Gossip Girl

The Wrong Goodbye

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 16, 2011 on The CW

7.6
  • Did the Writers of 90210 & Gossip Girl get together? Similar plot lines...

Why in the world do i continue to watch this show? IDK....It is just...Doesn't make sense

Blair's Kidnapping:

Okay...This episode would have been A LOT better had they not wrapped this part up in the first 25 minutes. What a great cliffhanger it could have been like when chuck got stabbed at the end of Season 3.

I also realized now that NO ONE and I mean NO ONE on this show can act really. I love Leighton but come on sweetie, you could have done better.

There was no showdown or really...Raina just double crossed her father into thinking she cared to lower his guard and snatches the light from him...WOW, such a let down.

Charlie:
    Crazy Charlie...Not really that interesting seeing as we barely know her. However, Fake Charlie aka an actress that Serena's aunt hired to pretend to be charlie to get money made this character VERY INTERESTING.

The "suicide" part...you really don't care enough about the character for her to do that.

Georgina:
    What was the point of her return? Seriously...She was funny...VERY FUNNY but her being here was absolutely pointless. Vanessa & Dan: I am glad that her character has been written off and she has been fired. Pretty girl but she has definitely ran her course since the 3 some storyline in Season 3.

She Steals a story dan writes, has it published and takes money or it....Interesting but weak storyline

Serena:
    Um...She has some development in this episode, much needed but at the same time...WTF is with that ending? I don't get that at all...Idk what to say to that.

Chuck & Blair & The Prince(and Dan):
    This season has turned Blair into a bit of a wild child. Starts the season off with the Prince(who is not that cute), has a sexual relationship with chuck in the middle, hints at liking Dan, and then gets back with the prince(and sleeps with chuck one last time).

I'm sorry...I just don't care. But i do like that Chuck got some much needed development and he finally let her go...

Next Season?
    Someone is pregnant(hence what I said about the writers of 90210 and Gossip Girl) and something tells me that it is Blair's baby...who's the daddy? Take a guess.

A weak finale from this show and of course I will be watching it when it returns in September. I am sick lol