Grey's Anatomy

Blink

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 14, 2010 on ABC

• Sloan and Lexie hit a roadblock in their relationship as little Sloan is in her darkest hour, and Addison returns; Meredith can't hide the Chief's secrets from Derek anymore; Cristina makes a huge sacrifice to keep her career and learning at bay.

Ugh. I don't know if I like or hate this episode. It was ok I guess. The ending had me on the edge of my seat but apart from that the only good parts where Callzona (IDK w/e you call them) and Meredith telling off ugly fairy girl. Who was the actress that played the heart patient who couldn't make up her mind? She looked REAL familiar. The song at the end was really good. I know you want your learning Cristina, but was giving up Owen really what you wanted? They keep making Owen extremely unlikeable but I thought he was bearable in this episode. Teddy annoys me. But she's a regular so I just have to suck it up. I don't like where this show is going because I'm sure it's bound to get worse even if Izzie and Meredith are still there. George's death I don't understand how it could affect Season 6. He wasn't in season five as much but I thought that season was as good as it ever has been. Seriously writers, get it together!