Grey's Anatomy

A Change Is Gonna Come

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 27, 2007 on ABC

• What was that?

Last night the S4 premiere of Grey's aired here, and one word would describe what I felt about this episode: disappointment. Frustration would also sum it up for me. If you compare this episode to one from S2 or S1 then you'll see just how crappy it was. Aargh, I can't vent how much I hated this episode! Just to rant here is a short list of the characters that annoyed me the most:

1. Lexie: Me, me, me, me, me. Okay, we get it, your Meredith's sister, but did you have to bombard her with this information as she was trying to get a critical patient into the ER? Oh yes you had to didn't you? I can tell you are going to annoy me so much. :(

2. George: Get over yourself, your pathetic lovelife and just freakin' do your job. Stop complaining that you have to repeat your intern year and deal with it, it happens, and perhaps you should've concentrated more on studying than Izzie or Callie, or choosing between Izzie and Callie. :roll:

3. Izzie: Where to begin? You need to get over this disgusting obsession with George and concentrate on getting your interns to pay you some respect, and your hardly going to achieve that by treating a deer, what a ridiculous storyline. :roll:

However, it wasn't all bad IMO. I loved, loved, loved Bailey and Cristina in this episode. I loved how Bailey kind of took a stand to Callie by showing her weaknesses and also siding with Alex. Cristina is definitely the new Nazi, bravo to her, I enjoyed her authority over Lexie and setting her straight. Bravo to Sandra Oh for that performance too!

The absences of Addison and Burke are felt terribly in this episode, I am really going to miss my Addie, but not to worry, I shall be watching Private Practice when it airs here.

Oh, and what a terrible ending...