Gossip Girl

War at the Roses

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 01, 2010 on The CW

• Well done Gossip Girl, bravo!

Wow! I don't think there would've been a better way to reunite Blair and Chuck. It's definitely the steamiest scene GG have done so far. Usually the intimate scenes are kept clean with a hint of mystery. Luckily, this was done tastefully. I won't assume that they're going to get back together, but it'll be nice to watch them try to resist each other, or even sneak around.

It was funny watching them pretend to be friends. And Dan was really annoying in this episode, it was just a rapid change of character. At least with Jenny, her transition into being manipulative and scheming was apparent, with Dan it was just sudden.

So Colin isn't actually in on the whole "bring Serena down" scheme. Good for him, it's nice to see Serena have a decent guy. Of course, they'll both be ruined once the evidence is shown to the Dean.

I've been trying to work out what Serena did to Ben, and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the guy she killed. I could be wrong, it's just a guess. But Juliet may back down. Considering the next episode's title, it's possible she may be gone soon.

Happy Anniversary, Rufus and Lilly, and Happy Birthday, Blair!

This season is getting better. At first I didn't find the Blair & Chuck war interesting but now... OMFG Ok I was expecting to end like it did. But how the both of them will react to this because they are in a kind of war. The idea of Nate and Serena wanting them to make peace was good because in a way they are trapped in between and I think it's not a good position for them.
    Ok I am getting more and more curious about the Juliet & Ben stuff what they have after Serena and the upper east siders and what are they going to do? Serena and the teacher was not so great at the beginning but in fact now it's not so bad but after what Juliet has said to Ben it won't be so good in the future... Poor serena.
    What was not so good about this episode was that Dan is becoming strange and the Blair birthday party was boring bit necessary because it's there where happen a lot of the drama. The fact that it was Lily and Rufus anniversary was not useful except that Dan has done something nice for them so it shows us that his cases is not completely lost.
    This episode was not the best of the season but it was quite interesting...