Gossip Girl

The Return of the Ring

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 14, 2012 on The CW

7.1
  • And Gossip Girl just too a dive back into season 1!!

Remember the old days when Blair plotted against her rivals and juggled between boys? When Serena and Blair fought? When Chuck was the boy trying to get the attention of his father? When Serena and Dan were together? When Nate was that lover boy? When Serena slept with Blairs boyfriends? And Serena was that lost girl with no one to talk to?

Well those day our back, thanks to a hell of a season finale. So if you haven't seen the episode, turn back, i have got a few spoilers! We are the same as we were in the beginning. Serena and Blair are fighting. Chuck was sacked by his father resulting the old Chuck to come back with one,"I'm Chuck Bass!" dialogue. Serena slept with Blair at the same damn place where she slept with Nate years ago. Lily chose Bart. And with Lily leaving Rufus, Serena and Dan are forever apart. Jack and Chuck are in a partnership. And with a song called We are Young by Fun. We see the glimpses of lonely boy in Dan as he starts writing Inside 2.0 with Georgina. The young drug addict and slutty Serena as a boy kisses her neck. Nate trying to uncover Gossip Girl. Ivy getting her money through a certain miss Lola. And specially Chuck and Blair being back together, probably.

So dear Gossip Girl i say you have created hell and got me excited like never before. This last season may actually be better than season 1, which we all dearly miss. And who knows? You may get those 11 million viewers back for one last time