Gossip Girl

New York, I Love You XOXO

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 17, 2012 on The CW

• Gossip Girl

Well the word is out about who Gossip Girl has been this entire time and it wasn't Dorota. None other than Lonely Boy himself. Am I disappointed? Yes. Am I disappointed by the last four episodes all-together? Yes. I will give them this: they did give it a decent spin. The idea of writing himself into their world.. that was the one part that was actually plausible. But still, all the worst things they could have done with the ending they did. Dan was gossip girl. Dan marries Serena. Ick. And after everything Blair and Dan went through, she still has the nerve to talk about him like he's some pathetic outsider? Wow.

The only reason I gave this an 8/10 was simple. Like pretty much any show out there, a series finale is emotional. It's everything you cared about coming to a culmination with nostalgic moments and final pairings, farewells, etc. I will definitely miss this absolutely fantastic show, but I will do so pretending that it _really_ ended at season 5 episode 23.

Now there's one less good show on the air, leaving us with extra slim pickings.