A Graceland Community
USA (ended 2015)

Put the chore wheel away, it's time to party! USA has granted Graceland, its undercover-cops-as-Real-World-style-roommates summer drama, a 13-episode Season 2 renewal. The announcement comes only two days before the series is set to air its Season 1 finale.

This is great news for everyone who loves staring at Broadway actor Aaron Tveit's face on a weekly basis, and I do. It'd be such a shame if the series were canceled and I'd have to actually sit through Les Miserables just to see that handsome mug. Or worse: Pay for tickets to whatever Broadway show he undoubtedly would've done next.

Graceland, created by White Collar's Jeff Eastin, is a bit darker than other USA fare, but when Covert AffairsRoyal Pains, and Suits constitute the bulk of your lineup, is it really that hard to be darker?* The series premiered earlier this summer to 3.3 million viewers against the NBA Finals—so, you know, not too shabby. With DVR ratings, the series has averaged around 4 million viewers a week.

Have you been watching Graceland this summer? Will you return for Season 2?

thekaitling:list:will-you-watch-season-2-of-graceland/

* Let the record show that I love Suits and that was not meant as a slight against Harvey Specter.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 9/17/2015

Season 3 : Episode 13

44 Comments
Comments (44)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I love this show so much. Its so original. This show has a natural flow to it, but yet it's so complex. I now have two favorite USA network shows; NCIS, and Graceland.
Flag
OMG!!! I'm happy-happy-happy!!! Hurray! It's a great day!

Flag
Yay! We all knew this was coming but it's good to not have to worry about an unresolved cliffhanger ;) so sad it's so short though!
Flag
That is just fantastic! Was waiting it to come!
Flag
Getting to see Aaron Tveit's face is the highlight of my week.
Flag
You must lie to be apart of Granceland.
Flag
Yessssssssssss OMG OMG
I LOVE GRACELAND YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Flag
I love this show, and am happy it's getting a second season. I am curious to see how the Briggs situation will play out going into a second season. I'm also curious how the finale will be seeing as they had no idea if they'd get a second season before filming it. Part of me still thinks that Briggs could be really, really deep under cover. Logistically some things wouldn't make sense, but it wouldn't be the first time a show went with a plot line with some holes in it for the sake of extending a show's and character's lifespan.
Flag
I'm not sure it's comfortable in its own skin yet. But I like it. I am super excited for a second season.
Flag
Its the BEST show on USA with Suits a closed second . Great News but only thing is that if Briggs is the bad guy now, how will his character continues in season 2. Will it be like Brody from Homeland and yet another main character on the run? Now with all the reveal, I would be very disappointed if the turn up to be a good guy after all

Flag
i only watched it cause the blonde guy is so handsome.
Flag
Also, reading this made me realize I hadn't known the name of the actor who plays Mike. I don't think it's ever taken me almost the whole 1st season of a show I generally like to learn the name of (one of) the lead(s). I knew Briggs is played by Daniel Sunjata.
Flag
Graceland's been cool enough for me to like its renewal... but this is the kind of storyline that really doesn't play well into multiple seasons for me. It'll get too spread-out which usually results in lame twists and weird decisions just for the sake of having it go on longer.
Flag
Huzzah
Flag
Suits did have a mass murderer this season. And Royal Pains also spent more time than usual on murder and intrigue. Dark days at USA.
Flag
I hope not, the quirkiness of their other shows is why I tuned into USA in the first place.
Flag
Well, I believe the piece is largely speculative, but I read it here first: http://www.tv.com/shows/white-collar/community/post/usa-network-feels-a-little-different-these-days-what-do-you-think-so-far-137442836727/
Flag
I love the show and I'm glad it was renewed, and I know it's based on real events and stuff and they obviously have to stick with cases for a long time being undercover and all, but I have to say I got kind of bored with the same cases all the time. would've been nice to have some one off stuff to go along with the long cases just to keep it fresh.

you could always watch the Gossip Girl episodes he was on instead of Les Miserables. :p
Flag
It will be interesting to see how the keep Briggs around for a second season, if they do. It seems like he is either going to end up on the run or in jail
Flag
Happy to hear that "Graceland" has received a second season renewal.
Flag
yay! we're gonna see mike suffer a bit more
Flag
I'm glad,and not surprised.It's a good show and USA needs some hits considering two of their best are getting ready to end.

OMG!BurnNotice series finale is Thursday:(
Flag
YES!!!!!
Flag
I'm kind of surprised.
I mean, season 1 started off great, but it eventually dwindled week after week.
It's totally inconsistent. It more felt like a 1 season show to me.
Don't get me wrong, I like it. But it felt 1 seasonish to me.
Flag
Agree! Suggestion to USA, scratch Babyland, I mean Graceland, and re open Burn Notice with a spin up.
Flag
Babyland! LMFAO
Flag
Great! I love this show.
Flag
Well with Psych and Burn Notice leaving the air waves immediately and fairly soon, they need to keep something on the air. So unless it was flopping or they had a really exciting + expensive new show on deck... I didn't see them getting rid of it yet.

That being said, I enjoy the show quite a bit; perhaps not as much as the first seasons of their other shows but it's still pretty solid. Here's to hoping it goes on a little longer.
Flag
Excellent news.
Flag
Yay yay yay! Seriously, I cannot tell you how happy I am about this. I really wanted it to be renewed and really had no clue if it would be or not.
Flag
Tuned out after a few episodes. It must have reached that potential to be a great show.
Flag
I agree that after a great start, it sort of fizzles out and I nearly gave up after episode 6. Did not feel like watching it anymore. I had the episodes saved though and decided to give it a chance and catch up about a week ago with so much summer shows ending and I am glad I did cause after episode 8 it was great and last episode was really good !
Flag
I may check it out again (by legal means) before Network starts.
Flag
I wouldn't say it changed much over the course of the season.
Flag
I enjoy White Collar a lot so I gave it a chance in the first place. I am happy it worked out Eastin and crew but it just wasn't as addictive as WC.
Flag
I can't wait for season 2 already thank you channel USA for being smart
Flag
SCOOOOOOOOOOREE! God I haven't been this excited for a show to get renewed since.. ever.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    500 Questions
    NEW
    ABC