Grey's Anatomy

Beautiful Doom

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 08, 2012 on ABC

• Very touching episode.

Best episode so far this season. The episode where Mark Sloan passed away was pretty epidemic but IMO, this is the best ep for this season so far.

The focus on this episode is on Meredith and Christina. Just the 2 of them. No subplots to distract us from the main and only storyline. I do totally enjoy the interraction between Bailey and Grey in this ep tho, esp bout the part on crying babies and world domination. Hilarious! Everyone else had like 30secs screen time. Despite that, i love how the episode come together, building up the character and leading eventually to Christina's return to Seattle. It felt like the old Grey's Anatomy which i believe hardcore fans who followed the show all the way through from season 1 til now can relate to.

Moving on, it is interesting, refreshing and creative to see a different presentation for this episode. I meant the part on them showing Christina and Meredith monitoring on their patients and performing separate surgeries at the same time. I wont mind another episode with such concept, although i would much prefer without the echos.

Overall, i brawl like a little girl at the end so yup, i think it deserves a 10.