Greek

ABC Family (ended 2011)

Gold_Ruby

Greek Fan Reviews (99)

• This show is about college students in fraternities and sororities. The show goes on about relationships, rivilaries, parties, and competitions. Its so good I can't even describe it.

Omg.. I love this show. It's my all time favorite show on tv right now. I have been watching all the episodes from season one on hulu.com. The whole premise of the show is amazing. I love the characters. Both the guys and girls are hott. This whole show is a hit. I recommend this show to everyone. It's one of the best. It's so ugh..I lovee it ! Not to mention the fact all the breaking up and making up. I love the relationship between Cappie and Casey. Scott Michael Foster does a great job with his role. Plus he is super hott. But everyone does a great job. It's so great to see such great actors doing great work.
  • Tv at it's best.Great cast great storylines and loads of laughs.What more do you want

Greek is a show about a boy called Rusty Cartwright.Who all his life has basically been a Geek.But now that he's finally at college he want's to live a little,so he decides to join a fraternity.Rusty also has an older sister called Casey Cartwright at the same college,but Rusty and her have nothing in common.As she is a praised member of the ZBZ fraternity.So the whole series is basically showing Rustys life changing by joining a fraternity and his relationship with his sister growing.There's also a whole load of other great characters.I usually hate these types of shows,as there usually really cheesy and have crap storylines.But the show is nothing like that.It has a great cast great storylines and is full of laughs.If you have'nt seen an episode of Greek before give it a shot as it's top class tv.
  • College. It's a rush.

Rusty Cartwright has been a nerd for his entire life. He decides it's time to have fun when he starts college. So, he rushes, and finds Kappa Tau Gamma. Meanwhile, Casey Cartwright is at the top of the social ladder, and is trying to climb even higher and get the Zeta Beta Zeta presidency. After her boyfriend, Evan Chambers, has sex with the legacy, senator's daughter, Rebecca Logan, she gets back at him by having sex with Kappa Tau president and ex-boyfriend, Cappie. A love triangle forms. From here, the series follows Rusty, Casey, Cappie, Evan, Rebecca, and more. But there are any more surprises. I just described the start.
  • Greek is a show all about college students in fraturnities. Very interesting, and extremely eye catching.

Greek is one of the most awesome shows I've ever watched. Everytime it's on, I am right there making sure I don't miss a minute of it. It keeps me interested with it's characters, and how well they act. In my opinion, this show is good for people at the age of 15-25, because it really relates to their everyday lives. Greek is a show about kids in fraturnities, which makes them able to drink and do whatever they want; that keeps viewers interested. There is a lot of mischief and kaniving on Greek, and that is personally why I like it; so I figure it's probably why other people enjoy it as well.
  • A show to end all shows!

This show is simply amazing!!! It's creative, witty & and all around fun watch. I have literally become addicted to it. It makes me wish that I had rushed a sorority, or actually gone to a university that had a real greek system. I would DEFINITELY recommend Greek to my friends! The only downfall is that it's on ABC family which not everyone has access to, but fear not, CTV & Much Music have recently started to air episodes from season one so Canada can now enjoy all the glory that is Greek...KAPPA TAU GAMMA!!!!! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do..:-)
  • This show is about a super social sister and her anti-social brother who are both dealing with living the Greek life in college. The series focuses on a group of college students in and out of the fraternity and sorority system at a campus.

When I saw the trailer, I became curious about the series so I started watching the episodes weekly. It was funny, had drama, and other life issues that came with being in a fraternity that might or might not be true in real life. Plus,I enjoy watching this series and I can't wait until the new season comes around because I am interested in see what happens next. To anyone who has not seen this series I suggest you see it if you think you might be curious about the show. The series airs on ABC Family Channel and can see some of the episodes on the network's website.
  • when does the next season start hahaha

when does the next season start,i kno that this one has just finished but i want the other one to start,does anyone kno?

• This show depicts the social side of college life. While this is very entertaining, and addicting, it leaves out most of the educational part of a college experience. This does not, however, detract from my opinion of it.

This show is one of my personal favorites, after watching only four episodes. Being a Junior in High School, I don't know what college life is like, but I'm really hoping that it's something like what this show depicts, or at least that there is a person like Cappie in my dorm/fraternity. This show, in my opinion, is one of the best I've ever watched, and trust me, I watch a ton of TV. I think it's my high school sense of humor, but I find about everything that is said or done funny to the extreme. I don't think I could live without this show, and am wondering how I ever got along without it.
  • greek is one of the best shows ever, and i love it

greek is one of the best shows ever and is the best in abc family and universal channel, for myself the v¿best shows are: friends, the oc, grekk, gossip girl, dirt, terminator and the big bang theory, and i hope greek will be still for a long time because is the best show of this year, its so exitng watch each chapter because is so funny and enterteinment and for that reason i hope greek have many seasons because is one of the best shows ever, and i love greek and i hope the chapter be very well how is now
  • Cristee loves Greek!

this show is the best shoe around. people really need to stop hatin on this show. it is not unoriginal and it is not broing. it is a great show. it has the perfect mix of drama and humor. this is definelty one of my guilty pleasures. the characters are so funny and the plot is amazing. with the first episode you are immediatly hooked! this is by far one of my favorite shows. my favorite character would definetly have to be beaver. is so so funny! i love greek! im so happy the second season finally arrived! Yay greek! i look forward to watching it every monday night!
  • I love this show because people can connect to it...

This show has many characters with real life problems... and college to deal with as well. To me, my favorite character is Evan. Everyone hates him, but i think that he deserves to be mean, especially to Cappie. People who have watched all the episodes would understand. At times I do feel sympathy for Casey because she is going through a rough patch, but mostly because it is her fault. Ashley and Calvin are my other favorite people, they just look sooo cute together, however it does suck that they can never actually be together. And Cappie... i dont really like him... all he does is get drunk and hit on Casey, I mean dude... she isnt yours anymore considering you are the one who drove her away! this show has potential...
  • Greek is a show intended for young audiences about the life in a fraternity, and how it affects the lives of those living by the greek system.

Greek has all the elements a show needs to be succesful. It has a simple but entertaining plot, a young and good looking cast, and a serious story with sparkles of comedy.
    This show is without doubt directed to young audiences and it has that "perfectness" that seems to work for a lot of shows today, by "perfectness" I mean that the characters seem to have a perfect life, they attend to the perfect university, they're all apparently wealthy and beautiful, but they have their share of problems too and they have to deal with serious issues as well as they have their John Everyman issues such as conflict between brother and sister, time management etc.
    What I particularly like about Greek is that it has that wild side that not every show contains, by this I mean they're not afraid of showing taboos like obvious gay tendencies, but at the same time they don't portray it in a grotesque way, they just let you know.
    In general I recommend this series and I think it should last for a couple of seasons more at least.
  • I love GREEK! it is such a great show. It has everything Drama, comedy, and romance. I know lots of people that watch this show and love it. I wish that they would have played it on abc too. So then even more people can get hooked.

Perfection!! i am so excited for season 2 to start next monday the 24. It will be an awesome day. I am have about 20 people over to watch the season 2 premiere. lol This show is so true to college life. I am a partyer but i am not in a frat house. I plan to in two years when i go to Kansas State. but even to Juco's it is still true. i would put GREEK in my top 5 favorite shows. 9.5 out of 10 stars. I hope that everyone enjoys watchin GREEK Ssn premiere. Perfect 10! :]
  • This show is everything the college movie genre can be. It has the popular girl sorority, the preppy fraternity, the party fraternity and a complex mix of characters in each part of college life. An interesting story with drama, comedy and even romance.

Simplifying the concept, you have:

First, you have the popular sorority group, led by the selfish marginally-evil sorority queen being eyed for a replacement. The science geek trying to fit in and get the full college experience. The party fraternity leader and the preppy fraternity leader battling for the same girl. The gay student trying to fit into the male-centric fraternity grid. These and many more characters dot the landscape of this program.

The show itself is well written and take the best parts of nearly every college-genre film including fraternity shenanigans, sorority power plays, new member hazing, newfound romance, the clash between youth and adulthood and the eternal struggle to fit in and be respected and/or loved. None of it seems cheesy, fake or over-played and you find yourself endeared to each and every character as you experience their lives first hand.

Very highly recommended!
  • Cappie ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cappie is one of the best characters on TV today. He makes me wish I was back in college. Well written I think because you can see he has some depth behind that outward persona. I can be sure that anytime he is on the screen I am going to laugh. There seems to be no question that he would be a far better mate than Evan.

When it started last year my teenage daughter was skeptical of why I put this on the DVR. I only did because the commercials made me think of Animal House. Now it is the single most anticipated series return in our household.
  • A show on the ABC Family network. The show takes place at a fictional College Cyprus-Rhodes University. It is about the fraternity and sorority life there. It is an great show. One of my favorite.

Rusty Cartwright is a freshman in college, attending Cyprus-Rhodes University alongside big sister Casey. Rusty wants to leave behind his reputation as a high school geek by joining a fraternity.Originally, no one even knew about Rusty until he arrived. Casey insisted that he remain low-profile, in hopes that he won't ruin her chances to be elected president of the Zeta Beta Zeta sorority. In an effort to make nice with the family, Casey's boyfriend, Evan, offers Rusty a spot in the Omega Chi Delta fraternity, which he declines after finding Evan cheating on Casey with Rebecca Logan, the Senator's daughter who was the sorority's main target during rush. In turn, Rusty accepts an offer from Cappie, Casey's ex-boyfriend and the current president of Kappa Tau Gamma, the black sheep of the Greek system.

This show is very good. It is cool to watch if you didnt join a Soroity or Fraternity in college.
  • A great influence for teens!

I have 3 teenage daughters and we absoultely love this show! I like them watching it because it balances the "fun" side of college with the "academic" side of college.

It gives my girls a chance to see that they can make new friends, entertain new ideas, and still be cool, sassy, and smart! It keeps them watching and interested, in not only the show, but of attending college!

Two thumbs way up!

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx
  • College life Feternitie and sorority what more could you ask for

College life Feternities and sororities what more could you ask for.
    This show is serioulsy awesome when i saw the trailer i didnt know if i would watch it but now its like i cant stop talking about it. All the characters are like awesome and they have an very atractive cast and it make we want to join a serority. I serously cant stop watching it and it makes me sad that like its only on e for like 3 months as to other shows that are on forever. but i think its has to be one of the best summer series ever and if you dont watch it you should
  • I must give my boyfriend credit for this one. I thought this show would be stupid.

I must give my boyfriend credit for this one. I thought this show would be stupid. I didn't even want to watch it it till he saw a few episodes and he told me I needed to watch it too. Now I have caught up an all the episodes and I really can't wait till the next season. The characters are great. The story line is interesting and very original. It has so many different aspects of genre. This show is freaking hillarious but it isn't just stupid comedy, it's good comedy, it also has drama aspects too. I am surprised at how much I like this show.
  • Rusty Cartwright the main character is a freshman wishing to shed his nerdy image by pledging a fraternity. Casey Cartwright Rusty's older sister and current president of her sorority and also trying to keep away her litter brother from fraternity life .

Rusty Cartwright (Jacob Zachar) is a freshman in college, attending Cyprus-Rhodes University alongside big sister Casey (Spencer Grammer). Originally, no one even knew about Rusty until he arrived. Casey insisted that he remain low-profile, in hopes that he won't ruin her chances to be elected president of the Zeta Beta Zeta sorority. In an effort to make nice with the family, Casey's boyfriend, Evan (Jake McDorman), offers Rusty a spot in the Omega Chi Delta fraternity, which he declines after finding Evan cheating on Casey with Rebecca Logan (Dilshad Vadsaria), the Senator's daughter who was the sorority's main target during rush. In turn, Rusty accepts an offer from Cappie (Scott Foster), Casey's ex-boyfriend and the current president of Kappa Tau Gamma, the black sheep of the Greek system. This show is the best did u just see what i wrote it u will pee in your pants when u see this show
  • How can you NOT love this show?

This show is absolutely AMAZING. I find it's concept very original because there aren't many shows that concentrate "within" the Greek system. Well, at least none that I know of. The mix of the different personalities is what makes this show interesting. Because of their differences, so many hidden secrets and lies start spilling out of nowhere. It's hard to trust people, which is kind of ironic since they're part of fraternities and sororities. The emotion is kept at a balance, partly comedic and partly dramatic. It's quite annoying that we're going to have to wait a while for the next episode, and also the fact that this season was just 10 episodes sucked. The season finale was awesome though. It ended with everyone back to square one, which leaves their future VERY unpredictable.
  • Wonderfully entertaining! Can't wait for the the new season. The cast works fantastic together.

From a 40 something Greek, I love this show. Everyone please remember it is a show. I don't take any offense. Yes, it is stereotyped to some degree, but it has alot of truth, too. Greek is a funny, warm, endearing show with a suburb young cast. Cappie is the boy you always wanted to date. He's a little undirected right now, but you know he'll get there & has a good heart. Casey is wanting it all & will have to pay the price, but I think in the end she'll do the right thing. Rusty is cute as a bug & you love to watch him make his way through freshman year. Dale is a roommate to like adding interesting elements from the overzealous religion convictions to a confederate flag on his wall. Ashley & Calvin are sweet & you just want him to be straight, but you respect the gay right. Evan is the handsome well off frat boy who goes from good to bad and back & forth. Jen K. is adorable & I hope she can make a comeback. Frannie was not necessary the girl I would root for Pure entertainment and I can't wait for 2008.
  • College life at it's most dramatized, but most entertaining...

The plot for Greek sounds kind of dumb - following an incoming freshman and his sister's lives as they try to get through a year of college (some more experienced than others) at Cyprus-Rhodes College as they juggle social lives, strange roommates, pressure to be the perfect candidate for sorority president, pressure to fit in at their fraternity, and grades. But it's not. Dumb, I mean.

It's a great show, it's funny and definitely on the top of my favorite shows list. I won't even secretly peek at a different show during the time of the show. That's how much I obsess about it.
  • BEST SHOW EVER!!! Honestly the "freshest" new show I have seen in a while!

When I first saw the trailer for this show I was excited, however I was skeptical as to whether or not it would live up to it's appealing previews. Fortunately I was not disappointed. This show not only lived up to my expectations, but blew the lid off of them! The cast has a wonderful chemistry, the set is magnificent, and the reality is blissful! I can't imagine if this show was better! I hope to see much more from the creators of this show and, I hope that ABC Family produces more HITS!!! like this!

Props to ALL those involved! GOOD JOB!!!
  • omg..this wk's ep was awesome!!!!

i luved how casey was finally admitting her feelings for cappie. they just have great chemistry.it broke my heart at the end when casey went back with evan. you could see through cappie's eyes that he really does love her. i just luved how they showed us what the relationship between cappie and casey was like before the show began.

why cant casey just admit that she loves cappie too. i personally loved the line where casey asks cappie what does he want to be in 10 years and he replies i want to be with you. luv cappie!!! that was so sweet. i hope they get together soon.
  • This is a hilarious show that follows an awkward Freshman in his quest to become a fun-loving, party-ing, carefree Fraternity brother.

This show is amazing! I've never been in the Greek system but, as i can tell, it portrays it pretty correctly. At least, it portrays it as the steroetypical ideas have made the Greek system appear to be. The writing is fantastic and the actors are extremely believeable. Twists are put in here and there and a romantic love triangle has already been established (even after only a few episodes). This can show you how fastly they can put drama into the plot. The characters are hilarious, and the main characters are very loveable. All in all, it's a great "mature" show with partying, competition and FUN!
  • A show about life in fraternities.

I finally got the chance to watch two episodes of Greek that I had recorded on DVR, and I have to say that after watching it, I absolutely love it! Greek is such a good show, and I think that it's extremely funny. I think that all of the characters are very interesting, well written and funny. At the moment my two favorite characters on the show are Cappy and Calvin. They are really, really funny, and the actors who play them play the parts so well. All in all, I think that Greek is a really great show. I'm so glad that Greek has been renewed for a second season. I will definitely keep watching it, and I hope that they release the first season of Greek on DVD so I catch up on the episodes that I missed.
  • An experience you have been waiting eighteen years to experience. That's how Freshman Rusty feels about his coledge life. He starts off his colege life hanging with the dorks on campuse but in no time at all he got himself exactly what he was looking for.

As a high school student the one thing I am looking forward to is coledge, and this show is giving me and exciting look at what i'm going to experience. Rusty was a kid like me who knew what coledge was suppose to be like. the characters in this show are believable, they're not your average TV personalties, there relationsion ships are change but in the sametime grow stronger with each experience. When i watch this show i can get lost in it because this show is so real. I love how this show captures the true essence of what every person thinks of coledge. I would never miss an episode, and I've already gotten three people to watch this show and they agree with how i feel.
  • Rusty goes to college hoping to have a new start.His sister caseys goes to the same collage and is having boy promblems since the senators daughter has joined her sorority.Rusty happens to be a pledge in caseys ex boyfriend fraternity.Colloge. Its a Rush.

Greek has become my new addiction.The show makes me laugh non stop, yet it manages to draw me in with the drama. Rusty is so adorable. Like someone already said hes gonna be the next seth cohen but more nerdier. And I cant wait to see if cappie and casey get back together. I think they are so cute.The shows mix of comedy and drama will most likely draw you in. ABC family has got a future favorite in their hands.I definatley recomend it. Oh and if you miss an episode you can watch it on abc on fridays. Great Show.
  • This show makes college life interesting!

This show is about a super social sister and her anti-social brother who are both dealing with living the Greek life in college. The series focuses on a group of college students in and out of the fraternity and sorority system at a campus. Set at the fictitious Cyprus-Rhodes University, which focuses on the social minefield that is the Greek system. We will see the characters through this treacherous terrain as they try to find their place at this University or one of the Greek houses such as "Slacker" Cappie's house or "It Girl" Casey's house.

I adore this new series from abcfamily. It's so fun to watch this show and get in a few good laughs. Cappie is definately the eye candy on this show and i can't wait to get more backstory about his relationship with casey . Calvin's storyline is very interesting and i was surpirsed to find out that he may be gay dale is something else but it is very funny to watch, he's not annoying at all, same thing with rebecca logan, who i love to hate, this is a great show that i look forward to watching every week!
< 1 2 3 4