Gossip Girl

I Am Number Nine

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 07, 2011 on The CW

Tonight's episode was terribly scandalous and it is exactly what the show needed right now. Sure, there were some rough spots in the beginning and a lot of the dialogue and conversation was really cheesy, but the lies and deceit were perfect. All the good intentions going wrong and then the continued "will they or won't they" drama with Chuck and Blair.

GG is good escapist fun, and it does not stray from what it is all about. That's why it is worth watching despite the sinking ratings.

• Awfull start of the episode, but I loved the ending!

This episode started off very badly. The story line with Nate being jealous is one of the worst ones. Serena and her mean boss dancing around Dan and his rich people story.

The reason I give this episode a 9 is the Blair and Chuck storyline which I have always loved the most. The act it so well but the storyline is so interesting. For some reason the steps they take make sense. And now Chuck looks hotter than ever being honest and showing his regrets. I love that. Last I enjoy Charlie on the show. As unrealistic as this storyline is, it makes everyting Gossip Girl interesting. Especially because she is very likable.
    Maybe the 9 is a little bit high for this episode, but the ending was relativly so satisfying after whatching the beginning.