Green Lantern: The Animated Series Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

Sinestro and his Corps

RaizenYusuke

[1]May 17, 2012
    • level: 28

I am not sure how many people know this or not, but the writers want to avoid using Sinstero at least for this season (I am sure he will appear at one point since the other Lantern Corps have appeared). But I what I have been trying to figure out (and this series is good at avoiding it) if Sinestro is Green Lantern or if he has been stripped of his title. The episodes that introduced the yellow rocks of fear that disrupt the GL power rings both Hal and Kilwog are surprised, which hints at Sinestro has not made a yellow power ring yet. There has been no reference or even allusion to Sinestro being in this series. I am starting to wonder if he exists, but at the same time Sinestro is such a large part of Hal Jordan's history that it would literally be like making a Batman series without Joker or Superman cartoon that leaves out Lex Luthor.

Thoughts on Sinestro appearing in the future or if he will ever appear in this series?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LordGrievous

[2]May 19, 2012
    • level: 13

I'm guessing it's something like the bat Embargo and they want to use Sinestro since he appeared in the movie.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.