A Graceland Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on USA

Put the chore wheel away, it's time to party! USA has granted Graceland, its undercover-cops-as-Real-World-style-roommates summer drama, a 13-episode Season 2 renewal. The announcement comes only two days before the series is set to air its Season 1 finale.

This is great news for everyone who loves staring at Broadway actor Aaron Tveit's face on a weekly basis, and I do. It'd be such a shame if the series were canceled and I'd have to actually sit through Les Miserables just to see that handsome mug. Or worse: Pay for tickets to whatever Broadway show he undoubtedly would've done next.

Graceland, created by White Collar's Jeff Eastin, is a bit darker than other USA fare, but when Covert AffairsRoyal Pains, and Suits constitute the bulk of your lineup, is it really that hard to be darker?* The series premiered earlier this summer to 3.3 million viewers against the NBA Finals—so, you know, not too shabby. With DVR ratings, the series has averaged around 4 million viewers a week.

Have you been watching Graceland this summer? Will you return for Season 2?

thekaitling:list:will-you-watch-season-2-of-graceland/

* Let the record show that I love Suits and that was not meant as a slight against Harvey Specter.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 7/2/2015

Season 3 : Episode 2

Next Episode

AIRS ON 7/9/2015

Season 3 : Episode 3

44 Comments
Follow this Show
Members