Grey's Anatomy

All By Myself

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Dec 04, 2008 on ABC

• GA really needs a break (spoilers).

Oh... my... God!
    I really don't get used to the whole ghost thing. I know that Rhimes explained all this is due to a disease Izzy is carrying but couldn't it be handled better?!

This love triangle is really painful to watch. Alex finally confesses his feelings (we know it's a hard thing to do for him) and Denny is sitting right there! I like that character in season 2 but now I find him really annoying. How could Jeffrey Dean Morgan sign for such a silly storyline?
    And how come KH doesn't complain? Last year she spoke her mind for what appears to be was much better than what is planned for her.

And what is this Dr. Dixon? She's so annoying, not interesting at all and I doubt that such a doctor could practice. Even cold hand Cristina is warmer!

Also, please give us back Bailey. We don't see her enough this year.

The only thing I'm happy about for the moment is the thing between Lexie and Sloan. That could get interesting given the personnality of Sloan and I really liked how Lexie went to him.
    And Mark who keeps calling her "little Grey"...

Honestly, I'm not sad GA is going on hiatus. Hope the show will improve when it returns on Jan. I really miss the good old days!