Gossip Girl

Inglorious Bassterds

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 05, 2010 on The CW

7.6
  • Really worth watching!

There were so many reasons why I adore this episode. First of all, I loved the whole assasins theme that ran right through it and tangled into all the different storylines.

Blair is absolutely my favourite character and I love how dedicated she is to Chuck in this episode, and how once again we see him push her aside. I think that this plotline was absolutely genius, and Jack Bass really is a hateful character!

Jenny is good at scheming and this added a bit of tension to the episode, as I was PRAYING she wouldn't get her own way, and I'm glad she didn't! I love how we're seeing more of Dorota and her personal life now as I loved her before and it's nice to get to know the character more. The only criticism I have is that the Eric meeting Elliot thing was really obvious, as he was talking about meeting someone else at the beginning. Also, the dialogue between the two was quite corny and made me cringe.

All in all, though, an excellent episode and I can't wait to see the next.. which I'm going to watch now!
    Keep it up, Gossip Girl!