • level: 2

I hope they do Dair... I've been losing interest in the show for the past couple of seasons because it seems that the Chuck that got me hooked on the Chair pairing was evolving into someone so engrossed in his own life that he completely forgot about the one person who stood by him and supported him throughout his dark moments. I love Blair. She's my favorite character on the show. She's scheming, selfish and spoiled at times but she is generally a good friend and a good person, smart and sophisticated and gorgeous. A guy like Dan is the perfect antidote to her excessive behavior, being equally smart and down to earth, he can keep Blair grounded... And because they come from different backgrounds, I am hoping that even if they do pursue the Dair storyline, they will be able to keep their cat and mouse banter because that is what makes their pairing so cute. Go Dair!

heytiger93

[32]Feb 25, 2011
    howdoiluvdean wrote:

I hope they do Dair... I've been losing interest in the show for the past couple of seasons because it seems that the Chuck that got me hooked on the Chair pairing was evolving into someone so engrossed in his own life that he completely forgot about the one person who stood by him and supported him throughout his dark moments. I love Blair. She's my favorite character on the show. She's scheming, selfish and spoiled at times but she is generally a good friend and a good person, smart and sophisticated and gorgeous. A guy like Dan is the perfect antidote to her excessive behavior, being equally smart and down to earth, he can keep Blair grounded... And because they come from different backgrounds, I am hoping that even if they do pursue the Dair storyline, they will be able to keep their cat and mouse banter because that is what makes their pairing so cute. Go Dair!

true, true, true

iheartgreys101

[33]Feb 28, 2011
    howdoiluvdean wrote:

I agree with everything you said!

mange85

[35]Feb 28, 2011
    iheartgreys101 wrote:
    howdoiluvdean wrote:

I agree with everything you said!

me too

heytiger93

[36]Feb 28, 2011
    Omg!!!!!!! They kissssssed! "oh for crying out loud Humphrey!" that was the best. But we have to wait like two months til the next ep :'(

TylerA46

[37]Mar 1, 2011
    • level: 11

Anyway, I hope they won't be busted by Chuck and Serena at the beginning of next episode.

heytiger93

[38]Mar 1, 2011
    TylerA46 wrote:

Anyway, I hope they won't be busted by Chuck and Serena at the beginning of next episode.

here's hoping if they are, they'll be into each other and that kiss would have made them realize it doesn't matter what anyone thinks cause they're just the greatest freaking couple ever, I think we may see Dan trying to convince Blair to consider the idea of them since
    ***SPOILER***

pgsuperfan

[39]Mar 1, 2011
    • level: 25

well they ended the show with them kissing and I guess we will see wht happened next week ????

romasticblossom

[40]Mar 2, 2011
    oh my that episode was soooo good!!!!!!! Love the fact that their kiss wasn't all slow and fearful...Blair just grabbed him lol That's so Blair
    Love also the beginning when Dorota says that she looked diferent, (there was a because implied) she looked happy!! Its so nice to see Blair calm and happy instead of crying around because of Raina or whatever.
    But why, WHY did they have to end it all like that? I'm so anxious! I hope that she become indeed afraid of what they could have because that will mean they'll have to pause dair a little for them both to figure their problems out...( I always get worried bc the writers can make them get together then just slipt them apart right away without a good and exciting reason).
    Anyway, even though I'm VERY curious, I'm just happy with that episode It was amazing