Gossip Girl

Gone with the Will

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 12, 2009 on The CW

7.6
  • ...

As much as I don't like Jack, I like Desmond Harrington and the dialogues between Jack and regular characters, especially Chuck. Some lines are pretty funny, others pretty classy. I can't say that I like this episode, although it wasn't a total waste of time. Why we see Chace Crawford lesser and lesser? I kinda miss his character (oops! I kinda have already forgot his name. wait.. remembered!) Nate. Why Serena and Dan need to be so boring. If I could, I skip a lot of episode with them. Hmmm.. what da hell happened between Chuck and Blair. I can't really figure it out. On one hand we assume that she had some date with Jack on NY (maybe even more than once), on other hand she's keeping to run after Chuck and then to push away him like in the beginning of this season. I can't understand if these two things are related, I mean Jack and Chuck. As a matter of fact I think that Jack is one clever jackass and maybe in different conditions I would accept that, but knowing that he's screwing Chuck, it's unacceptable for me. And how long will Chuck be in such a pain because of his father? Hey guys, it's becoming kinda boring for us, at least for me. Waiting for next Monday.