Gossip Girl

The CW (ended 2012)

neomichel

Gossip Girl Fan Reviews (372)

• the it girl

The it girl and the Gossip Girl are one of the the New York Times Bestselling series. Popular gossip girl character is Jenny Humphrey is living Constance billiard to attend Waverly academy, an elite boarding school in New York horse country where glamorous rich kid don't let the rules get in the way of an excellent time. Determined to leave her Manhattan past behind her, Jenny sets off to Waverly with big plans of reinventing herself. She'll be a goddess---sage's a sophisticated city girl, after all! -----and will find a boy who can properly worship her. But that's going to be a little tricky since her self-adsorbed new roommates, Callie Vernon and Brett Messerschmitt, aren't exactly there to help---unless there's something in it for them. Three guys, new intrigue. And delicious Gossip adds up to more trouble than ever for Jenny. But even if getting caught with boys and going up against the Disciplinary committee is what it takes, Jenny's ready---she'll do all that and more to become the it girl. It was the first book in girls history that the author of gossip girl Wright. Jenny is one of the most girls that get her way in enemy thing she wants because her family is rich and she sometimes gets in treble an she still dose get in treble and her parent are lifting her out of there sits to go to colleague my memo and dad would not let me out of there sits. The it girl book is a series and its one interesting book and I would resumes id to everyone else's and I think it's a rely good book. The book goes with the the seers gossip girl and the book is a good book and it a book if u like drama book. The book is a really good book there are quotes from the book. One of the quotes is come and meet me on my boat when u can. Jenny wants to go to dc now and her mom and dad are letting her go to dc. She lives at the plaza hotel she has to be rich. Jenny has a lot of friend and their names are collie, Brett, tinsey, brandonand there all rich and they spend boohoo bucks an there family and there fringes and they are the coolest people in school. Jenny and her friends are all going to DC and they have a lot of money to get there and back. Jenny has a lot of clothes and shoes she like her asserts and jurally. She has as many parka of jurally u can count of she is a rich person. Her guy fringes are going to brown university and her mom and dad are not sending her to brown and her mom and dad are disagreeing over what college she goes to. She is a daddy's girl and what she wants to do her dad lets her do enemy thing she wants.