Greek

ABC Family (ended 2011)

Gold_Ruby

Greek Fan Reviews (99)

• A great show that has everything a teen/collage based ahow should with an excellent sense of comedy and drama. It also gives you a great insight into the ways and means of the Greek system. A must see for everyone.

Over a short space of time Greek has steadily become one of my favourite shows of the present day. It just has everything that I look for in any show that I watch, mostly a good balance of comedy and drama that really help boost the atmosphere and realism of the show.

I live the UK, and have only had Greek on for a short while but, straight after watching the pilot, I found myself wanting to know what happens next. So I watched episode 2 online and after that just couldn't stop. And after a short space of time I found myself being hooked and now I wait anxiously week in week out for the next episode.

One of the main reason for me getting hooked was the characters, there was just such a diverse group that you easily relate to them all in different ways but, still some more than others. After just a short while, I fell in love with the character of Cappie not, because I see myself being just like him because I'm more like a mix between Rusty and Calvin. But because, you could see that there was two sides to him the one who loves to party and do the conventional collage stuff but, there was also the more sensitive side. I also, love Casey, Spencer Grammer is just great I loved her on 'As The World Turns' and it's just great to see her in a very different role. The whole aspect of the Greek System really attracted me as well because, of the way that it was incorporated in the show. Because, by the way that it's been made the sole focus of the show it really helped you get an understanding of what it was all about. And , also you were able to feel as though you were joining one of the houses when watching it. Personally, I like to see myself as one of the KT and ZBZ's.

In my opinion Greek is just a really great show, that has something to offer everyone. Whether, you like comedy shows or teen centred drama's Greek has it. It's a must see and I'd definitely recommend it to all.