A Grey's Anatomy Community
Thursday 8:00 PM on ABC
staff
scrubbing in for good
39 minutes ago
Grey's Anatomy Is Keeping Maggie Around, Promotes Kelly McCreary to Series Regular
She was introduced as Meredith's half-sister in Season 10, and McCreary has guest-starred in every episode of Season 11 thus far.
staff
it's only been a week?
Oct 10, 2014
Grey's Anatomy "Got to Be Real" Review: Is Meredith the Worst Roommate Ever? (Yes.)
Plus: Were you surprised by who won the vacant spot on the board?
staff
life after cristina
Sep 26, 2014
Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Premiere Review: Sister Act
While the lack of Yang was definitely noticeable, I think the show will be just fine with out her.
staff
scrubbing in
Aug 09, 2014
Geena Davis Books a Major Grey's Anatomy Arc
She'll play a surgeon at Grey Sloan Memorial.
staff
plan your tv
Jul 15, 2014
ABC Announces Fall 2014 Premiere Dates for S.H.I.E.L.D., Once Upon a Time, Scandal, and More
The network is playing things pretty traditional, and debuting most of its shows in the second half of September.
staff
Payin' For IT
Jun 24, 2014
News Briefs: Starz and Steven Soderbergh Team Up for a High-End Prostitute Drama
Plus: Showtime orders a pilot about crazy exes, Rising Star flops, but The Last Ship and soccer do not.
staff
goodbye, sandra oh
May 16, 2014
Grey's Anatomy's Season 10 Finale: What Did You Think of Cristina's Exit?
The Fab Five has become the Tenacious Two.
staff
goodbye, sandra oh!
May 15, 2014
Grey's Anatomy: 30 of Cristina Yang's Best Moments
With the irreplaceable doc leaving the series, we've compiled the best moments from throughout her 10-season run.
staff
secret agents and soap
May 13, 2014
ABC's 2014-2015 Schedule: S.H.I.E.L.D. at 9pm, Black-ish After ModFam, and a Shonda Hat Trick on Thursdays
Plus: S.H.I.E.L.D. moves to 9pm and The Goldbergs moves to Wednesdays.
staff
file this under duh
May 09, 2014
ABC Renews S.H.I.E.L.D., Once Upon a Time, The Goldbergs, and 11 More (UPDATED)
However, a number of shows are still up in the air.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 6 Season 11
Don't Let's Start
Airs
Episode 5 Season 11
Bend and Break
Airs
Episode 4 Season 11
Only Mama Knows
Aired
Episode 3 Season 11
Got to Be Real
Aired
Episode 2 Season 11
Puzzle With a Piece Missing
Aired
Dr. Arizona Robbins
Dr. Meredith Grey
Dr. Derek Shepherd
Dr. Cristina Yang
Dr. Miranda Bailey

Grey's Anatomy is a medical drama about a group of surgeons working at Seattle Grace Hospital. The show centers around Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) and her life as a resident at the hospital. In addition to her relationship with her neurosurgeon husband, Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey), and best friend Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh), it also explores her relationships with her peers and the other doctors around her. Each episode dives into different medical cases and personal dramas of the doctors at Seattle Grace, with Dr. Owen Hunt (Kevin McKidd) at the helm of the surgical department as the new Chief of Surgery.

moreless