Gossip Girl

The CW (ended 2012)

neomichel

Gossip Girl Fan Reviews (377)

• Everybody thinks this show is cool,but their wrong.

It's not even cool,even with the girls.It's very boring and whenever the makers are doing,it was a bad idea for a show.It's not even like High School Musical or all of the other shows.I don't think that the show is a good one.It's like a drama or a not scary version of The Haunting Of Molly Hartley,even with Chace Chrawford.I say that it's really boring and it's really a bad drama show.It's not even a best show or it's not even better than Drake And Josh.I would say that it should be a bad show and my grade is a F because it's boring and lame.
  • Is this show "Straight?"

2.9
    It must be a "non-straight" show. the girls are kind of "not really looking good". also "Really really not looking good". maybe also "Very very extremely not really looking good".

and the dudes are like "really metrosexual". very metrosexual". "extremely metrosexual".

well, I mean, I have no problem with peoples choice or look but, for a "high society" show, they could do better I guess.

Low Budget productions trying to handle subjects off their reach, often give big holes in casting. I guess this show is falling under the same mistake.

But perhaps they will succeed where "DIRT" failed. (It is not hard to do better than "DIRT")
  • Poor in every respect!

Having read all the books I was very excited to hear of this series being made. I shouldn't have been! It is a very poor version of what was an excellent series in book form. Character's have been removed, changed beyond recognition or created. the wonderful feeling of voyeurism that came from reading the books is completely missing as is the underlying warmth. The characters in the book were flawed yes, but underneath there was all the usual teenage angst we experience and the simple desire to do the right thing. The characters in the TV series come over as shallow, self centered wannabes and little more.

A MAJOR disappointment as a show, and I'm disappointed Cecily Von Ziegesar signed off on it.
  • Well, I orignally tuned in for the Series premiere last year simply because of the fact that this show is written by Josh Shwartz and Stephanie Savage, both of whom wrote The OC, my all time favorite show. After the premeire I was very displeased

Well, I orignally tuned in for the Series premiere last year simply because of the fact that this show is written by Josh Shwartz and Stephanie Savage, both of whom wrote The OC, my all time favorite show. After the premeire I was very displeased, but decided to give it a couple more weeks. By about the Third or fourth episode of the first season I had enough of this show and called it quits. Well, a couple weeks ago, Entertainment Weekly had Gossip Girl on the Cover and I read some other reviews saying that after the show got over it's initial hump, it was fabulous. Well, I got duped again. I have watched the first three episodes of this season, and am again calling it quits! This show is nowhere near the level that The OC was, and I find the story's in this show very boring, and based solely on sex. There are much better teen shows on today, off the top of my head, I prefer, One Tree Hill, Greek, and for heavens sake, even the new 90210. NOW WORTH WATCHING!!!!!
  • Different city but hte same story...

Nice and rich places, beatiful girls and handsome boys but no plot. Come on !!!!! The story is the same as O.C. actually the only difference is the city but the rest of the story is the same, beautiful rich girl and cute poor boy with a little bit taste of Beverly Hills 90210. The only things I like about the show is Selena, she is really cute and seeing Sam Whitmore again.
    I dont think the show last very long like Beverly Hills and share the same faith with O.C.
    But I hope I can see Blake in more adultish series next time.
  • Boring

2.5
    wow this show is boring. Everything about it is boring, nothing happens at all. The show is basically "Oh i broke a nail what am i going to do for the next half in hour" i mean give me a break. I only watched one episode and i had to resist the urge not to break down and start crying tears of pain. I felt like someone stole my wallet and took two dollars out of it. Anyways hearing a bunch of snobby rich kids whine about how sad there lives are is awful. "Oh no i'm so unhappy that i got the blue dress instead of the red one" give me a break
  • That upset stomach you had last Monday wasn't food poisoning, it was caused by Gossip Girl.

It's the show that everyone is talking about, yet no one watching. It's consistently found at the bottom of the Nelson Ratings scan, yet is one of the most popular shows of the '07/'08 television season. It's a series that should be borderline cancellation.O Brother, Where Bart Thou? - "More towers than Trump, more bucks than Bloomberg... Bart Bass definitely made his mark on Manhattan. The passing of a public figure can shake a whole town, but the real story is always the one happening in private, away from. Jenny and Nate leave DUMBO forever; Dan becomes what he hates
  • Don't live up to the hype.

I started wacth Gossip Girl because it's a show of Josh Schwartz, the creator of The OC, one of the best teen dramas ever.

But with this he clearly lost his touch. I mean, it's a teen drama where the teens almost don't go to school. It's only parties and clothes and whatever stupid other think those guys think it's important.

The cast is painful bad. Blake Lively it's a new actress, but she is unwacthable with her Serena. The adult cast is bad too, they look (are) too young and don't convince me with her characters. Penn Badgley, Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szhor and Chace Crawford are so-so to bad actors. The only two cast members that deserve honorable mention are Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester. They have the best (only) good moments of the show. But even so, Ed Westwick have only one "face", no matter if Chuck is happy, sad, vengeaful or whatever, his face looks the same over and over again. The show really dissapointed me, I have high expectations, but not even the season finale made the show look better.

In short words: IT'S A BAD SHOW, and I'm not coming back to the 2nd season.
  • This show ventures on a elite group of preppy teens who go to a private school and get into some drama. Now i think that we've had enough teen soaps, don't you think? Its time for people to get real, and watch a normal show, like prison break.

5.7
    This show is about an elite group of teens trying to make it. They all live in New York, and they go to a prestigious private school. They have a lot of drama, and it drives me insane. Though the show is adapted from the novels, i feel that books should never be adapted into TV shows or Movies. The director either wants to change the ending or mess up the show big time. Now, i understand if your a girl, and you watch it, but my brother watches it. I just don't want to waste my time watching a teen soap that is pointless and doesn't get to the point.
  • I love this show!

It's so addicting and it's an actual INTERESTING teen drama, with real plotlines, style, and LOTS of drama. Not to mention, that Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf are the hottest characters on tv. In other teen shows, the characters have money but still choose to deal with things in a regular teen fashion, but on this show the characters actually embrace their wealth, and instead throwing keggers or wearing t-shirts and jeans, they have stylists and ride around in limos. This show goes past the usual teen boundaries and I hope it stays on television for a long time to come.
  • A complete and total disappointment

I was excited to see that Gossip Girl was becoming a show, considering I was a fan of the books. What a disappointment I was in for. While the books are edgy, witty, and interesting, the show is nothing like them.
    I don't usually moan and complain about differences between books and screen adaptions, because some things just cannot be transfered. But the only things that are the same between the books and the show are that it's named "Gossip Girl", the characters have the same names, and it's set in the Upper East Side. That's it. Important character traits that were in the books, that defined the characters, are not found in the show. In particular, Jenny and Dan Humphrey. Even their zany but hilarious father, Rufus, has completely changed as well. These quirky, complex, extremely interesting characters transfered onto the show as shallow, generic, pretty people. Jenny, who, in the books, really wanted to be like Serena, but in reality was short, with curly hair and was very self conscious, tried her best to be accepted, even following in the footsteps of what Serena did in her past. In the show, Jenny is almost a carbon copy of Serena. Blonde, pretty. Bland. The same thing happened to Dan when he transfered to the screen, as well as many other characters.
    The only slightly interesting characters that this show has are Chuck and Gossip Girl herself. Played well by Ed Westwick and Kristen Bell (even though just her voice is used). I feel that the character of Serena was designed to suit Blake Lively, the pretty, 'good girl', instead of Blake making herself into Serena. In the books, Serena is a beautiful girl, who attracts the attention of men all around. Even though Serena isn't too smart and is a bit of a space cadet herself. The same thing seemed to happen to Dan. In the books he is a witty and intelligent poet, but quirky and strange. Penn Badgely just seems to be trying to hard to be funny in the show. He's just as bland as the rest of them.

Even though the book series of Gossip Girl isn't 'fine literature' by any means, it definitely is one of the better, well written books of its kind. There is literally no comparison between the show and the books. It had potential to be a different teen show, but ended up being just so completely bland and boring. I think I am the most disappointed in Josh Schwartz, who created the great show of The OC, which deteriorated over the years, but started out strong. Those characters had some substance. If you enjoy good television, skip Gossip Girl. It has no real substance at all.
  • go go DAIR!!

plz make DAIR a love pair!! soo love them together :)
  • The CW's most popular hit teen drama series, "Gossip Girl" appeals to many aspiring teenagers with the hopes of living in high society. Taking place on the Upper-East Side of New York (Manhattan), an unknown blogger sets the stage as narrator.

As the mysterious "gossip girl" drills into the business of others, season three is no different as she continues to reveal parts of the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. This time, she's not letting anyone get in her way. Last season left off with a shocker that both the parents of Dan (played by Penn Badgley) and Serena (Blake Lively), the hottest couple on the series, were announcing their engagement. Trying to sabotage their relationship, Serena and Dan eventually grew apart as they began to take on the role of twisted siblings. It grew hard at times, but in order to bring less attention to themselves, they were forced to fight the temptation and desire they once had for each other. However, in my eyes, I see some of the series' most scandalous activities as life changing lessons to be learned by its responding viewers; this just being one example. Covering the many central issues of teenage living, Gossip Girl's greatest scandals circle around the protagonists of the bunch – or the dynamic duo: Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester). Serena's character always dazzles the audience with her carefree attitude of what others may think of her, despite whether the circumstances are good or bad. Her love for fashion also helps her steal the spotlight and live up to her "perfect" title. Right beside her is her best friend and enemy, Blair, who rules the so-called "social hierarchy" of Manhattan. She knows everything about everyone, and she often uses her charm, money, and social status to get where and what she wants. Redefining the realities of class conflict, together Serena and the "Queen B" are recognized as Manhattan's most popular duo. To kick off the new season, Serena is accepted into Brown University, which she turns away hoping she can find herself before next semester. Meanwhile, Blair is at the bottom of a new social ladder at her new home at NYU. With the struggles of her past, Serena finds comfort working a small job in the fashion industry while Blair tries to find her place where money can't buy her everything. When you look at Blair and Serena's relationship closely, there's a long line of betrayal that surfaces almost immediately. Although they claim to be best friends, in the harshest situations one feels the need to triumph over the other, and their small test of friendship can lead to a catastrophe. The lesson taken from this love-hate relationship is that betrayal is less effective when one can rise above it. On the other end of the spectrum, the male characters have recurring issues of their own. As seen in previous seasons, there's no surprise to the line of heartbreaks that come with Gossip Girl's hottest characters. Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford's character) was Serena's first love until her relationship with Blair ruined things once again. This season, he is dating a Buckley, which is sure to land him in trouble after running through Serena, Blair, Vanessa, and even little Jenny Humphrey. Then there's Dan Humphrey who portrays a cheesy romantic but never fails to capture the eyes of his audience. He was Serena's second love until they departed last season, and now he seems to find himself with issues of his own. Despite his past, which included a sneaky affair with a high school teacher, Dan appears to be less scandalous than the other characters. He's torn between old flame Vanessa and a new girl on camera, but he later learns that taking the new way out is what's best for him. Perhaps the sneakiest of all characters is the notable Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick), who plays Blair's shaky love interest. He's known as the series' lust-driven antagonist because he's been caught in several sneaky affairs with numerous girls. He is often despised by many, but, like Blair, he uses his wealth and power to earn respect. While many viewers can relate to the gossiping lives of teenagers seen today, it caught me by surprise seeing that the male characters on the show were involved in the gossip just as much as the females. Despite their background, each character has found themselves in the spotlight in some manner and they show just how hard it can be to dig your way out. The lesson learned here is to be the bigger person and keep out of the cruel teenage world of gossiping, which will ultimately help out in the long run. New to this season, characters Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) finally have a chance in the spotlight, getting more than just their 15 minutes of fame, as Jenny claims her throne at Constance Billiard and Vanessa dukes it out with Blair. Olivia (Hilary Duff), the new girl on camera, takes everyone by storm and becomes a threat to the newest social ladder. When Vanessa's long lost mother appears on the scene, she willfully announces her views on the evils of her daughter's private education ("Knowledge should not be for sale") and the shallowness of the 'high life.' Vanessa, then, becomes determined to win her mom over by delivering the freshman toast at school, but being the second choice – Olivia triumphs as number one - Vanessa can't help but to be manipulated by Blair. In the end, both Blair and Vanessa lose their chances of making the toast and Olivia gladly accepts. Blair announces, "Irony certainly can be cruel," in an effort to wave her white flag against Vanessa. Although scandal appears everywhere in Gossip Girl news, there's no doubt that teenagers may be getting the ideas of betraying one another to what they want from the popular series. There's certainly a strong satire of teenage living that is enveloped in the series and it's portrayed from all angles: socially, mentally, and even physically. The lives of the elite are full of power, heartbreak, scandal, and revenge, but without these key traits the infamous "gossip girl" would have nothing to gossip about. Knowing her affects on people, she uses her conniving skills to continue in ruining the lives of these noted characters. In announcing her famous line, "You know you love me. Xoxo, Gossip girl," her point becomes very clear.
  • Thumbs down to this show

This show is just as stupid as most of the shows they show on the CW Network these days. Another show of arrogant, egotistical, snobby, irresponsible teens. It's too confusing and just dumb for words. I don't know how crap like this stays on the air. It reminds me too much of Dawson's creek, One Tree Hill, and the new Beverly Hills 90210 shows. Makes me wonder if the network can air better shows than teen garbage shows these days. This show is crap and i'm surprised it hasn't cancelled yet. I could even tell by the previews to this show that it was a load of boring crap
  • Best show Ever !!!!!

I have seen too many shows and I know one think, Gossip Girl is the only one that every time can make me happy, its exactly as it supposed to be, and if anyone's watch the Fifth season it will realized that it's not boring at all, but exciting. I hope that we have and a Season 6!!!!

I want to express my gratitude and to thank all the actors and all the people that working hard for this movie.

Just continue the good Job!!!!
  • It is a show about upper east side yuppies and they drama they love to live.

This is the best soap on right now. The cast is hot and very talented. Two seasons in and it is still addictive. The storylines are well thought out and believable. Colege will be the real test. There is sure to be many comparisons to The O.C. and Beverly Hills 90210. But it is way better The O.C. BH 90210 is a classic. at least the first few seasons are. My favorite characters are Serena and Chuck. Serena is just a great character who is strong and independent but realistic. Chuck is a great bad boy and sexy as hell.
  • A show about the troubled (HA!) lives of Manhattans elite.

This show is one of the better CW shows. Its about 6 people living either in Brooklyn or the Upper East Side. Social climber Jenny Humphrey, or Little J, is having difficulty becoming one of Constance It Girls. Dan, J's bro, is having trouble NOT becoming popular By being Serena Van Der Woodsen's boy friend. Serena is back from a mysterious year-long stay at boarding school. Blair Waldorf is having trouble keeping her crown at Constance. Chuck Bass is also having trouble keeping his steamy affair with Blair a secret from Nate. Nate's dad's a druggie, his GF had sex with his best bud, Chuck. All of this is documented by the unseen narrator, Gossip Girl.
  • i loved it

Welcome everyone this week on Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf is at war with no other then the new teacher Racheal to tell u honestly i kinda hated her form the first time i saw her. Well anyway well i am happy that S ended it with D for good well at least hopefully they did i hate them as a couple. Anyway that teacher was like i would never and she was like all mad about it and then she sleeps with D in the end i was so shocked i was like wait didnt she say she would never i was like wow that slut i mean he is under age Wtf was she thinking thats my question.B never gives up a battle as u can see i was like wow when B gossiped it was true i was like she got really lucky and plus u could todaly tell there was something going on between lonely boy and racheal i was i cant beieve D acally went he told S that he would never and he jumped form S to R the teacher in like less then 5 minutes i was like wow does he even care about S thats y i dont like them. O yea i cant belive the teachers knew about GG so they like knew what all the students were doing thats kinda creppy and i think it would suck to have a real GG website because like everyone would know where u r who r with and like ur rents would know every thing your doing i woudl not want that .I was sorta mad that there was no C and B like are they really over C did not mention B and B did not mention C what is up with that they got over each other so fast . Anyway the Chuck story line was kinda confuseing about the club. I feel bad for blairs dad he beilved her it's kinda sad that he thinks she is good when she is blair waldorf I am shocked he thought she was inncoent.N and V Togther I don't like it I am a J and N fan. I thought it was funny how they were all aganist takeing down the teacher and then when they took away the cell phones they were all ready to kill her I would not be alive with out my phone right now I am typeing all this from my phone. Oh yea I can't belive racheal wanted to exspell Blair from constance and I can't believed D told R thAt B is the one behind it . I think reacheL olny cares about herself. Oh before I felt bad for nelly yuki now she becAme a **** when she rated on blair when she used jenny what has got into her. Well that's all for now you know you love me xoxo blair
  • Boring!

A lot of my peers and friends watch this show, but I found it incredibly boring. I stomached three episodes and couldn't care less about anything on the show or the characters. It's basically just about a bunch of bratty, spoiled rich kids sleeping together and all the drama that ensues. Oh, and they have daddy issues. Not my cup of tea.
  • What a waste of air time

I know that these days it's all about pleasing viewers from the age of 12 to 23 but I am aghast at the quality of television these days including this senseless show that shows young, egotistical, useless teenagers going about life as if there were no responsibilities. The characters are fairly artificial and trust me, I know it's all about the clothes being worn by beautiful people but there in no depth to the stories.It goes to show you that the shows that sell on television are still shows about hospitals,detectives, young heartless people,more hospital series, more detective series and oh yes, those reality shows.Welcome to the Dark Ages of television.
  • What I believe Gossip Girl is really about

Lots of people think that Gossip Girl is just a stupid show about, shallow, spoiled teenagers (actually, for characters like Serena that's true), betrayal, lies, gossip.

I feel like I'm the only one that sees what Gossip Girl truly about: Real love. Warning, i didn't say true love. I'm mainly referring to Chair, they're beautiful, it just shows that anyone can be loved, that everyone is capable of love and that not every love is a sweet, love at first sight. Take Blair and Chuck for example, it wasn't exactly love at first sight when they slept together in the back of Chuck's limo.

Now, even if I am a sucker for romantic shows, I'm going to tell you how Gossip Girl is not only about real love:

This show especially shows that not everyone is perfect, and it has some important life lessons (also certain things that if you pick up/learn your life could be ruined forever). Another thing about this show: IT'S AMAZING AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT then you need to get your brain + heart checked out!

I <3 Blair, she's funny, bright, passionate, loving and she has a good, warm heart.

As for Serena, the only thing I like about S is her kindness, which actually, after season 1 is gone, so I take that back. I don't like a single thing about Serena van der Woodsen.

BTW, if you want to watch a crappy superficial show, then I would suggest 90210.
  • It's cliché, but it's so cliché-ridden, that it's intelligent again!

If you keep that in mind, and if you don't take it too seriously, it's top entertainment of the "guilty pleasure"-kind!
    Another feature of the show is action: I have to say, the writers' achievement to pack so much into single episodes cannot be underestimated, most of the time it fits well together. It's relatively pointless to recapitulate some of the content, as things can change to the complete opposite within two episodes. What happens in usual soap operas within a season, can happen here within an episode, twice!
    Sometimes you have the feeling that they could have taken a little more time to deal with some storylines, but overall it's a feature that definitely won't let you fall asleep.
  • A show about spoiled, snobbish, heartless brats from the upper east side.

I hate it. It is about spoiled brats from the upper east side who have money coming from everywhere. The characters are shallow and i find it unable to take a liking to all but one or two of them. When i saw the OC i thought that a people with that amount of money were snobbish. But at least those characters had alittle bit of depth to them. The characters in Gossip Girl are so shallow that it is almost unbelieveable. I could not stand it long enough to see if there was actually a good storyline but from what i saw there wasn't anything good there. A show about rich, snobbish teenagers with absolutely no depth whatsoever. One of the worst tv shows that i have had the misfortune of experiencing.
  • all of the pieces are there now find someone to put them together.

could have been one of the greats. the writers are lazy, why else would dan and serena break up for no apparent reason. all the reason they stated were never issues before why are they now, all of the sudden. if you cant be creative then find someone who can instead of just putting the fans through the pain of having to deal with what could be an amazing show. shock value does not make for a long term story line. at least when the same stuff happened in the O.C. they made an effort to make it make sense, it fit whith the story. a little effort would be nice is all. you have the pieces for an unbelievably amazing show, dont waste it. a couple could actually go through rough times and stay together, be different for once. originality is always welcome.
  • Ahh I don't even know where to start with this episode. From the complete and utter uselessness that is Dan and Serena's break up to Vanessa's idiotic-ness, to Josh Schwartz's stupid accelerated story lines (way to O.C. it up Josh!)!

Serena notices that Dan has been talking to the new girl in school, Amanda, the ever-loyal Blair and her minions decide to befriend Amanda and sabotage the potential new love interest for Dan This leads ultimately to the distancing of Dan and Serena, and the loss of any ability to remain friends after the break up of gloriousness. Now, what irritates me about this whole thing is, first Dan is pretty harsh with Serena about all that happens to the new girl Amanda (thanks to Blair's minions), but Serena in turn decides that she will prove Dan right, and act like the rest of the girls. So she decides to take on the role of Queen B by the end of the episode, and blacklists Dan.

The only thing that's even remotely awesome about this whole thing is Chuck, since he carefully orchestrated the whole thing, but hiring Amanda to instigate the whole mess. It's a thing of beauty really; these fools are so easily manipulated!!! Chuck does this to usurp Blair as Queen of the minions. I don't know how demoralizing and humiliating his paramour is going to win her back, but I like his style! Go Chuck!

Vanessa discovers a scandalous secret about Catherine and enlists Blair's scheming expertise to use the information to help Nate. First of all, Marcus sleeping with his step mommy is SO All My Children-esque, shame on you Josh Schwartz!!! and Yuck! It's only the fourth episode of the season, and he has conveniently shipped off both mommy and stepson off the show and back to England. I don't think speeding through story lines is such a great idea, since it didn't really work out all that well for Josh's last show, The O.C.

Of course Blair is awesome and manages to get rid of all of Nate's problems with a little careful maneuvering and blackmailing…uh that is until impatient Vanessa decides to tell the Duke about the illicit affair, and now Nate and his dad are screwed. V ends up alienating Nate…and rightfully so, since she didn't feel she could go to him with Catherine's threats earlier.

Meanwhile, Lily finds herself drawn back to her ex, Rufus, once again. Which doesn't pan out well when she finds out that Rufus is dating someone. Hehehe, Lily deserved that embarrassment, she must've been quite irked to find out that she chose Bart so that Serena could be happy with Dan, only to return from her honeymoon and discover that they've broken up!

The Good: All things Chuck, his scheming rivals only that of Blair! I am convinced that they should be together.

The Bad: The accelerated story telling with Catherine and Marcus.

- Anything with Jenny in this episode was sub par.

- Blair's minions had far too much screen time.

The Ugly: 'Bad Serena' is clichéd Serena, and I want her off my screen. Leave being catty to Queen B, she does it much better.

- The name Rufus.

Bottom Line: Most infuriating episode of GG in a long time, if only Chuck could scheme us out of idiotic plot lines.

More reviews at www.theplurp.com
  • Not the show I thought I would enjoy, but I did.

When people call Gossip Girl too scandalous, I don't get it. I mean, the show is fun. Serena is cool. Dan is cooler. Blaire is hot. Nate is hotter. Chuck Bass is...well, chuck Bass.

I love the show.

What I love about the show:
    Well, I love everything (just trying to kill the word limit. Coorperate) Oh, and its soundtrack is always amazing.

What I hate:
    I don't really hate anything about it. I mean, Its not my favourite show. But there aren't any flaws.
    But ya, that speech Chuck gave on Lily and his dad's wedding was boring (if that counts).

Favourite Episodes:
    All the episodes with Georgina in it.

AHA! Word limit crossed!
  • Interesting show

I liked the pilot, it's very interesting the way the blogger tells all the stories. She knows everything and seems to be around everytime something happened. Most of the characters are clear, you know exactly what they are like. With a few that still are a bit of a mystery, but I am sure we will find out more in time. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Hmm who's the mysterious blogger??? I hope they keep it from us as long as possible, dropping covered hints here and there so we can puzzle our way through. I like the show, keep it up!!!!
  • OM*G is there gonna be a 6th season?

First of all what are Blair and Dan doing together? It's supposed to be Blair and Chuck. And MAYBE Dan and Serena. I just think that S and Lonley Boy had gone through too many different, tough, sad and I could go on things and situations as a couple.

And I'm wondering if there's gonna be sixth season of GG? I hope it will :).

• Great show from CW.

Gossip Girl.

A show about the scandalous lives of the Manhattan elite told from the view of Gossip Girl: an anonymous blogger. This show started out great and just keeps getting better as the characters grow. It deals with the typical issues of teens nowadays: school, dating, parties and sex, except that the people are the richest people on Earth. This show has a great variety from hilarious scenes to ones so sad that you can't help but cry along with the characters. Add to it the fact that all of their secrets are posted online and sent to the cells of every person in Manhattan who read Gossip Girl. It definately makes life interesting.

Great show.
  • Following the lives of New York's upper east siders and two kids from brooklyn.

All of a sudden Serena Van Der Woodsen (Blake Lively) returns back from borden school with no reason and her BFF Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) has no idea of why she left in the first place and has now took over as queen of the school and in love with her boyfriend Nathaniel "Nate" Archibald (Chace Crawford) who is suspectedly in love with Serena. Also there is Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) a nobody who has been in love with Serena and his little sister Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen) who is desperate to be in Blair's group. Not to mention Charles "Chuck" Bass (Ed Westwick) Nate's bestfriend, multi-millionaire's son and the local play boy. Rufus Humphrey (Matthew Settle) Jenny and Dan's dad a forgotten rock star used to have a fling with Lily Van Der Woodsen (Kelly Rutherford) Serena's mom. And all along the way all their secrets being spread all over by non other than the illurious Gossip Girl.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10