Gossip Girl

The CW (ended 2012)

neomichel

Gossip Girl Fan Reviews (377)

• What I believe Gossip Girl is really about

Lots of people think that Gossip Girl is just a stupid show about, shallow, spoiled teenagers (actually, for characters like Serena that's true), betrayal, lies, gossip.

I feel like I'm the only one that sees what Gossip Girl truly about: Real love. Warning, i didn't say true love. I'm mainly referring to Chair, they're beautiful, it just shows that anyone can be loved, that everyone is capable of love and that not every love is a sweet, love at first sight. Take Blair and Chuck for example, it wasn't exactly love at first sight when they slept together in the back of Chuck's limo.

Now, even if I am a sucker for romantic shows, I'm going to tell you how Gossip Girl is not only about real love:

This show especially shows that not everyone is perfect, and it has some important life lessons (also certain things that if you pick up/learn your life could be ruined forever). Another thing about this show: IT'S AMAZING AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT then you need to get your brain + heart checked out!

I <3 Blair, she's funny, bright, passionate, loving and she has a good, warm heart.

As for Serena, the only thing I like about S is her kindness, which actually, after season 1 is gone, so I take that back. I don't like a single thing about Serena van der Woodsen.

BTW, if you want to watch a crappy superficial show, then I would suggest 90210.