Gossip Girl

G.G.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 30, 2012 on The CW

• Beautiful

-Spoilers ahead-

The one word to describe this episode> IT had its downs, yes, but the whole storyline was excellent.IT has the exact amount od drama, especially in the last 10 minutes. That Louis is an evil prince was amazing. I was gettting tired of his character,( it was like a dog) but this twist would make a story for a few more episodes. When Blar asked Cyrus to be her escort too, the moment was irrelevant, but very toouching. Blair looked stunning as always, as did Serena. Nate and the real Charlie was very interesting. Chuck Bass was perfect. This man deserves an oscar.

Coming to the downs, Georgina. Why is she there everytime there is a big episode? Sure, she can pack a punch, but it gets old. This is propably the millionth time I'm telling this, but concerning Dan and Serena: OH PLEASE NO!! The same goes for Blair and Dan. I don't care what they do with him, as long he's not with Serena or Blair. He's getting pretty annoying actually.

The verdict : Fantastic episode.Gossip girl never fails to keep the viewers guessing.I'm looking forward to Georgina as Gossip Girl.