Greatest Games

1981 AFC Championship

Aired Unknown Mar 17, 2007 on ESPN

5.9
  • Hey Mr Details

Listen man, while you're being a stickler for details, I might as well tell you that the final score was 41-38 not 41-37 as you stated in your post. It's impossible to win by 4 in overtime (at least back then it was). Just thought I'd let you know that, since you seem highly motivated to accurately portray all the details.
  • The 1981 AFC Championship game was between the Cincinnati Bengals and the San Diego Charges and NOT the Dolphins vs Chargers. These people are dumbasses.

1.9
    The 1981 Championship Game was between the Cincinnati Bengals and the San Diego Chargers, you dumbasses. The Bengals won it 27-7 in one of the coldest games ever played. The would later go on to lose to the San Francisco 49ers in Superbowl XVI by the score of 26-21. The Miami vs. San Diego game was the Divisional Playoff! San Diego won it in overtime 41-37. I can't believe I had to actually sign up , get verification through my e-mail, and THEN have to post this. You have no e-mail address and I would never buy anything here. You people are absolute dumbasses!