They won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cctcdancer22

[1]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 16

Hallelujah, Max and Laura won!!!!!!!! Anyone else with me on saying that they are perfect for the roles? I think that may have been one of the most nerve racking moments of my life. It wasn't like watching American Idol, where you're like, "Woo hoo, they won, now what?" Laura and Max just got Broadway careers!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scurrdog

[2]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 1

YEAH FOR MAX AND LAURA!!!!  I agree, the episode was very nerve racking, I was literally on the edge of my seat almost the whole episode.  I was so happy that Laura and Max won the competition, I'm even considering going to see them on Broadway this summer. 

Congrats once again to Laura and Max (Sandy and Danny), I'm sure you will do a great job on Broadway!!!!!  

AmazingZeljko

[3]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 9

I'm relieved that the two most deserving people won. Max was my favorite since the first episode (except for maybe 40+ year old Dominic in Chicago). For me, none of the girls really stood out more then any other until Laura sang "Jesus Christ Superstar", at which point she became my favorite. It's good to see talent win out over any other factors.

Billie3

[4]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 20
    Hooray!!! I was rooting for Laura and Max for several weeks now, and I am so happy for them that they won. I am sure that they will do an amazing job on Broadway.

Kinda sorry that the show has ended, though. I relly looked forward to Sunday nights.

lostxXxhope11

[5]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 5

I am so happy that Max won, I jumped up and down yelling when they said he won. But I was disappointed that Ashley didn't win, I actually cried. Laura is a wonderful performer, but Ashley was my favorite since the beginning, and  I think her chemistry is better with Max then Laura's. either way, I know Ashley is going to be BIG. GOOD JOB MAX AND LAURA!!

MASHLEY FOREVER!!!!

dagurlpink2006

[6]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 7
    I KNOW! I AM SOOO HAPPY. They deserve it. they are the best

shakland75

[7]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 1

I thought I was going to need a drink during the finale - especially the announcement of the new Danny (my son and I were literally praying for Max to win, lololol).

I love Laura, and was so glad she won, but it was really difficult to choose between her and Ashley because I loved Max and Ashley when they performed "It takes 2."

And I loved how right after Max won, he went straight into a performance and just looked so confident and sharper than he had during the entire series.  Me thinks I will be buying tickets to Grease this summer!

Monica-Geller

[8]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 13

finally the right people won!! I'm so happy for Laura and Max they are going to have a wonderful time on broadway

luvltchfld

[9]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 4

I was soooo excited when they won. I did not get to watch every episode of the show, but I caught a few, plus I saw reruns of the 6 episodes leading up to the finale on Bravo. I noticed something about them. They have great chemistry. Like when Max and Laura, and Austin and Ashley, sang together the duet song "Endless Love" or something like that. Max and Laura have always looked more natural together when performing. Plus, their kiss looked more natural than Austin and Ashley's kiss. I think Max and Laura's voices blend more nicely together than anyone else's voices.

During the finale episode when they were getting ready to announce each winner, I was soooooooo nervous - I had butterflies in my stomach. I had a feeling Max and Laura would win, but you never know what could happen. I almost didn't get to vote because my computer kept freezing!?!?!? Both of them looked totally shocked when they heard their names. I had been hoping for Max and Laura ever since the episode where Laura sang "Jesus Christ, Superstar" - it was amazing. And Andrew Lloyd Webber, the writer of the show, thought she was amazing - what a compliment!!! Grease is one of my all-time favorite movies - I could watch it over and over again. I am definitely going to go see the show on Broadway now.

luvltchfld

[10]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 4
    I liked Ashley and Max's performance of "It Takes Two" also. They just looked like they went out there and had fun with it, and they did. Plus, I love that song.

PixieLyssie

[11]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 20

LAURA WON LAURA WON LAURA WON!!!!!!!!

OMG I'm soo happy!!! She was my fave from the beginning!!I want to see them on broadway so bad and the rest of the cast is amazingly well fitting! Max is still a bit ifffy with me, but I didn't like Austin either...

YAY LAURA!!!!!!!!