Gossip Girl

Yes, Then Zero

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 26, 2011 on The CW

7.6
  • An interesting start of the new season.

I was excited about this episode because there were a lot of cliff notes left and I wanted to see the result. Unfortunately I still have some questions with no answers.

I am dying to see what Dan wrote in that book. I am under the impression it is very interesting and I hope the book will be published so we can see what it is all about. On that note I find it hard to believe a publisher would accept the book without knowing who the writer is or from the hands of someone else because they could have a lawsuit by publishing a book without the writers consent. But this is a tv show so it is possible.

I like Chuck more and more. I hated him in the first season but now he is the most interesting character who is not afraid to live. I hope the writers have something special in stored for him.

Blair and Louis ... hmm it is an odd couple and I think they will not last for much longer. I prefer to see Blair with Dan, I think she could have an good influence on him. I want to see them together but without a baby in the middle. I hope Blair is not pregnant.

Nate and his sleeping around with women who tend to jeopardize his well being is getting a little old. I think the writers don't know what to do with him any more because I don't see an evolution, they don't develop his character. I want more.

Thank God Vanessa is gone, she was annoying!

Serena is finally growing up and I hope she will make better decisions about her life than in the past. The congressman and the millionaire were the lowest of the low

This season could be very interesting so lets see the writers'inspirantion.