Grey's Anatomy

(As We Know It) (2)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 12, 2006 on ABC

• Best couple of episodes of the series! (so far)

I'm gonna talk abot 2.16 and 2.17 here!
    i just started to watch Grey's this month (July, 2008) and I'm loving it! Before I start watching, a friend of mine told me about 2.16, so I kinda knew what was going to happen...and also I knew Meredith wasn't going to die because I know there are 4 seasons so far (what would be the point of Grey's Anatomy if Grey was dead?) even though, it was awesome!

Finally Izzie and Alex!! I'm starting to like Alex again (my feelings about him come and go)! I don't know if they'll work as a couple, Alex is such a jerk!

When the bomb exploded in the hands of the bomb-squad guy, there was a lack of blood. Dr. Martin talked so much about the pink mist...there should be a piece of someone in Meredith's hair or at least she (or the hall, whatever) could be covered in blood. Not that I like morbid things, I like reality!

George's dream is a famous scene! I remeber hearing about it somewhere! I think Meredith should hook up with him at some point but without hurting him or leaving McDreamy...well, I don't think that's possible! And Bailey gave his name to the baby!! I thought she would ask him to baptize her son but name works too!

Cristina and Burke are really getting envolved! They love each other already! She is certainly compassionless but she loves him! Cute

That last scene, with Meredith and McDreamy...I missed a kiss there!! I was like 'Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her' and not even a hug! I was imagining something like this:
    Meredith: I can't remember our last kiss and bla bla bla
    And than McDreamy gives her the last kiss (no continuations or relapses, just a last kiss).

Anyway, awesome episode, I hope Grey's Anatomy keep this line!