Gravity Falls

Monday 9:30 PM on Disney XD Premiered Jun 15, 2012 In Season

Gravity Falls Fan Reviews (152)

• amazing

I heard about this show so I decided to watch it to see what the fuss is all about and just wow I got hooked only after a few episodes this show is what every cartoon should be like I really hope there are more cartoons like this in the future I could give this 11/10 if I could it really deserves that (and by the way benderisisgreat if you make troll accounts just to downvote shows your an asshole)

This show is the best show on TV. It has amazing plots, well written characters, and great jokes. Let's not mention the amazing art style! It also has amazing continuity! The episodes actually have meaning to them! Oh, and the mysteries! They always keep me interested! If you haven't seen this show, you probably should!
  • Gravity Falls Rocks!!!

gravity falls is one of the few intelligent . shows left. Also, whoever posted "Gay Falls", you suck! because you are the reason why . is stupid in modern day. (im not saying breadwinners is bad, but its not the best show in my opinion, but you shouldn't be an a-- and criticize others great work!)
  • Great Mysteries Await

Disney nowadays often shows more mediocre tween sitcoms than cartoons. Hardly anything on Disney was worth watching. Until I stumbled upon Gravity Falls. A show that's filled with suspense, mysteries (gonna be using that word alot), and mostly humor.

The story takes place in a place called Gravity Falls, Orgen. A land filled with many mysterious secrets. 12 year old siblings Dipper and Mabel Pines are forced to spend their summer break with their Grunkle (great uncle) Stan. Who runs a place called the Mystery Shack.

The Pines twins are forced to help Stan around the shack, thinking that it's going to be a boring summer. Until Dipper discovers a journal that holds the greatest secrets of Gravity Falls.

Gravity Falls is like no other Disney show out there. There's so much supense, drama, and a great sense of mystery in the plot that it's a pretty dark show.

The characters are extremely likable. Dipper's pretty much your average 12 year old boy with an amazing IQ, and his sister Mabel has an adorably upbeat, bubbly personality. I hardly ever found her annoying. The other casts like Soos and Wendy are extremely chill and amazing at the same time.

The art direction of the show is slightly similar to Regular Show: simple, clean, and well-made.

Overall Review: If you like shows that are full of mystery and suspense, then Gravity Falls is for you.
  • All-Time Favorite

Amazing show, literally no flaws I can think of, it's already an all-time great for me
  • Second Greatest Cartoon Ever

This show is nearly flawless. The voice acting is amazing, the characters are remarkable and the plot is among the most intriguing I've seen. I believe it deserves a 10/10, or at least rounds up to that rating.
  • gay falls

you guys are real dumbasses this show isn't as smart or good as the awesomeness of breadwinners it isn't christian friendly either and has no morals like family guy does

Just watch it. You'll see.
  • watch it!

sadly i am a cartoon geek and i love this show !
  • The best Cartoon on Disney since Recess!

I ain't gonna go through the whole plot! Just watch the show! If you like gnomes that barf rainbows and Crazy mysteries that create epic cliffhangers and plot twisters! This is the show for you! It is very similar to Adventure Time with it's cross of humor and darkness! I just wish it would get more credit and be a more popular series! To sum it up : Episode plots: 10

Voice acting: 8

Characters: Good but Mabel can be annoying! So 9!

The reason I don't rate it a ten is because of the fan base! People need to tell their friends about this show because it is easily one the best cartoons in the last ten years!
  • The best of Disney

Gravity falls reminds me of those mystery series like scooby doo, but much funnier. It's one of the best series of Disney Channel and the funniest. The fact that the protagonists are twins: spectacular. The only thing bad about the series is that it is transmitted in one of the most evil companies. If it belonged to any other network, I would've given it a 10. I seriously would.

2015 update: At this point, most of the mysteries regarding the show have been revealed. This show just went through too fast. It shows how great something is when filler is an undocumented word regarding it. However, just like a star in its Red Giant phase, while incredible, soon it will go out. This show just isn't sustainable.
  • full of comedy, mystery and feels

at first I thought the show was ok. BUT the more I watched though that changed. The show is brilliantly written. knows when it's appropriate to be funny and knows when to let a scene sink in. The characters are well written the setting is great the story is great. There's so much mystery to this show that keeps you guessing even when mysteries are solved new ones are put in it's place. Possibly one of the best shows on TV in a long time. Highly recommended
  • How curious.....

How very curious indeed. This is one of those rare television shows that take a cute idea and give it a real depth. It even mixes in a complicated plot that takes into consideration past, present, and future scenes and makes them all accountable for what is happening. In my opinion, this show has a long way to go before it hits its peak and starts to decline. Till then, im going to enjoy and rock this show and its fandom.
  • Gravity Falls - The Best Disney on TV

The show is awesome and well thought oy. Kids enjoy it, and the adults will chuckle as well.

Stop the hiatus Disney and just believe your fan base!
  • Gravity Falls

• I want to live in gravity falls

Every thing about this show is Awesome the characters are hilarious, the art work is gorgeous and all the characters are absolutely lovable even Bill Chipper. I also love how Dipper and Mable love each other so much its adorable I hope this show would never end and that Stupid Disney would Stop putting it on hiatus for nearly entire years
  • Best show ever

This is the best show on TV... Do I need to say anymore?
  • Intelligent, Funny and not Afraid to Take Risks

Simpy put Gravity Falls, is the funniest smartest animated show I have seen since Futurama, and is probably much better than a lot of recent . I am frankly amazed that this is a Disney production as this show NEVER EVER talks down to it's audience and instead engages them with wonderful characters, and engaging mystery plot and just the right level of peril to ensure that kids are thrilled without being scared, and manages to be genuinely funny without resorting to innuendo or just plain surrealism.

I am a 33 year od man and this is now my favorite thing on TV - bring on the second half of season 2!
  • Best Disney Show

In 2012, I was happy that Gravity Falls is Coming to Disney Chanel! And it was TV Y7!

It was great to watch a episode, it was amazing and It's was better than any other Disney Show!

Great show no one hate this show!

One word: BEST!

Dipper and Mabel are the Main Characters, Witch there last name are Pines they have great personality!
  • A Very Clever Animated Series

Gravity Falls is one of the most clever animated series I ever seen. The series is about the Pines Twins: Dipper and Mabel are sent to Gravity Falls, Oregon to stay with Great Uncle Stan for the summer. The town is fill with suspense and supernatural. Dipper finds a journal that is filled with entries of the supernatural and mysteries of Gravity Falls. At first, I thought this series was going to be really stupid, but I was so wrong.

The writing of the series is genius. It has all the elements: adventure, suspense, horror, romance, comedy (there's plenty of that), drama, coming of age, and action. As the series goes on, it gets more serious and more so much codes and hidden messages. In the end of each episode, it leaves you hanging. It makes you wonder more about everything. What really impresses me that this show actually has its own jokes are very humorous and clever (there's no juvenile jokes). The animation is a bit similar to Regular Show: colorful, thick, and simple. The series is very famous for its characters. Each character is relate-able, unique, and has a role in the series. Dipper is the smart one and Mabel is the fun one. Yet, they each have their own hidden depths. Grunkle Stan is probably the most complex character in the series. At first, we see him as an old greedy jerk, but there's more to him than that. You will be amaze how he turns out later. Soos is the funny big eater, but also has some hidden depths. Wendy is a teenage girl that Dipper has a crush with a kickass and chilled personality. Other characters such as Pacifica, Robbie, Lil Gideon, Waddles, and Bill Cipher are memorable too. The voice acting is very impressive and believable. The theme song is very catchy and the music fits the suspense mood of the series.

Gravity Falls is one of the best cartoons in this decade. It's so original and very memorable that people will keep talking about it for years.
  • Awesome

If Disney Channel makes more shows like this, It would be on the UP-RISE.
  • It's a REALLY great show.

Gravity Falls is one of the BEST Disney shows I've EVER seen. First of all, the plot is very good. The creator knows how much information to put in each episode without revealing to much. The episodes are always creative. Either filer or not filler, the episodes are always creative, fun, and always make me laugh at least once. The characters are NOT cliche like many other characters on Disney. The characters aren't annoying either. The voice acting is amazing. Every voice matches the character. The animation is also very pleasing. I like the art style of it. You can tell they spend a lot of time on this show. It's a comedy along with a mystery show that I think adults and kids like. I think that this show is good for everyone in the family.
  • Times have changes, I guess.

I was a preteen when I saw the first commercial. It aired Just when Disney took a turn for the worst, but somehow, I had a feeling that Gravity Falls was going to be amazing, and now, as a fully fledged teen I can assure you, it still is. This show keeps you thinking, on your feet. It's funny, creative, and over all great and entertaining. Give this show a chance! Happy Watching!
  • A show full of surprises!

Gravity Falls, is a very unique show. It's full of humor, character developing, and some of the biggest surprises and plot twists you'll see coming from a kids show, or maybe any show ever. It's another one of my new favorites that fills the empty void created from the cancellation of Futurama.

The show focuses on the twins Dipper and Mabel, who have to spend their whole Summer at Gravity Falls, Oregon with their Great Uncle Stan. It also is mainly about discovering the mysteries of Gravity Falls, with a journal full of resourceful information on mythical creatures and evil spirits as a guide. The show tackles many, many different subjects. The stories they go for can vary miraculously between each episode. (For example, right after having an episode that dealt with Time Travel, they have an episode dealing with how to face your bully/problems on your own)

Coming from Disney, it has some of the best humor I've seen come from the network. And as for the plots, they will usually be very solid and keep you entertained the whole way through. Unless of course, it's an episode relating to the show's main story (Watch the ending of Gideon Rises, and most of Season 2 and you'll know what I'm talking about), then those episodes are among the best of the series and are fan-fucking-tastic. Not saying the ones that don't relate to the show's storyline aren't good, some are actually really well done and amazing (Time-Travelers Pig, and Land Before Swine).

I would totally recommend this show to anybody I met. I think just about anyone could get into this show. It has so much good in it, being it's clever humor, or it's bucket full of surprises it manages to pull out of its hat every here and there, this show definitely has a charm that won't be bested by another Disney show for A LONG TIME. And, it's a relatively short series, that will only probably last for 2 and a half seasons so don't worry about it becoming a drag to fully watch, like shows such as Bleach may be.

Great show, well deserving of a 8.5/10
  • Who likes Gravity falls? This guy,this guy

8.6 is way to low for this show its a comedy and a mystery it has a real plot with comedy packed into it. I cant wait for the next episode!
  • One of the Best Shows Today

Gravity Falls and Steven Universe are two of the best shows on .
  • Best mystery show!

I've been watching Gravity Falls ever since Season 1, and I loved how this show keeps me guessing, thinking of what will happened next.

Whenever I'm looking for clues on the show I'm always glued to the screen. It's like a game. The characters are hilarious, especially Stan; even the side characters. :)

Too bad Disney always screws up the schedueling of this show. WHY CAN'T IT AIR 24/7???
  • Review: Gravity Falls

1. Good things

- Gravity Falls is a mystery show. It's have good content, symbols, makes everyone wants to find out.

- Every episodes are adventures, raise the intense inside the show.

- Gravity Falls have jokes for fun make people relieve tension after watching some awful scenes.

- Good animation.

*For short, GF have 5 most interesting things: Secret, adventure, horrible (not at all), funny, and romance.

2. Bad things

- Gravity Falls is not good for kids, it's too horrible to them.

- Each episode have too many animation errors.

*GF is best for tween, and teens.
  • So far... so good :)

This show is one the best I have ever seen on Today's Disney Channel! It has the right combination of everything. All the other shows suck because they are mostly about stupid teenage drama that do not teach anything to the kids.