Gossip Girl

The Goodbye Gossip Girl

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 18, 2009 on The CW

• Gossip Girl is going down.

Although I will always love this show season 2 was not as good as season 1. However as season two came to a close so did any doubt that Gossip Girl has lost it's flair. This episode had it all: mean girls, schemes, power struggles, love, friendship, gossip girl blasts, shocks, Georgina Sparks and most importantly C/B!!! The only disappointment to the episode is that gossip girl's identity wasn't revealed. Still if she was revealed after only two seasons, well, what fun would that have been? The scene where gossip girl tricked everyone into meeting Serena where she revealed that they were all gossip girl was somewhat cheesy but did not detract from the episodes over all awesomeness. I'm most excited for next season. G roomies with B? That should be very entertaining. Jenny as queen? Here's hoping it's not too peaceful, and CHUCK AND BLAIR!!! When he came back I was so happy!!! It's only been like 25 episodes c/b fans have been waiting for the "I love you" moment and it was certainly worth the wait. Here's hoping this standard of awesomeness is continually met in season 3!