Grease: You're the One that I Want

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 2007 on NBC

• Cop out!

7.4
    Cop out!

So much for America/voters choosing in the finals of Grease! Rather than eliminating the Danny and Sandy with the least amount of votes, The powers-to-be had decided to let the judges decide who should be eliminated from the bottom two! If this continues to happen, it will basically allow the judges to control which two Dannys and which two Sandys will be in the finale. I guess they didn't want to take any chances with the voters - there's too much at stake for them. And I do wonder how many votes there were altogether.

As far as the performances, I thought many of them were good. I do agree with the choices of who got eliminated, but let the voters decide from here on out!
  • Don't you actors know crying shows a lack of mettle?

Well they finally took Ashley off. First they obsess over her, then they cast her off, then they bring her back on, and then they kick her out again. I am glad about the outcome, however. She took it well. No one likes to seeing a crying desparato, and she has really grown since then. I hope she tries again now that she can keep her emotions in check. Speaking of desparato, what about the crying jag her competitor did? The judges said they didn't know why she was in the bottom two. I know why. She is poorly cast for the part, and she's not going to last. That weeping number shows her desperation. "I can give so much to the part, blah, blah, blah." Hey, all the contestents can. If how much you wanted the part counted for anything, the most mediocre actors would win out.