Grey's Anatomy

A Change Is Gonna Come

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 27, 2007 on ABC

• Lexie is Cristina's intern, George is Meredith's intern. Alex misses Rebecca and Cristina misses Burke. Callie struggles as Chief Resident whilst Bailey is still dealing with not getting the job. Meredith and Derek are broken up but not broken up...

I waited (along with many of us out there) for months on end for this premiere and I must say, it fulfilled my expectations just fine. I only started watching Grey's like 4 months ago and I finished the first 3 seasons in a grand total of 2 weeks. As for this premiere, I'm glad it's going down the road that makes it less dark and twisty and depressing than Season 3 was. There were plenty of classic Grey's funny moments. The whole deer debacle made me laugh. Personally I'm not a huge fan of Gizzie; I liked them better as best friends. I'm not big on George with Callie either though. I think George should stay single for a while though I have a feeling something may happen between him and Lexie.
    Meredith and Derek..what can I say. I can't wait for next week to see how their relationship plays out, I love their chemistry and I don't think they'll break up for real...I hope not. I'm looking forward to this season, I have a feeling it's going to be more laid back and relaxed than last season. Going back to how it used to be in the first two seasons :)
SPCTRM