A Graceland Community
USA (ended 2015)
From what I saw of the recent Graceland season 2 promos, I've seen a stark difference from the Mike we last saw last season, which can be good, but I feel that Mike is going to piss me off throughout the season because he's gonna let his new found power get to his head (yes I got all of this from 2 30 second commercials). I hope they're not gonna turn Mike into an uber douche. I'm all for character development and having a character evolve from season to season, but I don't want Mike to abuse his power just because he ended up getting his dream job in D.C. There was a recent interview that Aaron Tveit gave and he discussed how he wanted Mike to still be a good FBI agent, but he didn't care if he was likable. Well if my suspicions are correct, then he will most definitely get his wish. What do you guys think? Are you liking the new "I'm a boss Mike", or does he need to slow his role?

*this is just what I got from the promos
6 Comments
Comments (6)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
well you could have added a link to a trailer/promo at least. now i will have to search for myself :/
Flag
posted it, but you've probably already seen it by now . sorry,you had to go searching for it. :/
Flag
I watched all of season one but I never liked Mike nor the actor who plays him. I very much prefer Daniel Sunjata as Paul Briggs. Having said that, I hope they will explain his character motivation but not reset his character again. I would not go into details to avoid spoilers for those catching up but if you watched, you should know what I mean.

Other than Daniel, the other characters I liked are Manny Montana as Joe "Johnny" Tuturro and Serinda Swan as Paige Arkin.

I do not liked Vanessa Ferlito as Catherine character too.
Flag
The complicated dynamics of Paul's character made him very likeable nothing was black and white with him and I loved that.
Flag