Grey's Anatomy

Brave New World

Aired Thursday Oct 16, 2008 on ABC

• Its back!

Finally Grey's Anatomy is back! Well done to the writters who finally after three episodes have got it right! Bailey is back with her unique perspective of 'new ground' which i found both funny yet had some in depth wisdom to it!

It was an episode that centerd around George and this is where i might be slightly biased but he is amazing and i'm pleased he is now not an intern. I loved christinas rections to the new narnia that they discover in the hospital. Finally the chracters are back to there witty selfs. Although i still think Izzy should have better story lines she hasn't really done anything yet this season and the dispute between her and Alex is getting a bit tierdsome.

Is it just me or is the McDreamy couple becoming annoying? If I was Merideth i wouldn't have even invited him to stay. He is beggining to rule the house and he has only been there five minutes! I'm getting bored with their relationship and i wish something would happen. Either its on or its off please decide because it can't go on the way it is.

so to conclude it was a funny, character developing yet full of dramatic tension episode. Lets hope there is more episodes like this to come.