Gossip Girl

• LIKE IF YOU WAIT SEASON 6

p4p?

Hi there! If you wait Season 6 Like and Promo this page! xoxo

• Episode was good!

finally some CHAIR action!!! :)

I actually can't wait for next weeks episode, i can't remember when I last said that to GG !
  • Red Carpet Interview with Hugo Becker (Prince Louis)

Hugo Becker, known for his role as Louis Grimaldi on recent seasons of "Gossip Girl," hit the red carpet with relaxed and happy about his most recent project which marks his first film in the U.S. and brought him to the country for the first time. Check out the full interview on our YouTube Channel (StarCam Celebrities) or the link below, for exclusive details about his character's role in "Damsels in Distress."

• chuck and blair forever!

Seriously!? Just get rid of Dan and Blair as a couple! I like em as individuals, but hair just needs to quit playing around with Dan and get serious with Chuck! He didn't pay her dowery just for her to be with Dan! AHHHHHH! JUST PLZ PUT CHUCK AND BLAIR BACK TOGETHER! IM GOING CRAZY WAITING FOR BLAIR TO GET REAL! GOSSIP GIRL WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER WITH THEM TOGETHER! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
  • nate & serena forever

i think nate and serena should date each other again because they make a very good couple and they are happy with each other. i really like the show "Gossip Girl", =)
  • Give me a break!

After watching the last episode and venting here how abysmal it was, I thought this episode was quite good... until the ending. Gossip Girl is hitting us below the belt. I mean c'mon!! Blair is IN LOVE with Chuck. He loves her with all his heart too. For about 4-5 years, they have been in love with each. Blair keeps pushing off Chuck because of God, because of Louis and what not. Finally finally, Chuck has a chance to be with his true love and Blair tells him she doesn't love him... oh wait, my bad. She isn't in love with him?? Blair was my favourite character, now she just seems such a witch. She basically stringed Chuck around for years, and now she wants to be with lonely boy? Poor poor chuck! If I were him, I would have strangled Blair and stabbed Dan. I detested Dan for the last few episodes and sadly, Blair has joined the gang. Dair has got to be the worst thing the producers could possibly think of. On a different note, the Georgina thing is quite good. The villain might be turning out to my fav character since the lead people are so stupid!! (Yes Blair, you) Serena has to develop some sort of story line. They should name this show Blair anyway. I was feeling quite sorry for Ivy until she turned lily and Rufus out of the house. That was too much. And the fact that William Vanderwoodson is Charlie's father... horrible idea!! That disgusts me. Serena and Charlie are now step sisters? Their mothers being sisters???

How could they take one of my most favourite shows and turn it into something this awful??

I wish there was a rating less than 1.
  • By jolene

I wanna ask that where can we find the musics at season 5, episode 15 playing on the back up fone?

• kill humphrey PLZ

5.5
    ok seriously..blair was head over heels for chuck a couple of episodes ago and now she loves him but she's not in love wth him? wtf.. i hope everyone sees how thats not right OR believable. i lost interest in GG 2 seasons ago but i started being intruiged again until blair kissed dan.ew. he's great as a friend to her but noooot a boyfriend. awful couple.
  • Boring

2.5
    wow this show is boring. Everything about it is boring, nothing happens at all. The show is basically "Oh i broke a nail what am i going to do for the next half in hour" i mean give me a break. I only watched one episode and i had to resist the urge not to break down and start crying tears of pain. I felt like someone stole my wallet and took two dollars out of it. Anyways hearing a bunch of snobby rich kids whine about how sad there lives are is awful. "Oh no i'm so unhappy that i got the blue dress instead of the red one" give me a break
  • OM*G is there gonna be a 6th season?

First of all what are Blair and Dan doing together? It's supposed to be Blair and Chuck. And MAYBE Dan and Serena. I just think that S and Lonley Boy had gone through too many different, tough, sad and I could go on things and situations as a couple.

And I'm wondering if there's gonna be sixth season of GG? I hope it will :).

• GREAT!

Okaay I think, the 1st season was the best. But I also think, that there are worse shows than Gossip Girl out there. I think the popular Grey's Anatomy isn't that better than GoGi. Of course there are boring episodes. But tell me, are the other shows interesting all the time? I don't think so. Every show has a lot of boring moments. So, haters, when you don't like the show, don't watch it! ;D haha
  • dan and blair no it should be chuck and blair

omg seriously dan and blair

the only one who belongs with blair is chuck and that obvious

no they come up with some stupid thing like god that they can't be together and then they go with dan over chuck I mean this is'nt possible.

I'm truely dissapointed in the gossip girl writers and I hope for them the show get's better because a lot of viewers will not watch it again

including me.
  • Best show Ever !!!!!

I have seen too many shows and I know one think, Gossip Girl is the only one that every time can make me happy, its exactly as it supposed to be, and if anyone's watch the Fifth season it will realized that it's not boring at all, but exciting. I hope that we have and a Season 6!!!!

I want to express my gratitude and to thank all the actors and all the people that working hard for this movie.

Just continue the good Job!!!!
  • what are you doing here???

if you guys hate the show, then what the %%&& are you doing here?!!! jajaja i dont go to eat where i dont like the food!! i just dont!

i really like gossip girl, and i think the blair and chuck relationship its the best thing about it, we all love the chase, and the happy endings!! please we need chuck and blairs fairytale to end how we all want it to end, they being together!!
  • go go DAIR!!

plz make DAIR a love pair!! soo love them together :)
  • Incredible Waste of Time

0.0
    How the Hell did I like this show for a while at the beginning? I must indeed have had brain damage to like this show as well because I cannot stand it at all.

This show is pathetic and I cannot understand why anyone who does not have OCD would waste their lives watching it. This show is nothing but a pile of crap about a bunch of rich, spoiled losers and their pathetic, boring "problems" which amount to self-induced garbage involving their stupid, mundane love-lives.

Who the Hell cares?

It deserves a 0.

• I got bored with Gossip Girl

I am very disappointed with what this show became.

I loved season 1, 2, well to make it short, I liked the time when the characters where in high school, I liked the mean girls a lot, I liked Jenny's falldown and I liked how Serena and Blair always fought over stupid things.

During the first 3 seasons, I was always looking forward to be able to watch the newest episode that aired, always looking for the day's intrigue.

I sometime felt annoyed, mostly with Jenny or whenever someone tried to make Naive-Serena fall, but I liked it nevertheless.

Season 4 was a disappointment to me, I watched it anyway, let's call it "loyalty" or "hope".

In my opinion, all characters have become uninteresting.

I hate Charlie's character, I find it bland, hypocrit and useless.

I've stopped liking Serena in season 4. Blair is too nice and not scheming enough in my opinion and Chuck has become some kind of ghost of himself.

The arrival of sexy Liz Hurley has not made the show better neither in my opinion.

I am still watching season 5 but mostly because some of my other shows have reached mid season so I must find an occupation for myself. I am not looking forward to new episodes anymore and If I have a choice, I usually watch another show instead.

I would probably not be sad or nostalgic if the show was ended.

Sorry about that, Gossip Girl, you've lost one fan :(

• I hate this show.

No, you guys. It is not even guilty pleasure standard because I gave it a shot, and it bored the living crap out of me. No matter what you guys claim, there is no love on this show. None of it. Everyone hates everyone but themselves. They're just ruining love by claiming to be in it. They're ruining friendship by claiming to be friends with people they don't give two hoots about. I don't understand why people like this show. I mean, how does it make you feel good, watching people bitching about each other, being catty? It's not a pleasure. It is not. It is an abysmal show and always will be. And I honest to God cannot understand what is so amazing about Blair and Chuck, or Blair and Dan, or any other pairing on this ridiculous show. Want to watch a show about teenagers? Go watch Pretty Little Liars instead.

• Guilty, stupid plesure

This show, for me, works like a romance novel or (I guess?) like a neverending daytime soap opera like Days of Our Lives, for other people. It's relaxed, thoughless fun.

Now, let's face it: Gossip Girl is pretty much just stupid, it's far, far, FAR from realistic and it ticks me off more than it makes me relate - but something about it makes me watch it anyway.

The characters are all self absorbed, mean and bratty (the adults JUSt as much - if not more - than the "kids") and I loathe some of them with passion - but I still kind of adore them, somehow. I guess it's just a love/hate relationship, like that.

Nate and Eric are the only "people" in this show that I actually LIKE, even if Chuck reels me in with his snarkiness and beautifully delivered tear-downs. Now... This is kind of the point, isn't it? This show isn't about lovely people being lovavle in lovely surroundings. It's about spollied brats with a lot more money than heart - and that's what makes it fun. It's like a science fiction, only without the aliens. It's unbelievable, it's silly and it's way out there - and that's what makes it so addictive.

I hate Gossip Girl... but I sort of love it too.
  • A fascinating show.

The first two seasons were awesome - sometimes while I watched, I didn't know what had hit me. But then things started to blur, characters became out of character and it became kind of dull. I'll watch some episode of the new season, but I'm not that interested anymore.

• One of the Best TV Shows!

I used to love the O.C. but after finished watching first season of Gossip Girl, wow!! I dare myself to say that it's MUCH BETTER than the O.C.! Some people might disagree and I guess they're just totally different in terms of East and West lifestyle. I haven't read the book by Cecilia, but I have to say that she is a really fine writer! The only thing that really really bugged me was .... Why did they hire "Michelle Trachtenberg" ? ddaanngg her nose is sooooo enormously fugly! oopss excuse my french, but really, it's to the point of me pu*ing at my TV when I watched her!! ggrrrr hopefully she will NOT return for the 2nd season. I don't know, It' snot just her face/look, but to me she just doesn't fit in to the show!(see my review about michelle rodriguez for LOST) Casting is always a strong point, I have absolutely no complaints with all the other original casts, they're all absolutely spot on and fabulous! Just one little note about that "lanky" dude at the season finale episode, hhmm I was like, naah "he" could have been better! (in terms of his "look") but hey I guess that's just me! In summary, If you like to watch the posh, rich and wonderful lifestyle of these NewYorkers (albeit superficials) and with some really good stories and twists and everything else a la The O.C. then definitely watch Gossip Girl! Don't knock it down until you watch at least 5 episodes! It gets better and better (some episodes might be weaker than others, but in general it's just Fab & Awesome!) 5 out of 5 stars.

• Don't live up to the hype.

I started wacth Gossip Girl because it's a show of Josh Schwartz, the creator of The OC, one of the best teen dramas ever.

But with this he clearly lost his touch. I mean, it's a teen drama where the teens almost don't go to school. It's only parties and clothes and whatever stupid other think those guys think it's important.

The cast is painful bad. Blake Lively it's a new actress, but she is unwacthable with her Serena. The adult cast is bad too, they look (are) too young and don't convince me with her characters. Penn Badgley, Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szhor and Chace Crawford are so-so to bad actors. The only two cast members that deserve honorable mention are Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester. They have the best (only) good moments of the show. But even so, Ed Westwick have only one "face", no matter if Chuck is happy, sad, vengeaful or whatever, his face looks the same over and over again. The show really dissapointed me, I have high expectations, but not even the season finale made the show look better.

In short words: IT'S A BAD SHOW, and I'm not coming back to the 2nd season.
  • Poor in every respect!

Having read all the books I was very excited to hear of this series being made. I shouldn't have been! It is a very poor version of what was an excellent series in book form. Character's have been removed, changed beyond recognition or created. the wonderful feeling of voyeurism that came from reading the books is completely missing as is the underlying warmth. The characters in the book were flawed yes, but underneath there was all the usual teenage angst we experience and the simple desire to do the right thing. The characters in the TV series come over as shallow, self centered wannabes and little more.

A MAJOR disappointment as a show, and I'm disappointed Cecily Von Ziegesar signed off on it.
  • Its one of the best shows on tv. Love everything about it from the actors to the script everything is perfect.The show is about wealthy teens who dont have boundries.

The show is brilliant. It reminds me of how our school was. the characters are brilliant. The actors are great you wouldn't think they were acting. The girls are all dressed up great and the guys are all soo hot. I love Nathan the most i feel like he can act the best from the guys and in the girls i like sereina the most.The show shows how the rich and spoiled teens lives but also shows how a not soo wealthy family step into the lives of the glamorous people. The show is real becuase most of the things that happen in the show reminds me of things that used to happen in school.
  • Thumbs down to this show

This show is just as stupid as most of the shows they show on the CW Network these days. Another show of arrogant, egotistical, snobby, irresponsible teens. It's too confusing and just dumb for words. I don't know how crap like this stays on the air. It reminds me too much of Dawson's creek, One Tree Hill, and the new Beverly Hills 90210 shows. Makes me wonder if the network can air better shows than teen garbage shows these days. This show is crap and i'm surprised it hasn't cancelled yet. I could even tell by the previews to this show that it was a load of boring crap
  • gossip

gossip girl is a good tv show to watch.all actors are sooo good :) i rate it 7.5 out of 10 , i would love to know who is gossip girl ,i would hope in the last season we get to know who she or he is.i would like it to be someone that is part of the gossip gang :) because it would be a lot better than just a random person :)

• Best. Show. Ever

Co-created by The O.C's Josh Shwartz, this show is a milestone in its own. This is the show that creates the ultimate "good guy-bad guy" distinction and leaves you loving the bad guys for being so reckless, charasmatic and scandelous & detest the good guys for being sugary sweet, adorable and holier-than-thou; all morals apart. It boasts of well etched characters, proficient actors and scandelous storylines that leave you wistful for more. Its a world where the scoop about your parent's love life is as delicious as your own, where the crowd is hesitent to let you rise but quick to make you fall, where every person is hiding deep dark secrets we all know will be ultimately unearthed by 'Gossip Girl'. The cast comprises of the perfect guy-next-door, Dan Humphrey;the girl-next-door desperate to shake off this title, Jenny Humphery; the meddled up yet marvelous Queen Bee, Blair Waldorf; the even more meddled up with looks to die for, Nate Archibald, the sugary sweet Sarena Van der Woodsen, the charasmatic Chuck Bass and the eye candy parents Lily Van der Woodsen and Rufus Humphery. This show is definately not perfect but the best part is that you won't just love it despite its flaws but you'll come to love its flaws too!!
  • GG, Gossip Girl!

I really did enjoyed watching the first season. Although after the half season the storyline started droping but I still like rewatching the that season.
    Yay Gossip Girl!
  • Go,go,gossip girl

The most influential show in primetime,on the "CW" network. First the likes, I like how the characters don't realize how visually beautiful they are, the spin-off films for some of the main cast are cool because I think that the "hardcore fans" watch'em religiously. The witty one line smart remarks make it tolerable (I'm not a groupie) because I find it easy to lose focus with the sexual tension that effortlessly emits...and most of all it's easy to follow. Now the dislikes, nothing but the repetitiveness of the character "Chuck". So is it worth following this series ? To me that's neither a yes or no question at this time, on one hand it's a yes because I can relate on a personal level to a part of the cast, and on the other,no...
  • Is this show "Straight?"

2.9
    It must be a "non-straight" show. the girls are kind of "not really looking good". also "Really really not looking good". maybe also "Very very extremely not really looking good".

and the dudes are like "really metrosexual". very metrosexual". "extremely metrosexual".

well, I mean, I have no problem with peoples choice or look but, for a "high society" show, they could do better I guess.

Low Budget productions trying to handle subjects off their reach, often give big holes in casting. I guess this show is falling under the same mistake.

But perhaps they will succeed where "DIRT" failed. (It is not hard to do better than "DIRT")
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10