Grand Slam

GSN - Game Show Network (ended 2007)

Grand Slam Fan Reviews (2)

• "mildly Interesting" is an understatment, but close to what I was trying to get at. A new show and its great.

This show just started out. Hosted by Dennis and Amanda. I don't like the hosts, but the rest of the show makes up for it! The voice that asks the qusetion is the same guy who asks the questions from "World Series of Pop Culture" I believe. Pat Kernen (or whatever his name is) The show thakes the best game show contestants ever (based on amount of money won) and pin them against each other. (one on one trivia) Its a round of 16, single elimination format. I highly recomend it. It can be seen on the Game Show Network(GSN)at 7 eastern, 4 pacific on the weekends!
  • Several of the smartest game show players ever, and some of the biggest winners in a giant tournament for $100,000. Wow.

First of all, I love watching game shows that are like this. I love the fast-paced action that always comes with shows like this, and if you are like that, you will not be disappointed. Two players face off against each other for four rounds. For the first three rounds, both players have one minute to work with, and once that minute is up, the round is over. In the final round, time accumulated by the winners is added to their standard minute. Like I said, if you love fast-paced question and answer shows, you will absolutely fall in love with this show.