Greek

ABC Family (ended 2011)

Gold_Ruby

Greek Fan Reviews (99)

• So many shows have been made about Sorority and Fraternity life so why does "Greek" work so well? The characters, storylines and relationships all make "Greek" a great comedy and enjoyable to watch.

I've been a devoted fan of the show since episode 1, and I am proud to say I have not missed an episode. Even though my own sorority meetings were held at the same time as Greek every Monday night, I still found ways of keeping up with Casey, Rusty and the rest of the Cypress Roads croud. I think the show does a good job of exposing Greek Life, but does go a bit further into the sterotype than some might like or want to see. "Greek" is the perfect teen comedy that you might expect to find on the CW, or WB if it still existed. Everyone I have exposed to this show finds in fun to watch, including my Mom who usually does not watch many of my "teen" shows. Overall, I find this show funny amd endearing and the characters are so likeable you keep coming back for more! I cannot wait for next season to see what happens as the rest of their year comes to an end!