Official Discussion on the first episode.

Water78

[1]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 47

This this the official discussion on The debut of Grease: You're the One that I Want.

You can talk here about how the show was great what lacked and more. Also you may ask question about the show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jrenee45365

[2]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 2

I watched the first episode of this last night. I was a bit disappointed at the way they let some go on to the dance try outs, when they were absolutely NOT Sandy or Danny..  I may be the only one that feels this way, but the original Grease, With Olivia Newton John, and John Travolta was so perfect, and I'm not sure I will ever be able to look at anyone else to play thier parts. They would have to be too perfect for me.  So, I'm interested enough in this show to watch it, just to see if anything can change my mind on how I feel about the characters who will try to be as good as the original.

daisyduke71

[3]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 14
    The one thing I didn't like is they picked people who looked nothing like the original parts.

BlindBandit

[4]Feb 11, 2007
    • level: 6

That's, like, ---ism.

You don't have to look like someone to get a part. This show is actually interesting, some parts really dramatic, though. Unnecessary. I think the point of the show is to show people what you need to get slightly close to broadway...SLIGHTLY. Smart one, idiots, putting it on film..