Gossip Girl

The CW (ended 2012)

neomichel

Gossip Girl Fan Reviews page 4 of 13

• S & D are competing, D doesn't know who he's messing with that's 4 sure. Marcus & Dear Dutchess hit it hard,V finds out tells B, she handles it perfectly until V buts in AGAIN & ruins the deal to help Nate get his life back! Chuck is Chuck B

It's the first day of school on GG & OMG you haven't seen anything yet as to how things are gonna go down.
    D & S haven't seen each other since their breakup, so things are awkward. They try to be all grown up about it and skip to the friends part, but a new girl gets in the way. Amanda is her name.

She reads all of the same stuff Dan reads,(coincidence?? HELL No ) so he immediately invites her to lunch, which was innocent enough but instantly triggers some class warfare.

Serena feels hurt, embarrassed and jealous.B sees this and goes on the attack. She tries to befriend Amanda in order to bond her to the "girl code" and render her unable to date a friend's ex. C explains this to D, who is typically confused.

Amanda decides to rebel, though, and invites D to a club. Of course, this ends up on Gossip Girl, which pisses Serena off royally. However, she does not want things to be like this with Dan so she suggests the next night that all three of them - Amanda, Serena and Dan - go to the club on a "date."

It goes okay until Serena gets drunk and starts falling all over a Dalton lacrosse player. Blair's creepy possie are there watching, as is Chuck.

Chuck's entire purpose there is pure evil.

He's got some sort of Nair/bleach mixture in his pocket, which he provides Blair's possie with. Soon enough, they pour it in a cocktail glass and throw it into Amanda's hair, burning chunks of it off. SOunds COld but admit it You and I both wanted somthing bad to happen to the New girl =p.

Lily is back from her honeymoon and seemingly lonely, filled with regret. Bart is in Beijing on business, and Lily's back in New York. She doesn't come out and say it, but she is all of a sudden very interested in Rufus again. He sort of gives her the cold shoulder, though, reminding her that she made the decision to be Mrs. Bart Bass and now has to live with it.

Meanwhile, Nate is trying to figure out why the hell Vanessa spurned him like that. The Duchess is pleased with her "deal" with Vanessa and takes $5,000 to her to show her appreciation. Catherine leaves a check in the gallery / cafe and departs.

Vanessa, of course, decides to return the bribe in person and goes straight to Catharine's apartment to do so. That's when she conveniently walks in on her and Marcus getting. It. On. Wow.

Turning to Dan, Vanessa wants to get Nate's (and Nate's dad) off the hook if she can but doesn't know how. V shows him the camera phone pic she snapped. Dan has no better advice than to tell her to seek out Blair, because she's pretty much the empress of revenge.

Vanessa shares the info with a surprisingly distraught Blair, who is really sad about this actually, but nevertheless sets a plan in motion.

And plan she did! Blair confronts the Duchess and her man and negotiates a deal with Catharine and Marcus in which they leave town and pay off all of Nate's father's restitution in return for her silence.

But here's the twist. Not knowing enough to stay out of Blair's way and let things take their course, Vanessa gets antsy and tells Catharine's husband personally about everything. That infuriates the Duchess, and the deal is off. As far as the money goes, anyway. At least Nate is no longer a hooker and we've seen the last of Catherine.

With Blair preoccupied by Marcus and the Dutchess, Chuck has been playing everyone so that Serena will reoccupy her queen status.
    He had to "create a monster" and it looks like he's done that in the new Serena. We'll See whats Happens ,, so either Bow In or Bow out =) ..

xoxo ,,
  • Oh Goood, I'm a sucker for teen drama.

It's nothing special. It's no Veronica Mars, or Gilmore girls... It has a whole bunch of super rich New Yorkers... What more can you ask for?

I really thought, watching the trailers and everything, that the show would really be, like, serious... But it kinda wasn't xD Still, I never missed an episode of One Tree Hill, Veronica Mars or Gilmore girls, so this kinda goes into the "guilty pleasure" section...

It was kinda okay until the very end when the scene on the roof came, and the courageous brother kicked the rich spoiled kid. It felt so unrealistic and fake, but I just KNOW I'll keep watching it, because I'm a sucker for teen dramas, like I mentioned earlier...

And yeah, pretty good cast :)
  • Guilty pleasure about the rich and ... well. Not that beautiful.

Tonight the 3rd season kick off, but I haven't seen it all until today. Once upon a time I watched half the first season, but lost interest. Now I've revisited and I'm up to date.

I'm a simple guy. The problems and powerstruggles of rich kids ain't especially fascinating. In my case it really doesn't help when I don't find any of the female cast beautiful either. Just not my cup of tea.

And the circling never ending plot twists of the same couples on and off? Seen that before, and not only once or twice.

It still manages to stay interesting enough I watch it as guilty pleasure, or maybe just in lack of other options. I'm kind of running out of shows now.

I guess moral isn't on top of the list for those rich kids in the real world either, but the fact every character lacks any abillity to be honest or take the high road gets on my nerves.

Still. I'll check out the new season and give them their minutes, at least for a couple of weeks, but it's not one of the shows I'm looking forward to as we now begin a new tv-season.

I do however love the show tag line....

xoxo gossip girl
  • You know you love me xoxo gossip girl...

Gossip Girl is "your one and only source into the scandalous life" of the elite of New York's Upper East Side. You can identify with each character in the show; you have the drama queen, the queen bee, the player, the rich kid, the extremely cute guy that everyone falls for… The cast is amazing, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Ed Westwick (so hot btw)… Another main attraction is the amazing wardrobe I mean you will be taking a hot peek on what is trendy and à la mode. This show will keep you wanting more and more every time you watch it. You know you love me,
    Xoxo Gossip Girl
  • it's great

it's great it's great it's great it's great it's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's greatit's great it's greatit's greatit's greatit's great
  • Gossip Girl is so, completely, amazing! This acting is great, the storyline is great, the script is great, and the locations are great! Its sooo good and I can't wait for season 3!

Some people may not like gossip girl as they may think it is about spoilt kids in NYC but I think it is amazing and it is so much more than that. It follows the lives of the main characters-Blair,Serena,Chuck,Nate,Dan,Jenny and Vanessa- who are all in high school in the Upper East Side. (Except for Vanessa who is home-schooled)Sometimes the storyline can be hard to follow but if you are keeping up with your episodes then you should have no problem. It can also be very frustrating to watch as it can seem that characters such as Blair and Chuck will never admit to their true feelings! But it is so amazing that it doesn't even matter. The acting is brilliant and so is the script! Watch gossip girl!
  • Completely unoriginal and repetitve.

Every episode I watch of this show convices me more of how stupid it is to hire all good looking actresses and actors without any sense of talent.I mean it's getting so lame that it's almost pathetic. This season love's affaires:
    -Dan and Serena
    -Dan and Rachel
    -Jenny and Nate
    -Vannessa and Nate
    -Blair and Nate
    -Serena and the paintor guy whatever his name is.
    -Chuck with Blair
    -Chuck with Vannessa. I mean it's too much even for this show. I mean one thing is to show " the scandolous lives of Manhattan elite " another thing is to make every character in the show date every other character , it's lame and completely out of touch. What it's worse , every episode a new relationship is introduced so this show has lost all sense of storyline and plot , and one day Nate is in love with Vannessa next day she doesn't exist , I mean come on . Dan which was an interesting character in season one , now is the worst nice guy of history and he is as boring as anyone can get. Dialogues are so basic and idiotic that any 5 yeard old with a computer could write them. For example I watched " Remains of the J " today and Blair says to Nate: " Only my boyfriend can touch my hair".I think that explains it all and prooves my point. This is a lame excuse of a show which has nothing to do against other shows of the genre such as One Tree Hill ( that's a really good show) , the OC or even Privileged. If I don't see any improvement before this season finishes , this show is absolutely done for me , total waste of time.
  • It's cliché, but it's so cliché-ridden, that it's intelligent again!

If you keep that in mind, and if you don't take it too seriously, it's top entertainment of the "guilty pleasure"-kind!
    Another feature of the show is action: I have to say, the writers' achievement to pack so much into single episodes cannot be underestimated, most of the time it fits well together. It's relatively pointless to recapitulate some of the content, as things can change to the complete opposite within two episodes. What happens in usual soap operas within a season, can happen here within an episode, twice!
    Sometimes you have the feeling that they could have taken a little more time to deal with some storylines, but overall it's a feature that definitely won't let you fall asleep.
  • What can I say about Gossip Girl.

Well this show is the most Hots show I ever show thank you CW for having a show like Gossip Girl & keeping it on to the people how made this T.V. show I could not thank you from the bottom my Heart.Just like(Desperate Housewives)this show is so cool with a Gert cast that do a good job on the show what more can I say.I witch the show all the Time I even DVR it if I am not going to be how..I can't stop witching it I am 26 years old & I love the show Keep up the good work for more season to come....

P.s. Have a Good Summer to all of the people at Gossip Girl. A Loving Fan XOXO
  • New York City. Gorgeous girls, hot guys. This show follows New York teens through the best times and the worst times of their lives. Breaking up and hooking up. Best friends and enemies. Gossip Girl doesn't leave any secrets behind closed doors.

Gossip Girl is a teenage soap opera. I personally love the show. You will fall in love with the characters as you watch them grow and then fall. There is more drama then anything. The teenagers and the parents relationships are ridiculous. The Upper-east side vs. Brooklyn. The poor boy falling for the rich girl. The "best" couple splitting up. Best Friends hooking up! You pretty much got it all. Now all you need to know is it's on Mondays at 8:00pm on the CW. If you are just checking in.... You might want to check out all of the episodes. They are all worth it.
  • Different city but hte same story...

Nice and rich places, beatiful girls and handsome boys but no plot. Come on !!!!! The story is the same as O.C. actually the only difference is the city but the rest of the story is the same, beautiful rich girl and cute poor boy with a little bit taste of Beverly Hills 90210. The only things I like about the show is Selena, she is really cute and seeing Sam Whitmore again.
    I dont think the show last very long like Beverly Hills and share the same faith with O.C.
    But I hope I can see Blake in more adultish series next time.
  • Rich people, love dramas ..what do you need more :D

Absolutely LOVE the show.makes me wanna be part of that world just 'cause it's so far away from mine.
    Right from the first episode I knew that it was gonna be a great show... Queen B with her beautiful clothes that I would die for.S and her lovely way. Oh and Nate..How can you not love him,a real gentleman.
    And you can't get past Chuck.I never was the kind of girl,who falls for the bad guy,but..you can imagine I've changed :D
    I'm not a big fan of the Humphreys but it wouldn't be the same without them.
    CAN'T wait till the next episode
    xoxo
    your truly
    M
  • Money. Sex. Beautiful people. And deep down, a really complex world of secrets, love, friendship and excitement. Is it weird that I completely cherish Gossip Girl?

Gossip Girl is definitely my current obsession when it comes to TV-shows. I have seen all the episodes, I see the trailers the first seconds they air and on Sundays I am almost shivering with excitement towarsd the upcoming episodes. Why do I love this show so much? First of all I love the characters. I am madly in love with Chuck Bass. I admire Blair Waldorf smartness, her sense of style and her extraordinary beauty, I admire Jenny Humprey's sewing skills, Vanessa's skinny legs, Lily's personality and Nate's sexy hair. I do not only love these people as individuals, I love them together! : I love Nate and Chuck's weird relationship, as they are really not alike at all. I love Dan and Vanessa together, as well as Eric and Jenny, and I love Lily and Rufus. But guys, let's be honest: The main reason I love this show is Chuck and Blair!
  • this is a show that really brings the drama!

my cousin is on the show so i m really hooked on the show and i love shows like this and i love the drama on shows! i just love the love triangles and the fights especially like the one where serena and blair actually fight! that was comedy right there but it was such a wussy fight tho! lol i think all the guys are hot in their own special way! dan is so quiet and nice and nate is missunderstood and kinda more to himself and chucj is just such a bad boy and i kinda like that!
  • This is thee most awesome series out at the moment, i haven't missed an episode yet.

I just cannot wait for the next episode. Does the series end at season 2 or is there going to be a season 3. I'd hate to know this series is coming to an end. I'm actually making my teenage cousin watch it cos, it is so true what goes on in girls heads at times as well as at high school/College It relates alot to how cold hearted and devious people can be even when you think they're part your family or even a friend that's so jealous about the life you lead and they do everything in there power to bring you down. I absolutley love this show.
  • Unmissable for adults and teenagers alike. However hard we try to hate it, we jsut can't

The thing about Gossip Girl isn't the fashion, or the money, or the lifestyle. It's all three. Individually any one of these elements wouldn't be enough to make this show watchable, but altogether, it is unmissable. The thing about it is that it appeals not only to teenage girls, although it certainly does appeal to this age group, it also appeals to grown ups too. You don't mean to get addicted. In fact for the first few minutes of watching it can seem like tedious peurile rubbish. Then suddenly you feel your interest piqued and before you know it you are hooked. Of course, you know it's bad for you, but it's like sugar. The more you have the more you want.
  • Despite its superficial name, I assure you Gossip Girl is amazing and yes, deep.

So, I'm pretty sure everyone's heard the genereal summary: Gossip Girl follows the habits and lifestyle of a bunch of spoiled and very good-looking rich teens. Why should you watch such crap?

Because it's not crap!

This was my opinion when I thought of the show, before I started watching it. Gossip Girl focuses on basically five teenagers: Serena Van Der Woodsen, the blonde girl you always see at the forefront of the posters, Nate Archibald, that Zac Efron lookalike, that's always next to her, Blair Waldorf, the brunette, Chuck Bass, the boy with the evil grin, and Daniel (Dan) Humphrey, the one with the curly weird hair. And Vanessa, the Native-American-looking girl, with black hair.

There are essentially three major couples on the show: Dan/Serena, Nate/Vanessa/Jenny, and Chuck and Blair. I watch the show solely for Chuck and Blair, so don't expect to find any summaries of the other coples in this review. (What can I say? I'm biased.)

Chuck and Blair are honestly the most amazing couple I've ever seen. They're like....Gone With the Wind, meets Sebastian/Kathryn, meets Wuthering Heights. Their chemistry is astounding. Their love story is turbulent, sometimes sad, sometimes happy (okay, mostly sad), and always touching. There is no scene without them that cannot be graced simply by both of them being there. Their banter and sexual foreplay and emotional angst is just unbelievable. They are frankly the only reason I watch this show, and I hope you will get as much profound pleasure in them as I find each and every time.
  • This show is beyond amazing. It deals with Upper East Siders, Blaire and Serena, and their daily lives. Through these two best friends we are also introduced to many others whom they interact with - Chuck, Nate, Jenny, Dan, and so many more people.

As stated above, this show is amazing. It teaches people everywhere many lessons in life - such as you always need a friend. On top of that it includes many important quotes that are life lessons too such as "People don't tell you who you are, you tell them." by Serena Van der Woodsen. Although sometimes inappropriate at times, people need to look past that fact and realize what other lessons this show can teach. It is great show to watch with teenagers to show them that they should not be doing some of the things that the Upper East Siders do, such as drugs etc. Overall, great show and a good way to get into talking about touchy subjects with teens.
  • Melrose Place for the junior set. Upper East Side high school kids with too much money going through the rites of adolescence.

I like this show, but I don't think I love it. It's interesting. The character that draws me to the series is really Blair. I know she may be portraying a poor little rich girl who needs a major attitude adjustment -- not the most original of characters, but she has substance. Despite her hobby of putting people down and getting into malicious mischief, she only wants to be first with someone -- anyone, it would seem with the way things are going. Come to think of it, she was betrayed by everyone she trusted so she has every reason to be twisted. And despite being a **** she isn't a whore. She was saving herself for Nate, but Nate was too much of moron to appreciate how much she loved him. Go Blair! I would appreciate it if this series trained the spotlight on Blair for once and stopped focusing on Serena...
  • Still very good, used to be better...

I really like Gossip Girl. The gossiping and the scandals are really funny. But the quality is decreasing. The first season was amazing. This one is still very good but I don't like the way they're going with the story...I mean, come on, Blair and Nate? We've already seen that and it didn't work. Move on Blair, be with Chuck.
    Oh, but I'm glad Serena and Dan broke up, it just isn't their time yet. They better wait a little longer so that they can be together in the end. Also, it's better for them to wait for Lily and Rufus to break up (they won't last much longer...). All in all I think there's much where they can improve but I'm happy it got renewed for another season. Hopefully the third one will be as good or better than the first one.
  • Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite...

Personally, Gossip Girl is my favorite show. It makes me crave for more, I can't afford to miss an episode. It stares on the lives of the wealth and the privileges, 'the glitz and the glamors'. Pretty girls in beautiful dresses, good-looking guys in well-made tux. It's a really good view. A scandal is never a secret. Someone will be watching you, and who? Gossip Girl, an anonymous blogger, who will keep you up-to-date on the latest juiciest scandal. Spoiled rich kids involved with sex and drugs, plotting against people, revenge and so on. But if you really understand the show, they're showing us a positive view. These kids are growing up and still learning their mistakes. And also, getting into colleagues, continuing their family's legacy. It's really interesting. It's a well-produced and well-connected show. Tune in!
  • This is a story set in the Upper East Side of New York where the return of Serena Van Der Woodson creates quite a buzz.

I think this one is definately worth a watch! Its fun and light hearted...not too mushy and brings a smile to my face espeically when Dan is mumbling! Its a rich classy world!! All the characters are somehow different and yet bring out something relatable in all of us! I especially like the way it starts and ends i.e with the gossip girl 'Hello Upper East Societors Gossip Girl Here' and 'you know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl.' Pretty funky!!

I absolutely love the character chuck (Pretty naughty if you ask me)

Different and definetely well produced tv show!!

A complete classic which will be watched by all the young girls in the future as well!! XOXO
    Keep it coming!!!
  • I love this show (but don't tell anyone!) This is a show to take you out of yours and into one that is more fabulous and scandalous.

A show where everyone is young, rich and beautiful. It's not your life and it's not the life of anyone that you know--it is infinitely better and infinitely worse. Materialistically, they have everything they could ever want. Emotionally, they only want each other, but ... issues continually arise to thwart them. Blair Waldorf, the Queen Bee, is in love with The Infamous Chuck Bass, who refuses to allow himself to openly love her back. The golden girl, Serena Van Der Woodsen has an off-and-on relationship with the poor boy, Dan Humphrey. None of the relationships, whether they involve romance, family or friends, are easy. It is all sparkles, glamor and over-the-top drama and THAT is why I love Gossip Girl.
  • Upper East Side New York. The lives of the rich and the famous. Private School isn't as innocent as it seems. These kids are scandalous and how do we know? Gossip Girl. There are no secrets anymore. Only drama.

This show can be extremely addicting. At times I find those kids unbeliavbly abnoxious but perhaps thats what makes it so intriguing. There is always drama which means - never a dull moment. The world they live in to most is a fantasy world and it shows us all that its not all its cracked up to be. The stories at times are relatable and sometimes extreme but they are always interesting. Sometimes I find it to be a little unrealistic its almost too much drama. But really, reality shows are starting to take over the television world whats wrong with a little extreme? This show has great acting and intense drama. It's a great show to watch with your friends.
  • Gossip Girl is a show for individuals of all ages.

I was first introduced to Gossip Girl by one of my younger friends who is in her 20's. I had no idea that I would actually enjoy this show because I rarely watch shows on the CW. I am so intrigued by the characters and the well-written storylines. Congrats to the CW for having such an awesome show. I must say, I have joined the "Chuck Bass" following. I'm not sure what the show would be like without that character. I also am a fan of the Dan/Serena relationship and all of their ups and downs. And, who could forget Blair. Overall, this is a great show and I'm glad that I was introduced to it.
  • i loved it

Welcome everyone this week on Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf is at war with no other then the new teacher Racheal to tell u honestly i kinda hated her form the first time i saw her. Well anyway well i am happy that S ended it with D for good well at least hopefully they did i hate them as a couple. Anyway that teacher was like i would never and she was like all mad about it and then she sleeps with D in the end i was so shocked i was like wait didnt she say she would never i was like wow that slut i mean he is under age Wtf was she thinking thats my question.B never gives up a battle as u can see i was like wow when B gossiped it was true i was like she got really lucky and plus u could todaly tell there was something going on between lonely boy and racheal i was i cant beieve D acally went he told S that he would never and he jumped form S to R the teacher in like less then 5 minutes i was like wow does he even care about S thats y i dont like them. O yea i cant belive the teachers knew about GG so they like knew what all the students were doing thats kinda creppy and i think it would suck to have a real GG website because like everyone would know where u r who r with and like ur rents would know every thing your doing i woudl not want that .I was sorta mad that there was no C and B like are they really over C did not mention B and B did not mention C what is up with that they got over each other so fast . Anyway the Chuck story line was kinda confuseing about the club. I feel bad for blairs dad he beilved her it's kinda sad that he thinks she is good when she is blair waldorf I am shocked he thought she was inncoent.N and V Togther I don't like it I am a J and N fan. I thought it was funny how they were all aganist takeing down the teacher and then when they took away the cell phones they were all ready to kill her I would not be alive with out my phone right now I am typeing all this from my phone. Oh yea I can't belive racheal wanted to exspell Blair from constance and I can't believed D told R thAt B is the one behind it . I think reacheL olny cares about herself. Oh before I felt bad for nelly yuki now she becAme a **** when she rated on blair when she used jenny what has got into her. Well that's all for now you know you love me xoxo blair
  • "There's Nothing Better Than People Loving A Perfect Scandal" And Thats What This Show Is All About. Gossip Girl Who Checks Out The Lifes Of Manhanttans Elite Aka The Uppereastside For Us Tells Us Whats Up With One And Each Of Them. All Hot People.

"There's Nothing Better Than People Loving A Perfect Scandal" And Thats What This Show Is All About. Gossip Girl Who Checks Out The Lifes Of Manhanttans Elite Aka The Uppereastside For Us Tells Us Whats Up With One And Each Of Them. And There All Hot People. Icluding The Queen B "Blair", The Innocent And Friendly "Serena", The Bad But Hot "Chuck", The Lover Boy "Dan", The Im There For You "Nate", The Young And Niave "Jenny", And The Ex-Girlfriend New Girlfriend "Vannessa" Are There To Make This Show What It Is Perfect And Delicious Gossip Girl Mondays On The CW.
  • I love this show and would reccomend it to one and all.....above the age of 12.

Gossip girl at first appeared to be a snaobby preepy run off of 90210 and what not. But i decided to watch it one night and wass amazed with the plots and subplots. It's about love, sex, high school issues and the lower class life entering the upper class life. This is personally one of the best in depth plots i've seen and i would and do reccomend it to everyone. Every tuesday morning the we ask each other, " did you see gossip girl!?" I'm glad there was nothing else on that day because this show was the best discovery ever.
  • this ep. was great..esp the final part..

I couldnt decide whether i should be happy for Dan or not.cuz the things growing up with Rachel and going down against Serena, those are too much at the same time..

BTW Chuck is going directly in to trouble or what such thing was in Bart?A secret society or sth?

I dont know if i could wait for the next episode but with the fact that Rachel is turning back to Constance and Serena is not totaly ok with the breaking up issue with Dan next episode is going to rock...

Dan&Serena couple always seemed cute and lovely to me and I realy wanted them to get back together but the things have rally changed for the parts.Serena always been the guilty and she wasnt a true innocent in the past but the thing Dan did this time put him in a really guilty position and this time "we were not together" spam wont work...

Finally i wanna ask sth.Whats the name of the rock song in the final scene?

Thnx for reading and sorry for the misstypes cuz English is not my mother tongue..See you
  • Many things happen this week. Drama with Dan and Serena as well as with their parents. Chuck grows up, Blair does the opposite, and I'm also pretty sure Nate and Vanessa were there too.

The Mozart metaphors in this episode were genius. It added to the natural drama and sophistication of the show. The almost rape of Lily was unexpected and, might I add, very well played by the writing staff. They did this with utter perfection. Watching this episode gave me goosebumps. Serena's story line this week was more Salieri than Mozart and because Blair is usually the Salieri to Serena's Mozart, this change was interesting. I was both excited and sad that Blair would act so childish especially since it's just when you think she's starting to grow up, too. Chuck was hilarious with is list of ways to get Jack fired. His character has gotten so many layers since his dad died. It makes for emotional and intense story lines for him, which is good. As for Nate and Vanessa... Before this episode I temporarily forgot they were people. Sorry N and V!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10