Grey's Anatomy

Brave New World

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 16, 2008 on ABC

• truly a brave new world

We finally see development in the Gray/Shepherd relationship, and a few other.

I like the part in the dermatologists office, when Izzy, Meradith and Christina sit on the sofa and watch the bizzar world of dermatology. It troubled my as to why the writers choose the title "Brave New World" ( which is a book by Aldous Huxley about a alternative reality where the concept of the traditional family does not exists, and the only emotion is a form of drug, where people are divided into Alphas and Betas). Then I remembered the scene on the sofa where the perception Christina had on dermatologists was in fact the way characters were portrayed in the book. i hope that this episode means that the problems of the past are resolved and that the plot will take a new direction. The last scene with christina and meradith in the trailer, is a good indication that the writers are ready to present some new material.

On a side note while I do like gray's anatomy, I do not agree with konstantina_gr that it is better than House ( still think that House was robbed of a few well deserved emmys) .
LIFE