Greek

ABC Family (ended 2011)

Gold_Ruby

Greek Fan Reviews (99)

• Casey tries to get a job in office in washiongton while Rusty works on his magical wire. Finding out that dale is the new hasher for ZBZ and Cappie might declare a major!

i love greek! but at some point they are repeating the same things. Even though i don't want greek to be discontinued it might be in there best interest to stop, thank god it's there last season. They people who have written greek, replay everything collage drama only goes so far. I think that line started last semester! sorry, but Rusty's character has been getting to complex, with his science and truthfully no one understands it. In this episode you are missing at lease my favorite characters who you wanted to learn more about from last week like.. Calvin, love him! and truthfully i love the Cappie and Even drama, it's cute. this episode just didn't have a very good hook. except i love the part when dale say's "i'm not going to be your boy toy" :) very cute. I watch every episode so i'm not behind for next week. But this weeks was kinda upset :( but it was still okay.