Gossip Girl

The Return of the Ring

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 14, 2012 on The CW

7.1
  • And they want the next season to be the last

Interesting episode. Chuck who was happy that his father turned up alive in the last episode, in this episode set out to take him down because his father took the company away from him. And he aligned himself with Jack. Dan and Blair appear to be through, although i have to admit that's what i want. And she went back to Chuck which I also want. Lola wanted Ivy to be her instrument of revenge against Lily. Lily upon learning that Bart is alive decided to stay with him and end her union with Rufus. Wonder who'll he be with next season, if he'll be with anyone. I had hoped Diana but she's gone al least that's how it appears. Or maybe just like William he'll get together with Lily's sister, Carol considering he wasn't supportive of what Lily did to her.. Dan wants Georgina to help him write a book about the Upper East Side. And Serena after being dumped by Dan turns to drugs. I hope that Nate is the one who saves her cause I want them back together. Do you really think it's time for the show to end?