Graceland

Hair of the Dog

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jul 18, 2013 on USA

• Bombs and Bad Decisions

Half of the episode deals with Briggs, Tuturro, and Charlie trying to cover up Charlie's bad decision to shoot up with real heroin in an attempt to get a real meeting with the mysterious Odin. Feeling very shaky, the only way for her to make it through her official statement is to shoot up a second time and try not to loose it while giving her version of events to the FBI while high on heroin.

Mike's story progresses to as he takes advantage of the drug dealers dumping their latest stash in the middle of the bay and convinces Bello to hire an ex-Navy SEAL to retrieve it. Things go from bad to worse when Bello decides to kill Tuturro, then the rigged explosives blow while still underwater. Although I don't buy Briggs keeping silent on the matter, it does lead to a tense situation for Mike who punches his boss in the face when he learns the truth.

The episode ends with all members of the team still alive and the drugs recovered, although the shipment is far smaller than Mike was expecting leading credence to the theory that Briggs is pocketing some of the bigger heroin busts for himself for unknown purposes.

You can find my full recap and review (with pics and video) at RazorFine
  • Graceland

How come no one noticed Briggs addiction on heroin? That seems a little unreal to me. He must have had some signs. I dont undestand why he didnt take the heroin instead of Charlie though. It wouldnt hurt him as much as Charlie. But I hope Mike wont tell FBI about Briggs.

I dont know what to think about Abby. It sounded suspicious to me when she asked if he is honest with her. I dont lke her. I wish Mike would date Paige. They are the perfect match!

I was so worried about Johnny! I love him (like everybody else). It was so nice when he was taking care about Charlie.